Tinyk

Apr 28, 2017
Hello I started playing the game , and I got a crash, of course I thought oh I'm pretty happy there's an autosave.....which saved on the first day.

So if anyone has a savegame around 80 of shame I'll gladky take it, thanks in advance.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello I started playing the game , and I got a crash, of course I thought oh I'm pretty happy there's an autosave.....which saved on the first day.

So if anyone has a savegame around 80 of shame I'll gladky take it, thanks in advance.
Autosave should save at every outdoor map transition. If it doesn't make sure it's enabled. Check by using the settings item in her inventory. I've added a savefile in which may has 81 shame from an old test run, but should work fine.

Tinyk

Apr 28, 2017
Autosave should save at every outdoor map transition. If it doesn't make sure it's enabled. Check by using the settings item in her inventory. I've added a savefile in which may has 81 shame from an old test run, but should work fine.
Thank you I've checked and it's enabled, gonne chekc a bit further, and thanks for the save

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Falcon player is open super slow now with and without the new update, I tought it was no longer working but it need a whole minute to load, the main reason I'm using it is the resolution problem with the standard player and is smoother.

Edit: there is a girl in May room and can't intereact with her.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Falcon player is open super slow now with and without the new update, I tought it was no longer working but it need a whole minute to load, the main reason I'm using it is the resolution problem with the standard player and is smoother.

Edit: there is a girl in May room and can't intereact with her.
Falcon still responds the same as it always did over here. No idea what's going on on your pc.
The npc is a leftover from testing some stuff for the patch that I forgot to remove.

It unlocks all the suntanning events in the recollection room that I added in the patch. :D

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Crazybat does it for the love of the craft, no patreon yet. I've tried to convince him before, even if it was something like buy me coffee or something to help with some of the cost of upgrades. I think many people would show some appreciation.

kyawlin

Mar 19, 2018
I want to see more exhibitionism contents, brother contents with webcam sessions and turn her to pleasure in pain(BDSM) :p

Kimmy_Gibbler

Jul 15, 2017
currently stuck on the beach, couldn't access it for a since after exhibition shoot in lifeguard tower. kept saying "can't leave while on a job" and now the beach photoshoot just locked me in there. No idea why it happened but is there anyway to fix my save? would rather not start over if possible.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
currently stuck on the beach, couldn't access it for a since after exhibition shoot in lifeguard tower. kept saying "can't leave while on a job" and now the beach photoshoot just locked me in there. No idea why it happened but is there anyway to fix my save? would rather not start over if possible.
I've tried 2 save editors. One crashes. The other won't show the switches somehow. For some reason switch 122 is enable but it shouldn't.

Tried added stuff to the map but somehow the save file seems to read the mapadata from the savefile and not the update mapfile. exiting and entering the map should fix that prob, but that's the problem right now...

You should still have an autosave when entering the map? Assuming you've enabled auto save?
Meanwhile I'll try to think of something...

Update.. I finally managed to fix it. Don't forget to interact with the npc while walking back to the studio. Have fun.
Another tip. Pressing w will increase May's movement speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnyboi77

Kimmy_Gibbler

Jul 15, 2017
I've tried 2 save editors. One crashes. The other won't show the switches somehow. For some reason switch 122 is enable but it shouldn't.

Tried added stuff to the map but somehow the save file seems to read the mapadata from the savefile and not the update mapfile. exiting and entering the map should fix that prob, but that's the problem right now...

You should still have an autosave when entering the map? Assuming you've enabled auto save?
Meanwhile I'll try to think of something...

Update.. I finally managed to fix it. Don't forget to interact with the npc while walking back to the studio. Have fun.
Another tip. Pressing w will increase May's movement speed.
Oh thats perfect, thanks a ton. you saved me!

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
It would be funny if it actually was "Coming of Age" or something that looks like that.

Brother: "Mm....Cumming of Lace....so nice......brother steals sister's panties....sucks me off....mmm.....wish.......my family were like that"

Last edited:
Reactions: johnyboi77

candywood

Nov 3, 2019
I really like the lez sex especially the inxest ones, i like your game has them but abit abandoned... Keep going btw

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
I accidentally locked myself out of the beach because I ended up leaving after the first Gina beach event while still wearing the swim suit (not sure why it let me out) and now it doesn't let me back on to the beach because the text window pops up to say "I need to get changed first"

Is there a fix for this or do I just need to start over?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I accidentally locked myself out of the beach because I ended up leaving after the first Gina beach event while still wearing the swim suit (not sure why it let me out) and now it doesn't let me back on to the beach because the text window pops up to say "I need to get changed first"

Shouldn't be able to leave the beach indeed. So I wonder how that happened.

You didn't happen to have an auto save? Game should auto save when entering the map.
So there should be an autosave file from the point where you entered the beach map.

If not upload your save game I'll see if I can fix the problem.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020

That happened to me too. I'm not quite sure how I did it to try to recreate it. It's fortuitous the CrazyBat includes saves.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes