Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I chose not to spy on your mom to continue playing but not that long after I ran into the same freeze again .. this time it just happens when I get to the second floor without an event triggering before .. can't walk, can't open menus, can't do anything .. maybe there's an event supposed to trigger here but it just bugs out ?
Attached the save file right before going up to the second floor where the bug occurs.
Thanks I'll have a look at it.
OK thank to this I think I've found the problem. It's actually an error involving the trigger for the new mom event added in 1.5 and had nothing to do with the spying scene :D

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It worked, thank you. Still, not having saves transfer like other games is bad, more games don't carry over now.
This has nothing to do with saves. Just a mistake that I made when I made some changes in the latest version. This bug effect everyone.

That said save transfers between different versions of games can be a bit problematic sometimes. There are plenty of games which had problems with it or would require a fresh save game at version X. It's really easy for someone to say bad! without understanding the complexities laying underneath and not having to deal with those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've uploaded a new version that fixes 2 bugs:

-Black screen after the 1st Lily event at the gym.
-Game hanging after spying on mother event or when entering the 2nd floor at night under certain conditions.

Thank to everyone who reported those issue's and uploaded save files.

Link to Version 1.5.1

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
I've uploaded a new version that fixes 2 bugs:

-Black screen after the 1st Lily event at the gym.
-Game hanging after spying on mother event or when entering the 2nd floor at night under certain conditions.

Thank to everyone who reported those issue's and uploaded save files.

Link to Version 1.5.1

Mega
about the first one - after like 2h of not-saving it fcked my game wanted to kill someone :D

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This has nothing to do with saves. Just a mistake that I made when I made some changes in the latest version. This bug effect everyone.

That said save transfers between different versions of games can be a bit problematic sometimes. There are plenty of games which had problems with it or would require a fresh save game at version X. It's really easy for someone to say bad! without understanding the complexities laying underneath and not having to deal with those.
I understand and have gone through tens of thousands of updates of games here. It seems less games carry old saves. Many I have won't even accept them. Some developers drop save from main path at end of prior update, but if they rework earlier content or point structure it is impossible.

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
if i download the main game, i cant save
and i dont know how to put the 0.1 0.2 etc saves in, i played yesterday about 4 houers and the game crashed, everithing was gone xD can someone help? thx ^^

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New bug(?) crashed after the mum with the vibrator scene (tried both watching and leaving).
I played it with your save game but the game doesn't crash.

-Does it keep crashing at the same point?
-A corrupted file could cause this. Did you get any errors?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
if i download the main game, i cant save
and i dont know how to put the 0.1 0.2 etc saves in, i played yesterday about 4 houers and the game crashed, everithing was gone xD can someone help? thx ^^
Sorry without further explanation what you doing it's hard to figure out why you can't save. It could be a rights issue on your pc.
I've never heard of that particulate problem before.

How to put the save in?
1601641532306.png

Just copy 1 of the save files from the sub folder in the main folder where the game.exe resides.
To be clear copy the file inside the folder not the folder itself!

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I played it with your save game but the game doesn't crash.

-Does it keep crashing at the same point?
-A corrupted file could cause this. Did you get any errors?
No messages , the game just froze. Always after that event (when she reappears in her bedroom). I will try another download, as my copy may have been corrupted. (I tied the preloaded save game also, and hit similar issues with all except the 1.5 save).

free_hk

May 20, 2020
My experience is the game crashes after a certain number of loaded scenes. Reloading the last save and continuing always solved the problem for me. I think it's a memory leak problem.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No messages , the game just froze. Always after that event (when she reappears in her bedroom). I will try another download, as my copy may have been corrupted. (I tied the preloaded save game also, and hit similar issues with all except the 1.5 save).
Did you downloaded the latest version? 1.5.1? Cause it looks your describing the bug that was present in version 1.5

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I got a crash when working as a stripper after selecting 'spin around the pole'
Image 1.png
I used the savegame 'Start of 1.5' that was provided

But when I tried again, no more error.

Edit: I got this error now again when I was working as as stripper.
1601720857236.png

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I got a crash when working as a stripper after selecting 'turn around the pole'
View attachment 842647
I used the savegame 'Start of 1.5' that was provided

But when I tried again, no more error.
Yeah that a generic error that pops up with RPGmaker once in a while for some users.
Nothing I can do about unfortunately.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Was wondering if i she should masterbate at night often or is it better to keep the lust stat is high? Also not sure how to continue after seeing mum with the vibrator i dont seem to have the choice to get her batteries.
Another question, have i blocked off content by having may shaven? One instance is it says content blocked because she has lost her "hair" so does that grow back or is thrre now perma blocked content?

M3LT

Jun 25, 2018
do you guys know what to do? when i am about to finished an event and it says DEbug and then doesn't let me move?

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
I don't really care about the choppy fps on this but there are certain points in the game maybe an event starts idk May gets stuck in one place and cannot be moved, no menus can be accessed, escape doesn't work, the character is stuck. It happened twice both time at home at night. The first time was spying on mother very early on- if I spied on her game shows one last message DEbug and then is stuck, if I chose not to spy and leave game is fine. The second and current occurrence right now is for I don't know what event. The character is stuck the moment I enter 2nd floor of the house at night or stay at second floor and time advances to night by any means. No, I haven't used the debug items to lower shame or skip time.

Also standing_outfit1.png is missing from the game.

Can anyone help with this?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Was wondering if i she should masterbate at night often or is it better to keep the lust stat is high? Also not sure how to continue after seeing mum with the vibrator i dont seem to have the choice to get her batteries.
Another question, have i blocked off content by having may shaven? One instance is it says content blocked because she has lost her "hair" so does that grow back or is thrre now perma blocked content?
There are a few events that require a certain amount of lust to see completely. What do you mean how to continue after seeing mum? IF you've seen you've already gotten the batteries. Although I remember she will give the batteries the next morning.

Blocked off content is prob very small at that part. The only major scene the the photo shoot, but you can choice to view both variants in the recollection room later. it's permanent and needed to progress the game.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes