Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Content Master List

wommerrx

Sep 10, 2022
Does anyone have any more recommendations for Manga/Comics with NTRS, if you have any threads or lists, I looked but couldn't find them.

Reactions: rgnar62

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey I was picking through your list and decided to play Girlfriend tapes. Not sure how well it fits on this list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the spoiler description, it very obviously doesn't belong here. This is an NTS thread and you noted that "[It's] not NTS" and is "definitely just NTR"; thus Hentai_Kishi should probably bounce it from the list. It's something that was discussed before in the old thread, iirc. Thanks for looking into it again though, FireKaliber. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
One other thing that i think should be put into the table is the TL status/ TL quality.
I can only report on those that i've played but Big Black Cock, Emelia inn, my wife - impregnated for kingdom sake and Koibito Swapping have MTL quality TLs

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Big Black Cock is on the list twice.
And hell why is there so much lack of Atelier Sakura games since half of the already TLed ones are actually netorase?

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Atelier Sakura
Thank you from noting that something in on the list twice. Also, calm down, I'm still solving some real life stuff and I should be able to get back at you guys in just a day with a new and updated list that will contain some games and also manga.

Regarding your other post about the translation quality I unfortunately will have to put my foot down and deny it since there can be more than one type of translation floating in the internet at one time and even if there is just one MTL translation the user can easily find out what kind of quality can he expect by searching for it. The purpose of this list is to just document and register what kind of games are strictly netorase/sharing/swinging.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivi231

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
From the spoiler description, it very obviously doesn't belong here. This is an NTS thread and you noted that "[It's] not NTS" and is "definitely just NTR"; thus Hentai_Kishi should probably bounce it from the list. It's something that was discussed before in the old thread, iirc. Thanks for looking into it again though, FireKaliber. Cheers!
Better keep such games rated, so we can avoid adding it again, because the review will be buried under posts and might be forgotten after some time.
A bottom tier, minus grade, or Netorare alert (?) for them is enough, as it isn't worth it to waste time on them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Better keep such games rated, so we can avoid adding it again, because the review will be buried under posts and might be forgotten after some time.
A bottom tier, minus grade, or Netorare alert (?) for them is enough, as it isn't worth it to waste time on them.
Totally agree- that's similar to what I was planning for my own thread - put those games on the list but mark em with an *asterisk or something to denote [mostly ntr]- that way people can know to either stay away, or if they like dabbling in that stuff.

Reactions: 6ambino and Back

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Totally agree- that's similar to what I was planning for my own thread - put those games on the list but mark em with an *asterisk or something to denote [mostly ntr]- that way people can know to either stay away, or if they like dabbling in that stuff.
I could do what I did in my previous manga list and put on the notes that it turns into NTR or in this case, cuckoldry coming from hard NTR.

Reactions: 6ambino