Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
small error in play guide, day 3. after you do beach event with Gina it skips to Evening. You can not do Library or Photo Shoot, only do handing out flyers job.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
small error in play guide, day 3. after you do beach event with Gina it skips to Evening. You can not do Library or Photo Shoot, only do handing out flyers job.
You're completely right. I'll fix that. Thanks for letting me know.

swordmank

May 14, 2018
Hello
I have a problem with community service event. I got a message from principal to go to neighbors house at afternoon. When I go there, i cant talk to neighbor, May just stands there and do nothing

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I can't start the 6th modeling event and I can't watch the 5th modeling event (the beach one) at the recollection room, there says is unlocked. When I go to the photo studio and I speak to the guy he tells me go to the spot, but I can't go there.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hello
I have a problem with community service event. I got a message from principal to go to neighbors house at afternoon. When I go there, i cant talk to neighbor, May just stands there and do nothing
click the red spot on the wardrobe to start the community service event

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've uploaded a new version with a few bug fixes and other minor changes:

V1.4.2.

-Fixed a bug that made player unable to start comunity service event the first time.

V1.4.1

- Bug fixes:

- Choosing "cum on face" during the 2nd scene with Blake will now allow you to continue the game.
- Replaying the 2nd with Blake in the recollection room will now allow you to choice the 2nd option and not default to the first one.

Changes:

- Made a change so May is unable to start working as a stripper when she has already began her waitess job at the club.
- Made some small cosmetic changes to the replay of the "3rd" clothing store job. Like proper location of NPC and displaying the correct overlay picture.
- Added the "4th" clothing store event to the recollection room, also edit the text and fixed a lot of grammar errors.

-I've included PK2000 mod package. see https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/ for more info.
People having performance problems or res/window problem could try running the game by using the Falcon-mkxp.exe to start the game instead of the regular executable.

Link to V1.4.2:

I've have made a new archive containing all the FullHD wallpapers that I've have posted over the years.
Handy for people new to the game and might have missed those.

Wallpaper archive:

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here it is.
Item in inventory is called "Sexy tanktop with pants"
You can't wear those. She only wears those when she does her webcam show.
You should go to the clothing shop and buy the new outfit. See the Quest log.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I can't start the 6th modeling event and I can't watch the 5th modeling event (the beach one) at the recollection room, there says is unlocked. When I go to the photo studio and I speak to the guy he tells me go to the spot, but I can't go there.
Did you use an old savefile? Or start from the beginning. I've no clue what's going on so I you could upload youf save file I could have a look.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
here is save
Thank I've already found the problem. I delete a part of the code that I was sure wasn't used anymore.. I was wrong... I'll try upload fixed version.
New version has been uploaded. See the link few post above this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: gsuk

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Thank I've already found the problem. I delete a part of the code that I was sure wasn't used anymore.. I was wrong... I'll try upload fixed version.
Thanks. Seems to have fixed the problem.

swordmank

May 14, 2018
Thx
I have one more question
After doing some events, in wich May is walking by herself (such as work at shopping store), the movement speed return to normal. Maybe you can change May's walking to teleportation??
I'm not shure, but may be it can help
Thanks

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I've uploaded a new version with a few bug fixes and other minor changes:

V1.4.2.

-Fixed a bug that made player unable to start comunity service event the first time.

V1.4.1

- Bug fixes:

- Choosing "cum on face" during the 2nd scene with Blake will now allow you to continue the game.
- Replaying the 2nd with Blake in the recollection room will now allow you to choice the 2nd option and not default to the first one.

Changes:

- Made a change so May is unable to start working as a stripper when she has already began her waitess job at the club.
- Made some small cosmetic changes to the replay of the "3rd" clothing store job. Like proper location of NPC and displaying the correct overlay picture.
- Added the "4th" clothing store event to the recollection room, also edit the text and fixed a lot of grammar errors.

-I've included PK2000 mod package. see https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/ for more info.
People having performance problems or res/window problem could try running the game by using the Falcon-mkxp.exe to start the game instead of the regular executable.

Link to V1.4.2:
Mega

I've have made a new archive containing all the FullHD wallpapers that I've have posted over the years.
Handy for people new to the game and might have missed those.

Wallpaper archive:
Mega
I may be reading this wrong. I don't think waitressing should lock you out of content for stripping. Couldn't her boss approach her and talk to her about doing it and if her shame or corruption or whatever stat you chooses high/low enough she takes the job.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I may be reading this wrong. I don't think waitressing should lock you out of content for stripping. Couldn't her boss approach her and talk to her about doing it and if her shame or corruption or whatever stat you chooses high/low enough she takes the job.
No, I think Crazybat means that once May has started her shift, she can't then start a shift as a dancer while the waitress shift is still going.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes