VN Ren'Py Coming Home [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I played the intro for coming home today and was excited!

The whole story idea was awesome and the scene in the kitchen hot!

That the mother had to endure instead of being the usual slut was great as was the dialogue in the car, great and exciting foreshadowing! The best part is that we play a shota who seems to be a little asshole himself, that is rare and I love it!

I could see so many possibilities! Spying around and watching how the mother is humiliated and later getting fun myself or (dare I hope) working together with the old man against the mother. :-D

When you said that you would add beastly with the mother and add a patch to continue playing a shota I thought this would become the greatest NTR game of all time for me! I love NTR where the mother is has to endure it instead of jumping on all the dicks she can find, even better when we can play someone who enjoys seeing it or at least take advantage.

Now imagine my heartbreak when I read moments later that you abandoned the game...:cry:

I can only agree with blackpegasus please do an NTR game like this one.

I hope my little sob story convinces you.
;-)

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I played the intro for coming home today and was excited!

The whole story idea was awesome and the scene in the kitchen hot!

That the mother had to endure instead of being the usual slut was great as was the dialogue in the car, great and exciting foreshadowing! The best part is that we play a shota who seems to be a little asshole himself, that is rare and I love it!

I could see so many possibilities! Spying around and watching how the mother is humiliated and later getting fun myself or (dare I hope) working together with the old man against the mother. :-D

When you said that you would add beastly with the mother and add a patch to continue playing a shota I thought this would become the greatest NTR game of all time for me! I love NTR where the mother is has to endure it instead of jumping on all the dicks she can find, even better when we can play someone who enjoys seeing it or at least take advantage.

Now imagine my heartbreak when I read moments later that you abandoned the game...:cry:

I can only agree with blackpegasus please do an NTR game like this one.

I hope my little sob story convinces you.
;-)
You played the game? i don't see where to download the game?

and dang was finished tenticular and saw this then people said its abandoned like what the hell

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
You played the game? i don't see where to download the game?

and dang was finished tenticular and saw this then people said its abandoned like what the hell
I hope it is OK to post this here.

It is really not worth the download since it is so short and abandoned.
But I still hope the dev will continue it in the future, I would instantly support him. :D

macassa

Jan 9, 2019
Is anyone kind enough to share link for mac to a Google drive download? I've downloaded the link from jackermans site but its only an intro as far as I can tell.

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
It seems that Jackerman will continue with this game, I CAN'T WAIT! ~ The short Christmas video was just a small crumb, I wait for the video of more than 5 minutes, almost 10! and this game

Reactions: F9Zoney

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It seems that Jackerman will continue with this game, I CAN'T WAIT! ~ The short Christmas video was just a small crumb, I wait for the video of more than 5 minutes, almost 10! and this game
I'm looking forward to hearing about his incest projects ... but lately he's just focusing on zoophilia

Reactions: Devy Synico
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote