Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
was there more content with the brother added? last thing to happen was he would sneak in and steal the panties and then nothing more with that storyline.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I just had an weird error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, I like the current escalation in the new update very much. Keep up the good work :). The certain item is a very good idea, that may be of great use. I'm quite nosy to see, how this may influence May in her different jobs ;). Flyer may be distributed much better ;). By the way, will the corruption of Mays step-family have also some influence on the dress-code at the breakfast-table? I would find it very nice, if May doesn't stay the only one naked or barely clothed ;), as the step-family gets also more and more corrupted and a reflection of this at the breakfast table would just feel natural in my eyes.
Yes I think I might have forgotten a piece of code somewhere in the other classes. I'll need to investigate.

I put some safeguard in place so you shouldn't be able to do the old neighbor before finishing the principal quest for exactly that reason. Because I really really didn't want to make another variant for the first time with said item.
apparently the safeguards wasn't properly implemented. I might need to make a first time variant with that item at some point.

I'm aware of the inconsistency at the masturbation scene. I still need to create a new version at which point I'll add a version with piercing.

As for the family, well maybe, because before I know I'd end up with 8 variants and then my headache comes back again. :D

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Update 2.3 is done:

Mega

Let me know if you run into any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, I can't believe it's been over 5 year since you got on this site.
Now, once again having Full Screen issue with Falcon version and still cursor issue with game version. I went into Falcon properties and shut off full screen, but it still does it. Tried every button but none worked. I don't like to save and shutdown every time I want to do something else on my computer. Last update didn't have this issue.
Since I've had to restart the game so many times I have no idea what I will see or how many weeks there are to play. Also, how do I know which outfit to wear for which level of events? It will be a while before I get past the first month, once I resolve the Full Screen issue.

EDIT: I started with the included save for 0.5. Immediately said needed new clothes, and then jumped to bathroom with first Mom event, as that finished it jumped to second Mom event, then she was already dressed when I got back to the bedroom. Not sure if the game was just catching up on missed flags, but it is going to be a long time until I get to 2.3, especially as there's no fast text or skipping.

Still like the game as much as when I suggested you bring it here.

EDIT 2: In Falcon version. A few things in the 3 slow days I've played, she keeps auto-dressing. Sometimes the wardrobe doesn't work. Often she is not visible over the map. Suddenly I am in windowed version, I clicked, accidentally, somewhere at the bottom and it just went to Windowed. Occasionally gets locked out of mouse control like after exhibitionist on balcony I have to arrow key her back in the house.
All of this may be from such an old save. I've seen some things I don't remember, but this was stuff from several years ago.
One more note, if a choice box appears in Falcon you can accidentally click it from anywhere on the screen (Windows Version), this can often give you a wrong choice. This is problematic when you fast click to "skip" recurring events. The box needs to be put in chastity, so to speak, so it won't advance unless the curser is over your choice.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How do I disable the sound in settings? When I click on it, it won't change.

Feedback
  1. When the main character pees in the toilet it should be yellow.
  2. Is there a windowed mode? It's annoying to switch between full-screen and other tabs.
  3. When I tab out and back to the game the dialogue box is gone.
  4. Add more songs, because it's too repetitive. Such as outside the house it should change.
  5. When I walk to the edge of the street it should show if we can go further.
  6. Add a bicycle for faster travel than walking
  7. Add more clothing to the shop.
  8. When sitting in the bath scene at home there's no water in it.
  9. The gymnastic changing room should show sprites of NPCs inside before entering.
  10. Add NPCs walking around in the city so it feels alive.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

Feedback
  2. Is there a windowed mode? It's annoying to switch between full-screen and other tabs.
  4. Add more songs, because it's too repetitive. Such as outside the house it should change.
I'm using the Falcon version and clicked somewhere by the bottom moving around and triggered Windowed version, not sure if it was on the edge of the pop up bar but nothing else works in that version.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019

Feedback
  5. When I walk to the edge of the street it should show if we can go further.
If your pee is yellow you need to hydrate , pee should be clear

• Thinking Face

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I'm using the Falcon version and clicked somewhere by the bottom moving around and triggered Windowed version, not sure if it was on the edge of the pop up bar but nothing else works in that version.
How do u change the settings in the menu? When I click on it, nothing happens. The Falcon version windowed mode works fine thanks.

If your pee is yellow you need to hydrate , pee should be clear
" Normal urine color ranges from pale yellow to deep amber — the result of a pigment called urochrome and how diluted or concentrated the urine is."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
How do u change the settings in the menu? When I click on it, nothing happens. The Falcon version windowed mode works fine thanks.

" Normal urine color ranges from pale yellow to deep amber — the result of a pigment called urochrome and how diluted or concentrated the urine is."

I tried every F button and Alt+Enter, but nothing for screen size, It was an accident I got it out of Full.

• Thinking Face

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
You can remove the splash over (standing picture) in the settings, in game hit escape and in your items there's settings.

also with falcon Alt-enter should work, otherwise create a shortcut and add -windowed to the target line.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You can remove the splash over (standing picture) in the settings, in game hit escape and in your items there's settings.

also with falcon Alt-enter should work, otherwise create a shortcut and add -windowed to the target line.
In Falcon any ENTER hit is advancement. Even with ALT.

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
I've started a new game, and the modeling intro is glitched. Anybody else not able to move after moving from the office to the photography room?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I've started a new game, and the modeling intro is glitched. Anybody else not able to move after moving from the office to the photography room?
Did u start the game with the Falcon-mkxp launcher? Try using the keyboard arrows to move if the mouse cursor doesn't work.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
go into previous version of the game find the 'saves' and copy the lastest one and move it into the main folder of the new version.

• Haha

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This fix is NOT needed for v2.4 and higher. So I've removed it.

There's a quick fix for V2.3 that should fix people not able to progress the principal event right after class.
This happens when you go to class without piercing. I forgot to copy/past a piece of code for the non-pierced variant.

Just extract into the data folder and overwrite.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes