PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I downloaded this one a while ago and this is the first time I checked it out.

Man - what a great opening song on the start screen!!

Is there a list of the music artists and their songs that are a part of this AVN?

I'm getting ready to dive in but wanted to know since the music seems stellar!

Cheers!! :coffee:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Man, Emma is such a showoff now! Floating around like that indoors like she owns the place! Also, why could she float that far up anyway before? Was it because the second could FLY, so her float was intensified? Hmmm
It's not because of second.... Her companion arsa is capable of flying as well

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
It's not because of second.... Her companion arsa is capable of flying as well
Sure, but wasn't it mentioned before that Arsa allowed their companion to float and not fly? I suppose I'm confusing floating with gliding. But then what it really the difference between flying and floating? Is it that floating requires no wing movement and is less stable than floating and floating is thus strictly superior?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I downloaded this one a while ago and this is the first time I checked it out.

Man - what a great opening song on the start screen!!

Is there a list of the music artists and their songs that are a part of this AVN?

I'm getting ready to dive in but wanted to know since the music seems stellar!

The Opening Song is Called Darkfantasy I have enclosed for you along with list of Music up to current update

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
The Opening Song is Called Darkfantasy I have enclosed for you along with list of Music up to current update
Thanks for the 2 zip files!

I've always found that music and sound add immersion to an already good AVN.

If I play several AVNs with good music and sound immersion, then try one with no music/sound at all - I feel like I need to at least go on YouTube and find a neutral track (like wind, storms, ocean waves - something environmental that matches the AVN) to play in the background - otherwise the soundless AVN is a bit Too empty for me.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Sure, but wasn't it mentioned before that Arsa allowed their companion to float and not fly? I suppose I'm confusing floating with gliding. But then what it really the difference between flying and floating? Is it that floating requires no wing movement and is less stable than floating and floating is thus strictly superior?
There is no evidence of getting new ability after feeding on other companion... So, if I am to guess, her own ability got stronger... Floating>Flying or an upgraded version of floating. ..
And, yeah... With gliding, you will eventually come down to the ground if you don't have good wind... But, floating+gliding= flying?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So a bit of a silly question, I'm using a walkthrough mod and in one of the first choices when Amy asks if you are a Sub or a Dom it highlights the Dom option, now I do prefer Femdom in general, question is do you get locked out of certain content if you pick over the other?
And any idea what that first choice does? I assume it's nothing big, but I'd still like to know.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
So a bit of a silly question, I'm using a walkthrough mod and in one of the first choices when Amy asks if you are a Sub or a Dom it highlights the Dom option, now I do prefer Femdom in general, question is do you get locked out of certain content if you pick over the other?
And any idea what that first choice does? I assume it's nothing big, but I'd still like to know.
Even if you did choose the maledom path with amy you get femdom choices in the future with other characters, i guess that choice is only for amy in this scenario.

Reactions: Zoranian

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It doesn't do anything. There is not even a variable set. You just get a different reply from her to tease Clara.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Underrated gem!
Story seems original enough compared to the generic stuff. Quite a few typos and the English level is barely decent.
Characters feel different, except for some phrasing that are too similar, but it's most likely because English is not the dev's first language.
Lewd scenes are forgettable but the game would easily stand on its own without them.

Now that Nael cannot return to earth, having MC and Amy to take care of Noel and not leave her alone is quite a boon for her. MC's death might be a challenge, though. If Amy forgets everything, Noel will be alone again. Is that a setup for MC to become immortal eventually?
But then Clara's and Emma's love for MC might become meaningless.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
If Amy forgets everything, Noel will be alone again
I think they can backup memories for each other and keep bond that way. Every dark one can, as i understand, just other dark ones does not have such origin bond to wanting do so. If not straigt peer-to-peer, then trou Nael atleast. Nael is fond for both of them.

Gain Companion -> backup other sister, recover own -> repeat. Such pattern may be implemented into core memory by Nael or just initative must come from sister who remember more at the moment. Or even both options at once for secure.

So, no, i dont think there is need to become immortal MC for Amy/Noel. But we will see, mb u re right.

Upd: They also can keep journal/dairy and update it trou Nael, so, there are plenty opportunities. No question to capability to keep memories for them in current circumstances , but willing of dev in future.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Now that Nael cannot return to earth, having MC and Amy to take care of Noel and not leave her alone is quite a boon for her. MC's death might be a challenge, though. If Amy forgets everything, Noel will be alone again. Is that a setup for MC to become immortal eventually?
He probably already is. If Amy can repair any damage to him as soon as it forms without even thinking about it then she can probably also repair any age related damage as soon as it forms. Amy is completely unlike any other dark one in that regard, her healing is so strong that she's one of the strongest dark ones ever with practically 0 offensive capability. Pretty sure the average companion has a rather short life span just because of how often they get killed, with Amy MC probably isn't limited in that way so who knows what his natural life span would look like already.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think they can backup memories for each other and keep bond that way. Every dark one can, as i understand, just other dark ones does not have such origin bond to wanting do so. If not straigt peer-to-peer, then trou Nael atleast. Nael is fond for both of them.

Gain Companion -> backup other sister, recover own -> repeat. Such pattern may be implemented into core memory by Nael or just initative must come from sister who remember more at the moment. Or even both options at once for secure.

So, no, i dont think there is need to become immortal MC for Amy/Noel. But we will see, mb u re right.

Upd: They also can keep journal/dairy and update it trou Nael, so, there are plenty opportunities. No question to capability to keep memories for them in current circumstances , but willing of dev in future.
If only a diary would work, I'm sure any dark one would have thought about it and try it.
And Nael cannot intervene in the world anymore. They would have to go meet her in her dimension, but now that they would know about the portal through MC, they will forget about it too.
Nael could summon them occasionally, maybe, like she did for the primordial meeting, but there might be limitation there.
And I'm not sure Nael would want to restore their memories as they would be linked to MC and their tome together, so they would remember him and their feelings and it would hurt them a lot. Remember that for Nael, forgetting is a gift.

He probably already is. If Amy can repair any damage to him as soon as it forms without even thinking about it then she can probably also repair any age related damage as soon as it forms. Amy is completely unlike any other dark one in that regard, her healing is so strong that she's one of the strongest dark ones ever with practically 0 offensive capability. Pretty sure the average companion has a rather short life span just because of how often they get killed, with Amy MC probably isn't limited in that way so who knows what his natural life span would look like already.
That would be logical but it doesn't seem to be the case. Also, Amy's regeneration is limited by her energy pool. If it worked that way, Gab would be immortal as Nael's companion, as her regeneration is even more powerful than Amy's, and it's unlimited. And still Sam said that Gabriel will die eventually and there is nothing that Nael could do about it. So Mc should also die if it only depends on Amy's powers.
It probably needs something else. Maybe Sam needs to change MC's soul, like for Ghost, and become a guardian. MC could still be linked to dark ones afterwards.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If it worked that way, Gab would be immortal as Nael's companion
He probably was. He just got separated from her before that could really be seen. Companions have too short of an effective life span to actually test their natural one. Only ones who make it to old age are the ones who never fully awaken their connection and there's no logical reason to expect them to benefit from any potential longevity increase. Nael never cared enough about humans to take a companion before Gab so Amy and MC are the first chance to really test that thought. Sam would quite likely have no way of definitively knowing those limits.
And still Sam said that Gabriel will die eventually and there is nothing that Nael could do about it.
Sam also doesn't seem to appreciate the actual limits of Nael's power yet. She's managed to bypass his restrictions quite a few times and also managed to hide her godhood from him until Gab made her snitch herself out. She's still interfering with the world even now which seemed to be against Sam's rules for her.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes