alri

Mar 8, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks someone crazy should be in charge? Why? Well nobody wants to mess with crazy and because of it, the only outcome is peace because everyone is too afraid to do anything. Nah man. I think Claire is right on the money with this one. The Order is what keeps the order. How poetic.
If you think having a dictator who sooner or later will have anyone killed who doesn't dance after their tune is the way to go to have order, sure. Nothing to do with crazy though, Claire is very coldly calculating, as seen by the fact that she is behind all of Ren's attacks. She is literally a Stalin/Hitler in the making if left unchecked.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks someone crazy should be in charge? Why? Well nobody wants to mess with crazy and because of it, the only outcome is peace because everyone is too afraid to do anything. Nah man. I think Claire is right on the money with this one. The Order is what keeps the order. How poetic.
Those are some high levels of copium. First you say that the Order are the "good guys", and now that people proved you wrong, you say that they are "crazy", but they are right to be, because this will solve every problem in the world.
Claire sacrificed her own men, she is the one that had Ren attack her own headquarters in France, and attack the Legion while her messenger was still there, which directly led to his death.

The Legion seem to be a bag of dicks, specially under the current Unus, so I'm not really that bothered by them, but the Brotherhood are just a bunch of underdogs getting together in order to try and survive. Sure, there are some dicks in there as well, but most people we interact as the MC in the Brotherhood seem to be cool people. They are a quite weak faction if compared to the High Order, and after the treason by Az in the summit, Claire coming in and conspiring to fabricate cause to hunt them down and kill them is just insane.

I don't know if, like some people in this commments, I want her dead, but at the very least, she should be removed from power and made to pay for her crimes, or at least reflect on them. She is just brewing more war and hatred through her actions, and her only luck is that powerful Companions like Zero have no beef with her, and she has Ren wrapped in her fingers, but this could change quite fast.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What did you expect would happen? For the bad guys to say "naww sowwy my bad we'll just stop being evil and stop doing evil things to hurt you guys"? Nah my dudes. This is how you set boundaries and make sure nobody breaks them.
While the Legion seems to be bunch of dicks and i really don't care what happens to them. So far the 'bad guys' are the high order, they are as good as the SS under Hitler and i'd say Claire even more uncaring as him.
Her form of order is simply oppression and fear and we all know live was good under people like Hitler/Stalin/Mao.

Claire is ready to nuke an entire continent or use a potentially mankind killing bio weapon to kill a single companion (only reason she doesn't is her daughter could be hurt)...too bad if you live in the wrong place.
She gives zero fucks about any people, even her own ones.

Reactions: msnpot and MixQQ

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Those are some high levels of copium. First you say that the Order are the "good guys", and now that people proved you wrong, you say that they are "crazy", but they are right to be, because this will solve every problem in the world.
Claire sacrificed her own men, she is the one that had Ren attack her own headquarters in France, and attack the Legion while her messenger was still there, which directly led to his death.

The Legion seem to be a bag of dicks, specially under the current Unus, so I'm not really that bothered by them, but the Brotherhood are just a bunch of underdogs getting together in order to try and survive. Sure, there are some dicks in there as well, but most people we interact as the MC in the Brotherhood seem to be cool people. They are a quite weak faction if compared to the High Order, and after the treason by Az in the summit, Claire coming in and conspiring to fabricate cause to hunt them down and kill them is just insane.

I don't know if, like some people in this commments, I want her dead, but at the very least, she should be removed from power and made to pay for her crimes, or at least reflect on them. She is just brewing more war and hatred through her actions, and her only luck is that powerful Companions like Zero have no beef with her, and she has Ren wrapped in her fingers, but this could change quite fast.
yea, she slowly become main antagonist

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
Clair's character arc was long foreshadowed. Early on, the MC is watching a movie with her and is surprised that her favorite character is one of the bad guys.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Jesus, so much to take in with this one, may even have to go back and play it from scratch... At least that's one less for the update list ╰ (´꒳`) ╯

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: On a side note, I'm also glad Atem is doing work for this game. I loved Stormside and he definitely deserves so much more credit compared to what he gets as of currently. Still really hope he updates soon, I'm itching to go back to it, but if this is what's slowing his update sched, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to run with.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Why? Do it all the time. Put it in a cast iron skillet, turn it on, and put a screen on it. Not hard.
There is CLEARLY no screen on that pan. And beyond that, lets see you try it in a THONG, Mr!

Further... Does Sir Tony Robinson know he is appearing in this film!!??
1725316231558.png 1725316247939.png

Seems like a potential royalties liability to me!

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes