anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Someone has reported having the same problem. It seems to have something to do with the the additional shadows which might cause problems. The majority of the people haven't experience this problem

No clue what causes it could be a specific combination of hardware/software in combination with rpgmaker. Since I have no clue what's causing this there's little I can do about it. Only thing that I can think off is that I could add an option to disable the night effects as a sort of work around.
The problem mentioned was movement slowing to a crawl at night.

Just reading through old comments and thought I'd reply to this. I've had something similar, but it is occasional, not a consistent problem. (The new "Night Shadow"setting has no effect on this.) My own theory is that some background task is stealing processor time from the game. I keep my browser open in the background, and even when not in use it sometimes decides to use upwards of 50% of my CPU resources. Anti-malware, Windows indexing, other tasks do similar things. The curse of a multi-tasking OS. Only difference is his problem seems consistent.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
What do you think?
I play May as much as I can as a lesbian, and tolerating her male interactions only to further her progression. For me, the goal is her comfort and confidence in the choices she makes, which the game has done an excellent job with each task.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I can't be 100% certain, but think I've seen all the current content available in v1.42.

Some time back, I stated I would step back from opining on the game, and invited other posters to spend more time discussing the game as opposed to "Where's the next update?"

Crazybat has been making comments for awhile about how long it has taken him to get this far, and seems wistful about completing it, though indicating he still has a full to-do / wishlist. Many posters have also made suggestions regards future content. I have my own desires too, but will refrain from adding them here.

Given that he seems to be building up the MC's experiences to greater & greater heights, he probably has at least some idea of where he is going, but is undecided as to how to believably integrate it into the context of the game.

I suspect many of us would like to see it go on ad infinitum, but at some point it has to come to an end. Why don't we try and help him out, and talk about what we already like, and what we'd like (not demand) to see as it moves towards some grand finale. Maybe something that is said will crystalize his thoughts.

So many possible topics -

Let's start with May. Was her initial character believable? How about her current development? Where is she likely to go, character-wise? If you had to pigeon-hole her, is she an exhibitionist? Is she a pervert? Is she a slut? Is she submissive, or a tease? Is she lesbian, hetero, or bi? I could go on. What do you think?

Given the latest setting allowing her family relationship to be player-set, the characters in her household are integral to her story. Which of her family members appealed to you the most? The least? Would you want to see her continue a deeper (sexual or not) relationship with any of them?

How about other characters, outside the home? Who did you like best, or least? Should she become more involved (sexual or not) with any of them?

The situations - were they believable? Aside from the Janitor (for whom May's feeling seem mixed), she's encountered no really bad experiences. Should she?

The fetishes - Crazybat has tossed in quite a few, but there are so many more possibilities. The floor is open. Toss out your thoughts.
I would like to see something a bit more done with the old man on the computer at the library and May sunbathing topless or nude and maybe the Janitor showing up at the strip club and whatever happened to Daniel? He should have more or is he the guy helping her with the web cam shows?

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone have the save of version 1.4 or the end of 1.3? I lost my past saves and didn't want to start all the events over again.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Short answer, Yes.
Crazybat my day is always better with a new COA update.

I'm going stupid here, but how do I fix the relationships? Blake keeps referring to May as his 0 and same with May referring to him. Never mind found it.

Also kept getting a CTD after visiting Blake. Seems the clock audio file was incorrectly named.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How true is the description? Can i play as pure lesbian and avoid guys? If not, is a pure lesbian route planned or should i just skip this game?

Reactions: sergiodark666

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How true is the description? Can i play as pure lesbian and avoid guys? If not, is a pure lesbian route planned or should i just skip this game?
No, many of the quests involving sex involve males. That said there is not a lot penetration, mostly teasing and exhibisionism and some groping. There is also a few guys she fucks and sucks etc, but mostly the game is focused on the teasing and exhibitionism. Lots of use of toys too.

If you want a pure lesbian game and avoiding guys, this is not the game for you.

Crazybat there is an old typo that's been around for a while. The option in class should be "fool around" not "foul around".

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do you get the new webcam scene?

I click on yes for a show and nothing happens. The quest log just says, "Whats for dinner"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do you get the new webcam scene?

I click on yes for a show and nothing happens. The quest log just says, "Whats for dinner"
I think you might be running into this problem:

Sometimes When the text speed under settings is set to instant choices are skipped or is causing you unable to start some events.
(Gina's sleepover and some of the webcam events for example). Setting the text speeds to NORMAL under settings should fix this.

Reactions: AVM666 and Naxos
Oct 29, 2017
I think I'm stuck .. started a new game since I haven't played this in quite a while and I got to the point where you have to get batteries and see your mom masturbating with the vibrator .. after the scene it says 'DEbug' and then doesn't let me move, open a menu or anything so I can't continue playing :/

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I started with the save for V8 and did several events, after school and shopping went to work gym, got see-thru pants outfit, let gym me Lily in locker room then suddenly screen went black and nothing can fix it.

Last edited:

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
I think I'm stuck .. started a new game since I haven't played this in quite a while and I got to the point where you have to get batteries and see your mom masturbating with the vibrator .. after the scene it says 'DEbug' and then doesn't let me move, open a menu or anything so I can't continue playing :/
Got the same problem and i only have one save so that sucks as it seems i have to start over...

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes