Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
@Crazybat - I found a similar loop with step bro's "training" in the laundry with Mia... the sequence is finished but when May tries to go to bed, she can't as the message says that Mia is waiting in the laundry. It's been a while since I played your game so I used a v0.4 save that was included in the latest download (save game 1). Any info you can offer will be much appreciated!
I suspect is the same glitch/bug with the replay room switch.

You could try one of these workarounds:

see post:
or post:

Or just use the save I've attached. The problem might occur again with events that are present in the recollection room until I've found why that particular switch is giving me headaches .

Reactions: riddikk91

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
is there a way to fix an issue with the alignment of the centralization of the game? when I open it the game is so far to the bottom right that it cuts off about 1/3 of what you can actually see so I can't even see what the text is.

Succubus_Tiara

Jul 3, 2018
i have a problem:
when i starting this game i see only a black window and than closing that game......
rtp is too installed.....
:confused:

can me anyone helping?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
is there a way to fix an issue with the alignment of the centralization of the game? when I open it the game is so far to the bottom right that it cuts off about 1/3 of what you can actually see so I can't even see what the text is.
Sorry but I've never seen or heard of this. Did you try changing the resolution with F5/F6 keys?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i have a problem:
when i starting this game i see only a black window and than closing that game......

can me anyone helping?
Sorry but that's not much to go on. It seems to work fine for most people.
Maybe a firewall or Anti- virus blocking it?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
i have a problem:

can me anyone helping?

I had the same problem I copied some extra lines into the game.ini and got mine to work properly here is the game.ini file I'm currently using that is working for me I hope it helps with your problem

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
I had the same problem I copied some extra lines into the game.ini and got mine to work properly here is the game.ini file I'm currently using that is working for me I hope it helps with your problem
I'm not gonna lie, it helped but very slightly. It only moved a small fraction to the left but most of the text is still cut off. Again thank you for helping this poor bastard out.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, it helped but very slightly. It only moved a small fraction to the left but most of the text is still cut off. Again thank you for helping this poor bastard out.

You can also click f6 on the function keys and that should also help with shrinking the image on screen

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
ok I'm still at a complete loss...I could try sending the file that I have but something tells me that I will be the only one to have this issue. All other games I have that run the exact samething do not have this issue or this setup or even close to it. I really would like to try this game out but apparently I'm the unique anomally for this conundrum.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
ok I'm still at a complete loss...I could try sending the file that I have but something tells me that I will be the only one to have this issue. All other games I have that run the exact samething do not have this issue or this setup or even close to it. I really would like to try this game out but apparently I'm the unique anomally for this conundrum.

Has your systems configuration changed that you know of windows 10 f'ed up my configuration during 1 of there updates which pissed me off beyond belief?

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Has your systems configuration changed that you know of windows 10 f'ed up my configuration during 1 of there updates which pissed me off beyond belief?
Don't believe so, any updates to my systems are set to be approved by me before they can be updated and I haven't had any updates as of lately and I know windows has bitched at me quite a bit lately about some "updates" being "required"

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Try to mess with the Compatibility settings of the game.exe, either changing the compatibility mode or activating the "disable fullscreen optimisation" or whatever it's called in english

What's your screen resolution btw ?

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
any way around "hacked" dll to extract cg? game seems to have some issues. also what rpg version is recommended. i tried vx and lite. both did not work. did he put more effort in image protection then in stable save and gameplay? ;)

ElijahMM

Oct 5, 2018
Has anyone been stuck at 3rd nurse event(the one with the daniel handjob). I finished the event and when i try to leave the hallway it says "I can't leave until my examination is done"

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes