pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Update to v1.81
*(added a second zip for those who want to play with the mouse)

No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp Falcon-mkxp.exe.PNG vs When Started with Game.exe Game.exe.PNG

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)

(If you want to use the exact same fonts with the original game.exe, download these extra fonts and extract them in the game folder ~ should be placed inside the "Fonts" folder).

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Faced a similar problem. The first time I played about version 1.2 (everything was fine), then version 1.4. In version 1.4, the heroine began to move extremely slowly. Since a bugfix was expected in that version, I thought it was related to this and deleted the game. Now I decided to try version 1.6. The default is "Dash" but it has little effect on movement speed. Switching to "walk" seems to slow down movement a little. But the main problem is that in "Dash" mode the heroine reaches the bathroom in 1 minute of real time, in "walk" mode in 1 minute and 10-15 seconds. The heroine reaches school in the "fastest" mode in 4 minutes of real time (for comparison in version 1.2 it took 15 seconds in real time to get to school). I download a file of several GB faster than the heroine gets to school. I do not know what could be the matter, since other games on this engine do not have such problems, and as well as more "heavy" games (computer WIN 8.1 Intel Core 7 ...). But I had to delete the game again, because this movement speed is unacceptable for me...
I doubt it's a generic issue or we would have seen a lot more people with this particular complaint. It's prob some weird in the engine, perhaps in combination with other factors if I had to take a guess.
RPGM maker engine can be flunky some times.

Did you use the same save files or did try any of my saves? If the problem persisted regardless of the save used I suspect the whole game is slowing down.

-Did you try starting the game the modded version using the Falcon-mkxp.exe? (it's included in v1.6) It should better on some pc's.
-Some people with similar problems have use a FPS limiter tool and increased the FPS to solve the problem.
- There is actually an experimental setting (setting item in the inventory) to increase may movement speed. Did you try that? If the game engine is causing the problem I don't expect it to make much different though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game has nailed so many factors for me:
  • Very shy start - allows you to accompany her on her way to becoming open to more and more things. Even if she's shier than your average person at the start then her feelings about it still translate over to you in a well written game. This allows the slow burn to actually constantly progress as there's a long way to go from where she starts at.
  • All about excitement - a lot of games don't really explore how the characters feel, or the characters are just very numb to what's happening which is even worse. A girl being super conscious about showing a bit of skin can be portrayed in a much more erotic way than two people who are acting as robots going all the way.
  • Voluntary, self-driven - while she's getting "tips" from various places, she makes the decisions herself, and not because she's blackmailed, raped, or doing it solely to earn money. Occasionally getting tricked a bit is fine though, but it would be even better if she always discovered it in the end so we'd get to hear how she feels about that.
A random suggestion - it's a bit of a shame if some locations on the map become useless after a certain stage, makes the game feel more linear as well. It would be really cool if each place had at least one very late game event as well, something about having many different small things to look for (not just entire event chains) just makes it more exciting. I think there's a lot of potential in the earlier jobs to include new scenes with intentional teasing in there.

There are some events which don't take into account whether she's wearing panties or not. These can be a bit tricky to reach though, and I probably only saw them because it requires

A common suggestion perhaps - choosing to go pantiless with the skirt at some point after reaching a certain shame level. This could be at a shame level below the current hardcoded days. While the later underwear is definitely exciting as well, this could still open up some new events or dialogues and allow to revisit those we could see on those 3 days earlier.

And one thing I would definitely like to see is more clothes that could be worn anywhere. While I understand that this would mean a lot of work to add a lot of images for various locations and events, this could also open up some new scenes or events to make it worth it. Possibly an even shorter skirt that is easily moved with wind or movements. As for upper clothes, I always find it exciting to see clothes that don't necessarily cover little skin, but don't cover some slightly risky parts, or allow for some... accidents (possibly intentional).

Not sure if this is fixed yet but in some earlier version you could go to the east side of the city while doing the photoshoot on the beach and heading back to the studio after - I don't think this was intended.

As the topic of inputs was mentioned earlier... am I the only one who uses Z&X in every RPGM game? Got the habit from playing games on Gameboy emulators a long time ago.
Hi thank you for your extensive feedback. You have valid points and I'm already aware of many of those.

The main reason why the panties stuff and also the older events./maps are limited is time/resources.
I'd love to have a lot of more of that stuff in the game. But every choice adds complexity and cost time.
The whole development could bog down with adding what is effectively more of the same.

I already had some plans/idea's for May to walk around panty less after some point, but I haven't really gotten around to it.
Even if I ever get around to it will always be limited to a number of events. It's simply not feasible for me to implement this for every event.

Same point goes for more clothes that could be worn anywhere. I really wish I could add a lot more clothes, but I already getting a headache from just thinking about implementing it. Let alone the added time/complexity.

I do have plans for a least 1 more outfit and there will be perhaps other outfits, but those will be limited to certain events.\

Yeah I think I closed off the entrance to city east during that event for the simple reason not sending people on wild goose chase and preventing them from acticating other events where they are there and this possible screw up the game.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat

Im using an save from 1.4 or 1.3.

Got this wierd bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save attached.

Not sure if it's save related or not, postin' it just in case it's not.

If i press D to hide standing picture, its just normal BTW.
Thxs, I'll take a look. I think it might be a leftover from some older version. I made some changes/options to the standing pics and there where some errors in the first implementation As you said removing it with the D key removed it.

Update I found the problem.. There was still a small mistake in the code for this specific outfit.
This occurs only when the length is set to 100 percent and opacity is enabled. Only that combination leads to this problem.

