Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
costume/graphic bug - when I 1st join the gym, it asks me to buy a gym outfit which I do. I put it on at the locker room and thats ok... but then when I move around, may's doll is now wearing the short/shrunk school uniform from the flyer job.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
costume/graphic bug - when I 1st join the gym, it asks me to buy a gym outfit which I do. I put it on at the locker room and thats ok... but then when I move around, may's doll is now wearing the short/shrunk school uniform from the flyer job.
You mean the gym near the beach right? Never heard that one before. might be bug from when I added overlay pictures options.
I'll have a look at it.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
You mean the gym near the beach right? Never heard that one before. might be bug from when I added overlay pictures options.
I'll have a look at it.
Yes the gym at the beach. its Wednesday, Week 3. Shame 79. Confidence 9. Exhibitionism 6
Outfits in inventory: School Swimsuit, Spirt Swimsuit, Library Dress & Basic Sportswear.

CoA Gym Bug.PNG

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
You can basically get the the end of the game without shaving... only thing you cant do is the exhibition, cam girl & janitor events. I wanted to finish up all the events before I had to shave, but I found that I got enough exhibition, corruption and shameless points to progress the story to the end except for those 3 event lines.

Jan 30, 2019
i have a bug where the mc after exposing herself on the beach ( one from the exposing competitions) she can no longer go there. She is outside from the beach and says: "i cant get out whille im working"

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Quick question. I tried playing this in Joiplay but all the images were like super zoomed in for some reason.
I can't help you with that, since I have no experiance trying to run this on andriod. The only thing I can think of is that this game uses a higher resolution then the default RPGmaker and that it does't translate properly when playing on android.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
no problem, here you go
Somehow the switch for the 2nd lifeguard job is still active.. which is weird cause you shouldn't be able to leave the beach before finishing the job. It could also be that there a event with activates the wrong switch, but then I would expect more people to have this problem. I've edited your save game and you should be able to continue now.

p.s: I see you haven't started the modeling /photoshoot quest line yet while the quest has been triggered.
I don't know it it's deliberate. If not I suggest visiting the photo studio in the afternoon . You've been missing some events.

Note to self I see that it's possible to start this even without having the proper outfit yet, seems I'll have to fix that.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
Somehow the switch for the 2nd lifeguard job is still active.. which is weird cause you shouldn't be able to leave the beach before finishing the job. It could also be that there a event with activates the wrong switch, but then I would expect more people to have this problem. I've edited your save game and you should be able to continue now.

p.s: I see you haven't started the modeling /photoshoot quest line yet while the quest has been triggered.
I don't know it it's deliberate. If not I suggest visiting the photo studio in the afternoon . You've been missing some events.

Note to self I see that it's possible to start this even without having the proper outfit yet, seems I'll have to fix that.
Thanks for the response and for the fix.
"I see you haven't started the modeling /photoshoot quest line yet while the quest has been triggered."

On that note i didnt want to. I dont think somehow is connected to the progression in the game (as you can get the stats without it) but if there are events that are connected and i must start it thats something else.
TLDR i just didnt feel like doing the quest.

Edit:
I was searching for debug mode or something for that problem. If there is can you please tell me how to access it and if there is not well thats that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the response and for the fix.
"I see you haven't started the modeling /photoshoot quest line yet while the quest has been triggered."

On that note i didnt want to. I dont think somehow is connected to the progression in the game (as you can get the stats without it) but if there are events that are connected and i must start it thats something else.
TLDR i just didnt feel like doing the quest.

Edit:
I was searching for debug mode or something for that problem. If there is can you please tell me how to access it and if there is not well thats that.
I just mentioned the photo shoot, because you'll be missing out on about 7 events and a few mini events that are present in that event train. It's not mandatory ofc and stats can mostly be obtained elsewhere.

There's no debug mode in the game (That I know off) I guess someone could decrypt the game and open it with RPGmaker to take a look a the code, but that might not be 100% clear if the relations between switches/events etc that are used are not clear.

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
Got error at second bathroom event say can't create bitmap, or something like that and the game forced closed. Anyone can help? My last save was like a week before

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got error at second bathroom event say can't create bitmap, or something like that and the game forced closed. Anyone can help? My last save was like a week before
Looks like the general error can't create bitmap error, that pop-ups now and then. It's should not repeat at the same spot, since it can pop up randomly. Only solution to prevent loss of (much) progress is to save often.

It's a Issue with RPGmaker, possible related to a memory leak in the client and seems to happen more often on low end systems. You could also try the falcon-XP version that should work better on low end systems.

I don't know if this error actually occurs with the Falcon-XP version also.

Reactions: aza416

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
Looks like the general error can't create bitmap error, that pop-ups now and then. It's should not repeat at the same spot, since it can pop up randomly. Only solution to prevent loss of (much) progress is to save often.

It's a Issue with RPGmaker, possible related to a memory leak in the client and seems to happen more often on low end systems. You could also try the falcon-XP version that should work better on low end systems.

I don't know if this error actually occurs with the Falcon-XP version also.
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know that that's a random encounter, which means I can make progress. Just need to save often. My system is pretty old indeed, around 7 yo.

Another question if you don't mind. Will doing lesbian action lock me out of action with male or vice versa in the future? In my current run, I just grab every opportunity to whore her out

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know that that's a random encounter, which means I can make progress. Just need to save often. My system is pretty old indeed, around 7 yo.

Another question if you don't mind. Will doing lesbian action lock me out of action with male or vice versa in the future? In my current run, I just grab every opportunity to whore her out
No it won't lock you out if you follow both paths. Only think I can think off it might effect possible endings when you have not finished certain events. Feel free to whore her out. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes