torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CompanionOfDarkness-CH9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Companion of Darkness [Ch.9] [Berkili4] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,57 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,57 GB]
- - - -

----------------------------
Companion of Darkness [Ch.9] [Berkili4] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.8 -> Ch.9 [1,56 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: Ch.8 -> Ch.9 [454 MB]
- - - -

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finaly we have Noel back.
I really hope we can kill Claire thought...really what a bitch, her caring for her daughter doesn't change that.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Completed upd. Was fun. Kinda now definitely rootin for Brotherhood. Im sure, they will have their fuckups in future more, but for now, they are presented as least sick faction.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
...Claire's being influenced/controlled, isn't she? There's no other explanation for such a nuclear heel turn.
Possible but I kinda doubt it. There's a reason she got out of the business before the game started and it's likely that she really doesn't like the person she is when she's got power and wanted to keep her daughter safe from her own bullshit. She went from a regular mom to the most powerful person in the most powerful country. It'd be nice if there's some metaphysical explanation that exonerates her actions but I suspect that it's a much more simple case of absolute power corrupting absolutely.

Jul 5, 2020
Possible but I kinda doubt it. There's a reason she got out of the business before the game started and it's likely that she really doesn't like the person she is when she's got power and wanted to keep her daughter safe from her own bullshit. She went from a regular mom to the most powerful person in the most powerful country. It'd be nice if there's some metaphysical explanation that exonerates her actions but I suspect that it's a much more simple case of absolute power corrupting absolutely.
How is she seeing dark ones without a bond? I can't remember if it was ever explained, but her trash side was already shown during the take-over, how she treated Emma.

And I don't know who should control her. Maybe Tessah, she is suspiciously out of the story right now, but other primordials doesn't make sense.

Amy, Ren, Noel, Dia, Arsael are 100% not. We don't really know what Tessah is up to. Nael doesn't give a shit about humans, except Gab, but she is still hiding a lot.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes