Ciiriel

Sep 11, 2021
I'm getting caught in a loop when the College speaker system wants May to report to the nurse office. Is this a known bug?
I do have the same problem.

That might Help. I checked the code, but at first glace it's the 99% the same as the previous version.

I've attached the map file from the previous version. extract and overwrite inside the data directory should revert it back to the previous version. (Perhaps make a back-up just to be sure) I'm curious if this resolves the problem.
It didn't work for me so far - but as far as I am aware it's the 2. nurse event for me.

Edit: Adding the save - maybe someone can figure out what's wrong there.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017
I keep getting the can't leave the beach notification, but now I can't even leave the entire area.

EDIT: Fixed it by setting sunbathing to 2 on SaveEditOnline and then going to the locker room or whatever it is.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Once again having issues with Falcon crashing everytime I try to click on something and mouse acting wonky, just to get it windowed. Should open windowed instead of full screen. The regular game exe has framing issue on my monitor, can't even play. Only Wolf/RPG game that has the issue.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
That might Help. I checked the code, but at first glace it's the 99% the same as the previous version.

I've attached the map file from the previous version. extract and overwrite inside the data directory should revert it back to the previous version. (Perhaps make a back-up just to be sure) I'm curious if this resolves the problem.
There it is.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
have one nasty crash when the MC was returned to the house after go to the Balcony and have exposed herself on underwere not only the top but the full underwere someone have the same issue?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I do have the same problem.

It didn't work for me so far - but as far as I am aware it's the 2. nurse event for me.

Edit: Adding the save - maybe someone can figure out what's wrong there.
Did you try using the save where the bug is triggered or a save from before?

Unfortunately It won't work with save games that are saved in this map while the bug is triggered.
So in order to see if it fixed the problem you need a save from before and then enter the map again.

If you don't have a save from before see the next post below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciiriel

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Guys for anyone having the looped nurse event problem extract the contents of attached map009.7z file into the data directory.
Overwrite file when asked.

Unfortunately it won't work with save games that are saved in this map while the bug is triggered. (This is how this engine works.)
So in order to see if it fixed the problem for you. You need a save from before and then enter the map again.

I've attached a save that you can use to this post.

I'm pretty certain this was triggered due to a change I made. I also think I know how to fix it. I Just did some testing and seems to work correct again after I made some changes. I've attached an updated map file that should fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Shit like that happens when you think you're making a small change that shouldn't affect anything and overlook a detail that leads to this.
The code for triggering the nurse event isn't optimal . I would simple change it if I had to do it all over again.

Changing that however might cause problems for old save games, so I rather not as long as it works.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I keep getting the can't leave the beach notification, but now I can't even leave the entire area.

EDIT: Fixed it by setting sunbathing to 2 on SaveEditOnline and then going to the locker room or whatever it is.
Did you load an older save while May was sunbathing on the beach perhaps?
Because I did make some changes to the whole beach map area which might explain this behavior.

Or did this just happen while you where playing?

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Guys for anyone having the looped nurse event problem see this post below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-6-crazybat.1794/post-11141752

At least one person confirmed it worked for him.

Unfortunately it won't work with save games that are saved in this map while the bug is triggered. (This is how this engine works.)
So in order to see if it fixed the problem for you. You need a save from before and then enter the map again.

I've attached a save that you can use to this post.

I'm pretty certain this was triggered due to a change I made. I also think I know how to fix it. I Just did some testing and seems to work correct again after I made some changes. I've attached an updated map file that should fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Shit like that happens when you think you're making a small change that shouldn't affect anything and overlook a detail that leads to this.
The code for triggering the nurse event isn't optimal . I would simple change it if I had to do it all over again.

Changing that however might cause problems for old save games, so I rather not as long as it works.
This worked, thanks.

Reactions: Crazybat

itachibija334

Aug 22, 2021

Yeah it works now ty

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Because I did make some changes to the whole beach map area which might explain this behavior.

I always save in May's bedroom before going to sleep for the night as waking up in the morning triggers some events. Learning about how games are made in RPGM has taught me a lot about how these glitches happen. Everything is a trigger on/off in the background and can break if something is on when it wasn't planned to be (i.e. saving mid-event and then playing again with an updated game version). Crazybat I appreciate your feedback in the forum and willingness to problem solve when someone runs into an issue. I know you're busy juggling the game, personal life and work, etc, but you are more active with your fanbase than a lot of the developers on here.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017

It happened during the chase scene forever ago, but since I was done with the beach anyways, it didn't really matter. So I just ignored it, but with the new update, it wouldn't even let me leave the general area. So I figured I'd post and then try to see if any of the variables could help me fix the issue.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
So are old saves working? I loaded my last save from last update but guide is not updates I received some message to swing by a clothing store but nothing happens when I go to mike.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes