Oct 13, 2018
Not really? It won't be much fun without being able to save.

Do you actually see the save file getting created inside the main directory when you save the game?
Only thing I can think off is a rights issue prevent the game from creating a save file or a anti-virus program that blocks it.
there wasn't anything i could think of that stopped it from working, but it fixed itself i guess cause it works now

Reactions: Crazybat

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
There's isn't mouse support yet.

You could add mouse support if you have RPGmaker VXACE extract the game and add a mouse script.

The reason it isn't in there yet is because it breaks the modded version. I don't feel like going though the hustle of releasing 2 separate versions.
I don't want to come off as obtuse but isn't there all ready 2 version of the game one for low end pcs and on not?
Putting that aside for the moment I found a script for mouse control, how does one add it to the game?

rh12

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, these are event are suppose to trigger earlier in the game, when she not shaved yet. You've prob triggered them already. You can just check the recollection room and see if there are still any floating crystal (unlocked events) at the clothing store.
I checked recollection room and found 3 crystals.

I'll try a few more times, if I can't manage to trigger the new events then I'll upload the saves so you can take a look (if I manage to trigger them I'll let you know).

Dec 27, 2018
I love the game, I'm currently 5 hours in. I have never spent so much time in a game other than Lolita Gone Wild which is very similar to this game.

However, I noticed there is a lot of money that you earn just trying to progress in the game. My solution to this is to add more clothes/costumes to wear- but I understand it isn't as simple as changing a text file since you would have to update every scene. So just a suggestion from a fan, but probably you could add different colors to existing outfits? It's not a big deal but I think everyone who likes games like these, loves having customization possibilities. This would be a simple way to add a lot of variety with making and designing whole new outfits. This way I can feel like I have more than one outfit, because I would miss out on some events If i were to go back to previous outfits in a certain point in the story.

Upvote this if you think it's a good idea so the developer can see it.

Love your game mate <3

Edit: And it would also give us completionists something to do with all that extra money. I'm sitting on 1800g right now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I don't want to come off as obtuse but isn't there all ready 2 version of the game one for low end pcs and on not?
Putting that aside for the moment I found a script for mouse control, how does one add it to the game?
No not really. It's just a mod that a matter of simple copy/past and doesn't require any changes on my part. Like uploading 2 separate version.

If you want to add mouse support, all you should have to do is copy/paste the attached files inside the data directory AFTER following the procedure described in the following post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-8-1-crazybat.1794/post-6032806

It's takes a bit of work, but it's can be done within 5 minutes. Anyone with moderate PC skills should be able to do this.

1)The mouse script works but I haven't tested it extensive, so might cause some problems or might work without a hitch.
2) Falcon-XP mod won't work in combination with the mouse script.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I love the game, I'm currently 5 hours in. I have never spent so much time in a game other than Lolita Gone Wild which is very similar to this game.

However, I noticed there is a lot of money that you earn just trying to progress in the game. My solution to this is to add more clothes/costumes to wear- but I understand it isn't as simple as changing a text file since you would have to update every scene. So just a suggestion from a fan, but probably you could add different colors to existing outfits? It's not a big deal but I think everyone who likes games like these, loves having customization possibilities. This would be a simple way to add a lot of variety with making and designing whole new outfits. This way I can feel like I have more than one outfit, because I would miss out on some events If i were to go back to previous outfits in a certain point in the story.

Upvote this if you think it's a good idea so the developer can see it.

Love your game mate <3

Edit: And it would also give us completionists something to do with all that extra money. I'm sitting on 1800g right now.
There are currently already 3 main outfit and many job outfits in game.
The whole outfit/costumes has already been discussed numerous times in this thread. There's simply too much work involved.
That's why I took the middle ground having a lot of different outfits during jobs/events.

Coloring an outfit is just as much work as a complete different outfit, so in term of amount of work there's no difference at all.

As much as I would like to add more outfits it's a complete progress killer and will drain too much time I think is better spend
on other things. The Money is used to pay for her college :sneaky:. In reality is has not reality function atm, I didn't want to make money a (big) game play factor in the game.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
how to trigger webcam event ? I started the webcam introduction but after that everytime I try webcam event it said "maybe another time"

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
No not really. It's just a mod that a matter of simple copy/past and doesn't require any changes on my part. Like uploading 2 separate version.

If you want to add mouse support, all you should have to do is copy/paste the attached files inside the data directory AFTER following the procedure described in the following post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-8-1-crazybat.1794/post-6032806

It's takes a bit of work, but it's can be done within 5 minutes. Anyone with moderate PC skills should be able to do this.

1)The mouse script works but I haven't tested it extensive, so might cause some problems or might work without a hitch.
2) Falcon-XP mod won't work in combination with the mouse script.
tyvm crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I cant seem to start the webcam events either. I try it in the evening, but I cant start it.

The text always says: "Should i start a webcam show?"

Then i click "Yes" or "No", but nothing happens afterwards.
Look one post above yours for the solution. The work-around is also descriped in the read me under known issue's.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
is the 5th stage of blake same as 4th? i cant seem to unlock it with the v1.8 saves? her shame is as low as 19 and she is at house during the evening alr

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is the 5th stage of blake same as 4th? i cant seem to unlock it with the v1.8 saves? her shame is as low as 19 and she is at house during the evening alr
No it's not the same. It should trigger at shame 18 or lower. I see now that in the event guide it says 22 which is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Crazybat,

at first, thanks for the great game.

I just played with the 1.8 save from the save folder, because my own save at the end of 1.7 is a little corrupted (I couldn't trigger the Daniel 2 + 3-Events). Now I saw that this save doesn't have the "Forward-Time"-Item in Item-Menu. Is this intended?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Crazybat,

at first, thanks for the great game.

I just played with the 1.8 save from the save folder, because my own save at the end of 1.7 is a little corrupted (I couldn't trigger the Daniel 2 + 3-Events). Now I saw that this save doesn't have the "Forward-Time"-Item in Item-Menu. Is this intended?
Yes, but you can still get them by interacting withe the red box in May's room in the same way you go them the first time.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes