VN Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
I am still hard at work on it. Things with my full time job have been hectic. So far, I am nearly 10,000 words of script in (I have the first 6 chapters planned out) and have started working on new artwork.

Please continue to be patient, I haven't forgotten about you guys.

J

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I am still hard at work on it. Things with my full time job have been hectic. So far, I am nearly 10,000 words of script in (I have the first 6 chapters planned out) and have started working on new artwork.

J
well gl with developement i definitely want know what twisted game u will develop and what mind fucked girls will be there :D

lookin352

Apr 20, 2021

J
I look forward to seeing your story!

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Hey everyone. I just posted a poll in the General discussions sections. Please take a look and respond.

Poll

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Hey everyone! I am J. Hatfield and I am officially announcing my debut release of the Prologue of the first book of my Kinetic Novel trilogy "The Valkyrion Project."

THE VALKYRION PROJECT- BOOK ONE “VALKYRION RISING: PROLOGUE”

Michael Wallace wanted to help the world in a big way, by ending world hunger. His solution? Using radiation to alter the genetic makeup of produce to increase its production. And as the son and only heir to Tri-Spire Industries, he had all the resources he needed. After a catastrophic failure he awakes with these strange abilities. But he's not the only one...
The world has known about "Metas" (Humans with metaphysical capabilities) for centuries, but the governments have hidden their existence from the rest of the world while exploiting them for their own gains.
Follow along as Michael and his companions learn to navigate this new existence, uncover the secrets hidden about Meta's, and answer the burning questions... What is the Valkyrion Project? What is it REALLY intended to be? And why has our little group been chosen?

All of my novels will always be free to download and enjoy. But please do consider supporting the development process.

Patreon:

A request thread has already been established to get the Novel uploaded here, but I wanted to let you all know personally.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Hey everyone! I am J. Hatfield and I am officially announcing my debut release of the Prologue of the first book of my Kinetic Novel trilogy "The Valkyrion Project."

THE VALKYRION PROJECT- BOOK ONE “VALKYRION RISING: PROLOGUE”

Michael Wallace wanted to help the world in a big way, by ending world hunger. His solution? Using radiation to alter the genetic makeup of produce to increase its production. And as the son and only heir to Tri-Spire Industries, he had all the resources he needed. After a catastrophic failure he awakes with these strange abilities. But he's not the only one...
The world has known about "Metas" (Humans with metaphysical capabilities) for centuries, but the governments have hidden their existence from the rest of the world while exploiting them for their own gains.
Follow along as Michael and his companions learn to navigate this new existence, uncover the secrets hidden about Meta's, and answer the burning questions... What is the Valkyrion Project? What is it REALLY intended to be? And why has our little group been chosen?

All of my novels will always be free to download and enjoy. But please do consider supporting the development process.

Patreon:

A request thread has already been established to get the Novel uploaded here, but I wanted to let you all know personally.
There are no links to that game, on the Patreon page or the Game request thread.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ahh, gotcha. Was looking on the posts about the prologue itself. That's where I usually see them lol.
i thought the same thing but i was just like " it doesnt make sense to say its ready and there not be anything. not even a paywall version" so it came down to just me checking some places i've seen other devs put there download link at.

Reactions: The Pie Rat

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Sorry about that. I have made a note in the release post as to where to find the download section, as well as included links in the release post as well.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes