VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

laeg15

Well, art is not best what u can find on this site.

It look rushed and forced without dependable choices.

Plot is definitely original but little bit dumb...mc is raped by father and leave home..he tryed to contact sisters and he is dumb enought to after his letters was coming back stop, and not send them to another adress ...school, his friend, sister feiends...

Multiple LIs are raped and mentaly ill from it than mc came practicaly continue this abusing (like dev was told "heal" them) to bring them to harem...

so if u r in healing victims (raped for years by father) with your dick...u r at right place.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 545851

Have you ever wanted to add rape/child abuse to your harem/incest games? well now you can with this edgy, badly written dredge, it's not dark or interesting. It's what I would call, stupid. Why have the Sisters be raped by the Father and decide that would be the perfect premise for a harem/incest game? Those tones and themes just don't work, I'm sorry this game will fail miserable.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

EmpressLunaria

Hey guys, do you like Harem/Incest games?
    How about Harem/Incest games where most of the characters, including the Sisters, have been sexual abused and raped by your dead Father?
    You don't? well that's to bad because this game is depressing, edgy and just a complete buzzkill. why would I want these poor abused girls in my harem? I can't fap to something so miserable.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

HansDampf788

From a visual standpoint, the "renders" are subpar even for honey select standards.

The MC, who was in the military for years is written as a doormat, constantly interrupted while speaking and being told what to do by the girls around him.

Storywise it's a game about a guy, who was abused by his father and later forced to run away, coming home after the dad died. Then he finds out that multiple of the girls he left behind were also raped by his dad because he wasn't there anymore.

So it is just another Dev who tries to put in as much drama as possible in the easiest and worst way possible.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is a short intro, and it's not bad. You're getting a lot thrown at you straight out of the gate.
    PROS
    Renders 4/5 because they are done well
    Models 3/5 because some of them look a bit on the weird side
    Story 4/5 because it's got an interesting flare to it
    CONS
    For an intro its short. Like 15/20 minutes total

Overall
    Not a bad start. You get a lot of information tossed at you rather quickly. Yeah, it's only like 20 minutes total, but there are lots of things going on in that time. IMO it feels like it might be a really good VN. The dev(s) are doing a good job setting the stage for a long interesting story. The characters have depth. Pain, anger, compassion amongst other emotions are present. I recommend giving this one a try, but I would wait until the second part of the demo is released. Bigger picture kinda deal. Good luck to the dev(s) and hope the updates don't take to long. Keep up the good work