RPGM Abandoned Coming of Mage [v0.939] [Aedian Glair]

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ziMKli.png

Overview:
STORY
Nineal, an elf from the Homeland forest, is the brightest student in a prestigious magic academy. After finishing his first year of study, he is required to complete a year—long apprenticeship with a professional mage from the city of Taurea. Only after meeting his new master's expectations, he will be granted the honor of becoming a real mage — but will things really be as simple as that?
Taimyr, Nineal's new mentor, is held in disrepute by the public. He's incredibly powerful and influential, but also eccentric, selfish, and dangerous — a figure people would whisper about behind closed doors, but never stand up against. Upon arriving at Talmyr's mansion, a place where he is meant to spend the next year of his life, Nineal notices numerous bizarre occurrences taking place. No to mention that there are creatures from the higher planes living on the floor above him...?
Nineal soon finds out that the older mage is after something, a mysterious source of power that made him lose everything he once was. find he won't stop until he seizes it, no matter what it takes.
Between his sense of righteousness, an ambition to surpass Taimyr, and his own life on the line, Nineal has to tread carefully not to get lost in the intricate web of lies that's waiting to entangle him. While he grows in power, his win or defeat will be decided by whether or not he manages to outwit his master.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-15
Release Date: 2020-09-15
Developer: Aedian Glair
Censored: No
Version: 0.939
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning this game has 2 routes Male on Male and Male on Female either is optional just choose the one you want at the start of the game

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

LLQ1rs.png X6PU69.png O8h23r.png l9zqBQ.png vFjqTp.jpg +41kD6.jpg GOGrKr.jpg UCcNoB.png YXwyuX.png t76Z5c.png 7RmdxN.jpg OC+fKr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
"choose your route at the start of the game" i am confused can i have both male and female relationships at the same time or do i have to chose one tipe at the start and the restart from zero in order to view the other tipe? Sorry for the bad English it's not my first language

Reactions: Khairus

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
F5 normally but its overwritten.

5 min in the game(outside) no clue where i have to go now, i hate that about RPGMs.
Most have a Quest guide, but not this game. And the lack of windowed mode seems to be there to justify the completely stupid Map size and waste of space. 5mins in? I think you have to leave the house and go to the smith which is to the right of the entrance of your house. It's entrance has a shiny marker above the door and faces out to the right,

I'm 40mins in and no H scenes. Another 20mins and it'll be deleted

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I gave it a chance.

It's feel like standard fantasy RPGM game and i have no idea about sexual elements here gay or straight. :(

Actually feel very vanilla and cliche in any aspects but with kind of production value. :(

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Warning this game has 2 routes Male on Male and Male on Female either is optional just choose the one you want at the start of the game
Noooooo why must we choose. More games need to let people rp as or enjoy stories about people who are slutty or polyamorous. And bi for that matter (lesbianism fetishized for straight male audiences not counting).

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Noooooo why must we choose. More games need to let people rp as or enjoy stories about people who are slutty or polyamorous. And bi for that matter (lesbianism fetishized for straight male audiences not counting).
I think this is RPGM issue mostly. For small developer it's not easy to handle multiple choices RPG on engine like RPGM.