Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
with the 8.1 I have a Bug with mother vibrator ( after buy batteries ).... the even make a cicle even I cant leave the even and I watch him infinitely....
So you saying the the event keeps looping? I've heard that before, but have been unable to reproduce it.
Same guy reported this happened after lower the shame by very much.

- Did you use cheats to lower shame by much?
- Did you use own save game from old version? If so which version?
- Could you perhaps upload a save game just from just before the event so I can have a look at it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Shurely. I have save just from the morning. Thanks xD
Ok for some reason the switch which is used to replay the scene was still on. So the part to properly finish the event was skipped.
I checked all the scenes in the replay room to see if I've forgotten to disable the switch for some event but haven't found any.
I guess you replayed some scene in the recollection room at some point. I'll add a safeguard to disable the switch again as soon as May leaves the recollection room. For now I've fixed you save. I worked for me without problems now.

This might occur again for the events in the recollection room so I 'd recommend to not replay any of the scenes until all the events are done for now.

Reactions: Yxel

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
when will May go commando , when she want to ?
I'm planning to implement that at some point, but I can't say when yet. When I do I also want to try to add some mini events so things may actually happen when May loses her panties.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Ok for some reason the switch which is used to replay the scene was still on. So the part to properly finish the event was skipped.
I checked all the scenes in the replay room to see if I've forgotten to disable the switch for some event but haven't found any.
I guess you replayed some scene in the recollection room at some point. I'll add a safeguard to disable the switch again as soon as May leaves the recollection room. For now I've fixed you save. I worked for me without problems now.

This might occur again for the events in the recollection room so I 'd recommend to not replay any of the scenes until all the events are done for now.
Thanks again. By the way I don't used anything in recollection room. Just checked it once at start and go out.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks again. By the way I don't used anything in recollection room. Just checked it once at start and go out.

Hmm ok weird. In that case it might be that the switch was set in some event accidentally. Thanks for the feedback.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
Got a breaking bug or I'm simply dumb.
Forth examination by the nurse.
After examination event I can't exit room and i have message "i can't leave before finishing my examination". If I interact with the nurse the event replays again but at the end I continue getting the message.
What am I missing?

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
That's weird. I've never seen that happen before. Do you have text speed to instant perhaps? It seems some of these problems only arise when textspeed is set to instant.
ok so i took a look on that and is not on instant is on normal also i haven't cheated or anything. its the same save file you provided for the mom fix.

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
Hmm ok weird. In that case it might be that the switch was set in some event accidentally. Thanks for the feedback.
Actually the same happened to me. I only entered the recollection room once to see what it was and nothing more.

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
Here's my save file for the nurse examination bug that wont let me leave the area, with a repeat cant leave until examination message.
Don't think on the latest playthrough I went into the recollection room, but not 100% sure.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Got a breaking bug or I'm simply dumb.
Forth examination by the nurse.
After examination event I can't exit room and i have message "i can't leave before finishing my examination". If I interact with the nurse the event replays again but at the end I continue getting the message.
What am I missing?
See the discussion a few post back.. there's a bug that sneaked in version 0.8.1 I think. A trigger is active while it shouldn't which prevents finishing this event properly. Possible work around is to go to the recollection room and replay the first nurse event so that the switch is set to off again on the day before the 3rd nurse event while I try to find out where the code is faulty.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Actually the same happened to me. I only entered the recollection room once to see what it was and nothing more.
workaround for now. go to recollection room replay the first nurse event and the switch is set to off again and you will be able to continue the 3rd nurse event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
this is the save file just before the web show event bug.
Ok the problem is that the photo contest event is active which prevents May from moving through the event when you start the webcam event so it's stuck. And you can't Continue the Photo contest event until you have bought the new clothes.
This is not something I did not though of when I implemented that event.

Did you reach that many exhibition just by playing or did you use cheats to raise it? Normally it would be hard to reach that level that early. I 'll fixed this so that this can't happen anymore. In the meantime I suggest to avoid the 2nd webcam event until May shame is 75 or below then buy the new clothes. Then go do the photo contest invent in May's room and after that it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
workaround for now. go to recollection room replay the first nurse event and the switch is set to off again and you will be able to continue the 3rd nurse event.
The thing that happened is the same as the one that was saying about bringing the batteries to mom. I think I confused the one you were speaking to. The save I posted is just before going up the stairs and getting the event of seeing the mom... Doing her things.

So I'm going to answer the questions you asked to the other one:

- Did you use cheats to lower shame by much? Well, in the game you said that you can use it once a day without much repercussions and I did that... At the time of that event I have like... 71 shame? Something like that.
- Did you use own save game from old version? If so which version? No, I started the game with the last version.
- Could you perhaps upload a save game just from just before the event so I can have a look at it. Well, you have it in my last post.

Sorry about the confusion.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You save game is just from before giving mom the batteries and the events loops I see. I'll have a look at it so see whats happening there.
Yes I just figured it out. Thaxs for the save. Hopefully I'll be able to crush this bug.

Reactions: Avernesh

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Ok the problem is that the photo contest event is active which prevents May from moving through the event when you start the webcam event so it's stuck. And you can't Continue the Photo contest event until you have bought the new clothes.
This is not something I did not though of when I implemented that event.

Did you reach that many exhibition just by playing or did you use cheats to raise it? Normally it would be hard to reach that level that early. I 'll fixed this so that this can't happen anymore. In the meantime I suggest to avoid the 2nd webcam event until May shame is 75 or below then buy the new clothes. Then go do the photo contest invent in May's room and after that it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
nope no cheat thats the save file for the batteries event and i just kept playing no cheats then i got to the part that it is on also i cant buy the skirt and top clothing is not there.

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, that workaround worked a treat, thank you for taking the time to explain that, great game btw :)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes