VN Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Coming Home Banner.png

Overview:
Six months after your discharge from the military, you (nameable MC) received a letter in the mail from your estranged father's attorney, informing you that he had passed away. He also informed you that there is to be a reading of his Will, and your presence is required. So you return home with your girlfriend Kasey, to hear the will and hopefully reconnect with the people who you used to consider... family. Twelve years have passed since you've last seen any of them. Who knows how they'll feel about you coming home.

But one thing is for certain...

Coming Home is Never Easy

NOTE: The entire premise of the story is each of the characters we've encountered so far, are dealing with some very serious issues. This is very much a story of redemption, recovery, and healing. This cannot be brought to light unless the initial tone of the story is set so very dark. Each character the readers will have the opportunity to help recover, and not all issues areas plainly visible as Shiela or Ashley, but are just as serious.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-29
Release Date: 2021-05-27
Developer: Caveboomer Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

1195625_plog59.jpg 1195626_plog64-2.jpg 1195627_plog106.jpg 1195628_plog119-6.jpg 1195623_plog5.jpg 1195629_chaetitle.jpg

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The premise is pretty generic. Let's see how it unfolds.

The subject of the girlfriend did not quite convince me. But as long as she doesn't try to sabotage our harem, I'll be happy. :KEK:

And wow. That MC looks really great, at least in those two images. I'm not sure I've seen a similar MC. One point for originality and variety on the MC.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The only tags are 3Dcg, Handjob, Male Protagonist = Jerking Off :unsure: ................... :LOL:
I've done it once I'll do it again :giggle:
Good luck
Caveboomer

• Haha
Reactions: Odlanier

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Can I request ownership of the thread? I am the Author and Developer of this project.
Yes, just report the OP and state that you are the developer and want ownership of the thread transferred to you.

Or you can create a ticket and request ownership of the thread.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far besides naming the MC it is a kinetic novel. No decisions to make at all. Otherwise too early to tell whether it will be good or not.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
another father sacrifice to the horny players :BootyTime:

The premise seems generic but it's too early to say it may yet surprise us with something original, outlast the models are somewhat original so that's nice.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Banner looks nothing like the screenshots. Can anyone confirm?
Edit: 24 seconds of absolutely no butts.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
as far as a demo/intro goes honestly not bad. although im slightly worried cause of honey select. not that i dislike honey select but i feel potential players will avoid it because its not as great as it could be.

all in all im still pretty interested english is good. story has a good flow. a had a personal issue that MC's name had to be at least three letters long as i usually use a two letter name but eh.

but yeah the only thing that could use improvment atm would be the visuals. some HS art are really clean like V.I.R.T.U.E.S. for example. and here its good enough to be playable.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes