RPGM Abandoned Coming of Mage [v0.939] [Aedian Glair]

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you so much! I've been eyeing this and Mannequin Academy for a while now! I even have Mannequin Academy bookmarked, so I can keep an eye on it. Cause it's omegaverse, you know? Top two fetishes are gay and preg. Don't know if there'll be actual pregnancy happening in it, but~ still. I'm expecting good things even without. Great artwork, too. :)

Yo, is it possible to take the non gay route in Mannequin Academy or is it exclusively just gay route?

May 3, 2019
Why is this marked abandoned? The dev posted on their itch.io page around 18 days ago that they are finishing the game this year and have already begun working on it.

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
then maybe it's time to change the rule , some dev just don't post small update on a regular basis but more like big update every 6 month of more
I agree. I have seen many games on this website with the "Abandoned" Tag, that are actually still in active developmet... I almost had a miny heart-attack when I saw this...

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Did the developer post this? Maybe he left it alone now that the games done and wants us to buy it on itch.io atleast when I look on it it doesn't say it isn't done and it's been awhile

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Maybe he left it alone now that the games done and wants us to buy it on itch.io atleast when I look on it it doesn't say it isn't done and it's been awhile
Unlikely, considering that the version from the itch has the same size as the demo from this thread and the fact that this games status on itch is still "in development"...

Reactions: anon8525

Yanaboo78

Nov 7, 2020
Unlikely, considering that the version from the itch has the same size as the demo from this thread and the fact that this games status on itch is still "in development"...
That's true.. They decided to work on their other games for now and this game is the last of the games on their list that they'll be working on.