Jul 19, 2018
i don't know if anyone share you this, but i think it would be better if you make the characters open their mounths when they were speaking. It's kinda weird when they just change their poses without open mounths to talk.
Anyways, good game! I was supprised when i saw Dante btw =))))

Reactions: S1nsational

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
This game is spectacular. Genuinely the relationship between the MC and Noel has grabbed me a way no other game has. Maybe it's just because I've been feeling a little raw recently and Noel's personality is very much my "type", but all the story beats regarding their relationship hit me as hard as possible. The character work is really well done. Great stuff, can't wait to get my hands on chapter 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnmnf692

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Hadn't played since chapter 3, glad to see the game is still going strong.

I recognized some of the cameos from the council, but not all of them; I saw that you credited the cafe cameos at the end, but I would suggest moving all of the cameo credits, past, present, and future, to their own area so that they will still be available after every new update.

As a personal aside, I would appreciate it if character points weren't tied to femdom or other fetish scenes, not a huge deal, but worth mentioning.

Keep up the great work, this game truly is a gem.

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
I can't speak for the dev, and this is definitely just the vibe I get and probably not the actual inspiration, but the game massively reminds me of the manhwa The Breaker. Martial arts vs godly familiars, but otherwise the MC of this and the MC of The Breaker have extremely similar developments. Both focus on an underground society of superhumans, and they're both essentially breakers leveraging their extreme power potential for political power within those societies.
i was thinking just the same thing, beside the other similarities. the fights in the breaker has that fluidity and use of power without using stupid nonsenses moves, like you know if the character does a backflip it will connect with an atack, that line between so powerful but still grounded that makes you go "wow".
I could never find in any other type of media that gave me that feeling the closest was in john wick 1 when they raid his house specially when he grab the guy and rolls on the ground while shooting other dude, and to a lesser extent the fight between thanos and dr strange wich they both use their powers just perfectly without looking goofy ( like that useless miles doodging jump in the games).
i just love the breaker and this vn gives just that same vibes that i love

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that chapter 7 of Companion of Darkness is finished.
The public release will be the 02.02.2024 (May differ due to timezone.)

Chapter 7 added: Over 1300 renders and over 40 new animations.
This is awesomeness given that I just finished binging ep1-6 having found this game only a couple of days ago. This thing is definitely one of the things of all time. Solid characters and story, really enjoyed it. Good shit Dev!

Talaq

Mar 17, 2021
I usually am just a Lurker on these forums, but do want to comment I was really pleasantly suprised by the game, thanks to the DEV, good story, and most imporantly characters that actually feel like real characters.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 7 is now live for public.
Have fun.
For now, it can only be found on itch.io. Since I can just update the missing files there.
You will find it here on Fzone later once my pc finished uploading everything.

For those who can't wait here you can download it right away:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Chapter 7 is now live for public.
Have fun.
For now, it can only be found on itch.io. Since I can just update the missing files there.
You will find it here on Fzone later once my pc finished uploading everything.

For those who can't wait here you can download it right away:
nice, now I know what I'll be playing tonight!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Companion of Darkness [Ch. 7] [Berkili4] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 6 -> Ch. 7 [908 MB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Ch. 6 -> Ch. 7 [279 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Turning down a girl for intimacy should have consequences. You don't like that then suck it up and take the scene. It's your choice, there's no need to derail this thread with dozens of comments complaining about one single thing. Dev already adressed this when the update came out, say your piece and move on.
This argument is a false binary fallacy.

You are correct that IRL if you outright reject someone sexually it would cool relationship between the two of you.
But IRL (and in some other games) you have more choices than just 2 options to pick from.
You could instead have a different form of sex using different fetishes. Or spend the night cuddling instead of fucking. Or any number of other options.

disclaimer: this is not me taking the side of the complainers. Just pointing out this kind of argument is faulty.

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes