Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Content Master List

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Hey me again. What's the policy on NTS that turns into NTR in terms of this list?
Adding this would be a spoiler from NTS perspective. Also, what if it returned to NTS again later on? It seems silly.
Staring as Netorare though, it lowers the NTS feeling considerably, and there could be works where there is just a smidgen of NTS at the end, like in many hentai mangas out there.

Edit: This is an interesting manga that begins as swinging and bends slightly into Netori, and later might devolve more into Netorare based on the end of 2nd volume and tags.

volume 1
volume 2

Only these two first parts are translated, it seems.

2nd Edit: Your father shares your mother with you. I generally don't like mother's Netorase, but when it comes to sharing with the father... mmmm delicious.

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Ok so the manga/comics side is kinda empty so allow me some entries

Netoraserare (there are 3 volumes)

Also there's an anime (2 ep) covering only about half of the first volume

Ki ga tsuyoi (long name) from Hari Poteto (2 chapters)

Seisozuma Netorase from Ura Meshiya (as of now 3 chapters)

SYG from Metamor (there's also a 1.5 chapter so 3 ch as of now)

Suki nano from Endo (should be still ongoing, as of now waiting for ch 3 to be TLed)

Izanai from Takasugi Kou (4 chapters)

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Some more, i'm no giving links this time, the site it's the same (nhentai) and the search bar you know how to use it

Sex Friend from Makino Eki

7 nichikan no netorase from Netorare no Tami

Married couple swap from Peter Mittsuru
(there's an anime of 8 ep covering around 20 chapters of it)

Tane no nai hachi from Shirono Mahiro

Yokumakezuma from Shirono Mahiro

Kakkou no Hi Takuran from Nanashi Novel (and a side story called Kakkou no Yakusoku)

Uragiri no ai wa mitsu no aji from Tsuzura Kuzukago

NeuTRal Actor from Hitoi

Koibito Gokko from Kinoko931%

Swap Slave from Bai Asuka

Shujin ni wa naisho from Pon Takahanada and Tsukiyo no midare zake from HGT Labo are netorase even if at first glance doesn't appear so

Zecchou Yokkyuu from Mikami Cannon is a collection of short stories and some of them are netorase

Kare to no sex ja ikenai from Rojiro is only TLed to ch 3

Last edited:
Reactions: wommerrx

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
Adding this would be a spoiler from NTS perspective. Also, what if it returned to NTS again later on? It seems silly.
Staring as Netorare though, it lowers the NTS feeling considerably, and there could be works where there is just a smidgen of NTS at the end, like in many hentai mangas out there.

Edit: This is an interesting manga that begins as swinging and bends slightly into Netori, and later might devolve more into Netorare based on the end of 2nd volume and tags.

volume 1
volume 2

Only these two first parts are translated, it seems.

2nd Edit: Your father shares your mother with you. I generally don't like mother's Netorase, but when it comes to sharing with the father... mmmm delicious.
I getcha. I guess personally I don't like Netorare but I do like Netorase. If something consentual turns into something that isn't feels bad. Idk how others feel about this, but I feel like it's more of a punch to the gut if NTS turns into NTR and then the story ends.

Maybe just me. idk

jaimeastorga2000

Jan 18, 2023
Hey I was picking through your list and decided to play Girlfriend tapes. Not sure how well it fits on this list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the spoiler description, it very obviously doesn't belong here. This is an NTS thread and you noted that "[It's] not NTS" and is "definitely just NTR"; thus Hentai_Kishi should probably bounce it from the list. It's something that was discussed before in the old thread, iirc. Thanks for looking into it again though, FireKaliber. Cheers!
I disagree. The game offers you the choice between Mia and Riley, and whether the story leans more towards NTS or NTR depends on which one you pick.

Dec 16, 2022
I disagree. The game offers you the choice between Mia and Riley, and whether the story leans more towards NTS or NTR depends on which one you pick.

I didn't play it, primarily because of the abandoned tag, but you're saying it has an ending? I didn't want to be left hanging, would you say it's worth checking out?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

I can surely add it but it will have a huge humiliation note as soon as I finish my recording system over here. I like the game even though I never really finished it and never knew about the NTS route but what kills me a little inside, and I guess will bother quite a lot of people is the way they treat MC, the humiliation is way too much sometimes and it's completely unprompted, you cannot escape it no matter what you choose.

Reactions: Back and Fiz1247

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I didn't play it, primarily because of the abandoned tag, but you're saying it has an ending? I didn't want to be left hanging, would you say it's worth checking out?
I played it. The endings well, they are there. You could say that the endings are missing some epilogues / aftermaths (one ending in particular really needed an epilogue) but the game could as well be considered completed.
Is it worth it? To me yes, I enjoyed it

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023

I disagree the game is and should be categorized as a NTR

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe I'm alone in this take, but anytime the girlfriend (or LI) is fucking around and "helps the mc discover his nts fetish", that's a straight up ntr story.

A REAL nts story in the same vein would be like the girlfriend teasing the mc about her with other guys, and if he gets fully on board THEN she does it.

There's this all-too-common trend, almost big enough for its own genre of "girlfriend fucks around but boyfriend comes to accept it". To me, that's not sharing at all, that's a doormat ntr story. The word "sharing" itself implies autonomy on the part of the boyfriend, you can't "share" something that had no loyalty to begin with.

It'd be like having a thief stealing a bunch of mc's stuff, but then he slowly accepts it....and describing that situation as mc "loaning" his things to the thieves. No. He had no say in the matter, and calling it "loaning" is just a sad cope for him getting walked all over.

Like I said, there are a LOT of games in this vein; Girlfriend Tapes, Let the Nightshine in, Holding Hands, etcetc.

Last edited:

jaimeastorga2000

Jan 18, 2023
What is this BSS that people keep talking about?
BSS stands for "Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta" ("But I liked her first"). It's a sister-genre to NTR in which MC is in love with a girl but takes too long to confess to her so she ends up with some other guy. For extra points, it will often be revealed that the LI had feelings for MC as well and the only reason she never went out with him is because he never asked.

B – Boku ga S – Saisho ni S – Suki datta “Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta”, known as “BSS”, translates to “I liked her first”. This subgenre has stories where the MC and the girl are NOT a couple, but the MC has feelings for the girl. Often the MC is too cowardly to, or due to bad timing, hasn’t had the time to confess his feelings. Since the MC and the girl aren’t together, there is NO “stealing” taking place if the girls has sex with another guy. Hence, a lot of hentai artists debated whether “Netorare ” would be the correct clarification of the “stolen-before-I-could-confess” trope. Thus, BSS came to be and is picking up a lot of speed.

Reactions: Epistofey
Oct 29, 2019
Are there any recommendations for NTS>NTR games where the girl divorced the cuck for the bull at the behest of the cuck? So the cuck pushed her to divorce him and marry the bull

My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness comes to mind, Luxoria also has this, while Haruhisky's "Tsuma ga, Tanin no Mesu" is a perfect hentai manga of this

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Are there any recommendations for NTS>NTR games where the girl divorced the cuck for the bull at the behest of the cuck? So the cuck pushed her to divorce him and marry the bull

My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness comes to mind, Luxoria also has this, while Haruhisky's "Tsuma ga, Tanin no Mesu" is a perfect hentai manga of this
The Soraue main trilogy Daily Life in Jeopardy (This one is just NTR) but the two games following that the Dangerous Changes (Kaede and Past) fits what you're looking for

https://f95zone.to/search/381627225...c[nodes][0]=2&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance&g=1

Reactions: VladimirKirilovich
Oct 29, 2019
The Soraue main trilogy Daily Life in Jeopardy (This one is just NTR) but the two games following that the Dangerous Changes (Kaede and Past) fits what you're looking for

https://f95zone.to/search/381627225...c[nodes][0]=2&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance&g=1
Thanks, I've wanted to play Dangerous Changes Kaede but haven't got the chance. What's the difference between Kaede and Past anyway? Which one has the scene I'm looking for? and do you perhaps have more suggestions?