The problem is that it should replace the old picture but because of this error it creates one next to it. It was a small fix thanks for reporting it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Baemz

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
The MKXP configuration file enables a feature where it tries to set framerate to match the current display refresh rate. However, this also changes game speed. At 60 fps it runs at the "normal" speed, so I guess if it detects a 30hz screen, the game will run 2x slower.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The MKXP configuration file enables a feature where it tries to set framerate to match the current display refresh rate. However, this also changes game speed. At 60 fps it runs at the "normal" speed, so I guess if it detects a 30hz screen, the game will run 2x slower.
Not entirely sure if that's how it actually works. Is there anyone with a monitor screen that only supports 30hz these days? I haven't seen one in over a decade.

pk2000 could you perhaps elaborate on how that setting actually works?

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Not entirely sure if that's how it actually works. Is there anyone with a monitor screen that only supports 30hz these days? I haven't seen one in over a decade.
I had this issue on Linux (built my own MKXP to run it on there), where it detected my refresh rate incorrectly (not surprising as this feature was probably not intended for Linux?) as higher than it actually is. However, instead of just using up more CPU, the game speed was actually super fast instead. I switched to fixed frame rate of 60 and the game ran normally then. It's possible that this behavior of MKXP only happens on Linux too, but I can't check right now as I'm not at my Windows machine for a few more days.

I suppose testing on a 144hz display might reveal if this is the case on Windows as well.

Actually 30hz is not that uncommon for TVs, which I suppose some people may be using as a display.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
the game keeps calling the bro step brother even though i have real family ties on, any help?
Since that feature was only recently implemented I haven't got around to fixing this for the events with the brother.
Is on the very long to do list.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017

pk2000 could you perhaps elaborate on how that setting actually works?
Rpgmaker games default framerate is 60fps for resolution at 544x416 and 40fps for 640x480 and 800x600 is not documented but suspect it was 40fps.
Falcon-mkxp as the original mkxp has 3 main features for adjusting framerates
fixedFramerate, vsync and syncToRefreshrate
and 2 subffeatures that can influence the previous ones
subImageFix and enableBlitting.

fixedFramerate = Enforce a static frame rate (0 = disabled)

vsync = Sync screen redraws to the monitor refresh rate (default = enabled)

syncToRefreshrate = Use a fixed framerate that is approx. equal to the native screen refresh rate. This is different from "fixedFramerate" because the actual frame rate is reported back to the game, ensuring correct timers. If the screen refresh rate cannot be determined, this option is force-disabled (default: disabled)

subImageFix = Work around buggy graphics drivers which don't properly synchronize texture access, most apparent when text doesn't show up or the map tileset doesn't render at all (default: disabled)

enableBlitting = Enable framebuffer blitting if the driver is capable of it. Some drivers carry buggy implementations of this functionality, so disabling it can be used as a workaround (default: enabled)

And they can influence the game speed if not set correctly.
E.g. if you enable syncToRefreshrate and do not enable vsync you'll come across this.
The same (but even worse than the previous example) will happen if you set "fixedFramerate = 60" but leave syncToRefreshrate = false.

The reason that I shipped Falcon-mkxp with the config pre-configured is to avoid such problems and give players an optimal experience = the framerates adjust to the monitor's without modifying game speed/timers. (It just redraws the images more times to keep up with the monitor's refresh rate.... and if the refresh rate cannot be determined, both vsync and syncToRefreshrate are force-disabled.)
And if gamers want to tinker with those five settings, at least they'll have a file to compare in case they mess-up.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

surfacecoaster

Apr 9, 2020
What are the conditions required to trigger the stripper job? (e.g. corruption, shame levels etc)

Also, it would be good for the repeatable events (e.g. the latest Blake interaction) to have slightly different dialogue and narration after the first time, even if the animation and images don't change.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What are the conditions required to trigger the stripper job? (e.g. corruption, shame levels etc)

Also, it would be good for the repeatable events (e.g. the latest Blake interaction) to have slightly different dialogue and narration after the first time, even if the animation and images don't change.
30 shame or lower for is required to start the stripper job.

I try to do some different dialogs for some event, but I get the idea hardly anyone actually reads the dialog the 2nd time so sometimes I just don't bother in order to same myself some time. I actually had plans to slightly modify the interaction with Blake while watching TV simply haven't gotten around to it yet.

Last edited:

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
Hi, I would like to know how far the brother go during the night activity and if there will some updates on the night activity (like may go see her family or the contrary). Thanks for this game, it is one of the most exciting !

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
30 shame or lower for is required to start the stripper job.

I try to do some different dialogs for some event, but I get the idea hardly anyone actually reads the dialog the 2nd time so sometimes I just don't bother in order to same myself some time. I actually had plans to slightly modify the interaction with Blake while watching TV simply haven't gotten around to it yet.
i always read twice, but if i see same text i ignore thirt time, its the comment that make the game, even if event look similar, you can change a lot with a "sugestion, and later a "reaction" on that.............she can be surpriced first time, but know a good answer a secont time, its not in the game, but in what there say what make or break a game, make it emotional, or another brainless , zombie "seks" (withouw a "soul" .......... hot , but death inside

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its the text complete.............. let say you choose here direct, she can say, how little slower beast, let us know eachother first............... if you here second, she can say, hey take you time , its not that i need go somewhere, look im not you first choose, but you can do as if you was intrested.............. both give a lot of possibilitys , and make game more fun people will save more , try all options, and want maby even change later back by a random event.............. she can say then, yeah first time he ignored me to......... or "he followed me as a horny puppy around,
1 reaction can change you game, and make game replayable, even if game is very linear, its a lot repeat stuff till you lesser shy etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you can even at some other stuff als " the shyness meter, you you can also a (to fast" of a to slow meter, a (third answer you can only choose if you have the richt level
is easy to ad, and give so much more options, now you cannot enter his room...............because " he can be buzy, but can even make a event, if she have that lvl of corruption etc

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes