Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I bring good news. Suzuya is releasing a new NTR game within the next few days, . Not really sure if its full on NTR, netorase, swinging or a mix of those but I'm usually happy with anything that Suzuya releases. The plot is that two dudes, Chris and Robin were born with a curse that prevented them from being healed by normal means with the exception of sex magic. The heroine of the game wields sex magic. They are in a party and challenging a dungeon. The story kinda writes itself.
I'm not sure which of the two dudes are the MC but I do know that they are fighting over the heroine. Knowing Suzuya, the game could end in any way, I can even see the heroine settling down with both of them. But as I said before, I'm just going along for the ride. I'll likely drop a plot breakdown after I get my hands on the game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have read that in LWT: Luscious secrets (downloadable herehttps://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...sson-of-passion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/) there is a small cuckold path (one scene i think) with Tracy, Justin and Daniel… how to obtain it?
I have read that the 2nd part of the expansion is incoming, and the cuckold path will be expanded with more scenes
It's convoluted - you have to not go with her on the weekend trips 1-2 times, cant remember, then her secretary will visit and tell you she forgot papers you gotta deliver to her, and mc walks in on her and daniel. It's more of an ntrsish path tho than cuckold.

As you mentioned though - in the blogs they mention future expansions branching out on this stuff which is great, particularly with derek-lisa-tracy-mc stuff or mc-tracy-sandy-justin, because that never came to fruition in the original game and imo was always ripe for swinger action.

So I definitely have my eye on the next release this summer, either the LWT1 expansions or the LWT2 redux.

lwt.jpg
(from their blog)

I still maintain after hundreds of adult games played Lisa from LWT is hands down the most attractive model.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2021
I bring good news. Suzuya is releasing a new NTR game within the next few days, . Not really sure if its full on NTR, netorase, swinging or a mix of those but I'm usually happy with anything that Suzuya releases. The plot is that two dudes, Chris and Robin were born with a curse that prevented them from being healed by normal means with the exception of sex magic. The heroine of the game wields sex magic. They are in a party and challenging a dungeon. The story kinda writes itself.
I'm not sure which of the two dudes are the MC but I do know that they are fighting over the heroine. Knowing Suzuya, the game could end in any way, I can even see the heroine settling down with both of them. But as I said before, I'm just going along for the ride. I'll likely drop a plot breakdown after I get my hands on the game.
Damn I didn't know it's releasing soon. and is probably my favorite NTS RPGM game at this moment, so this is pretty exciting. Has anyone ever played Suzuya's other game btw?

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I'm back again. Its been a week and is out. Its a small netorase game by a relatively new dev which has a focus on NTR reporting. The game is around 1 to 2 hours and has very little actual gameplay. The plot is really simple. The MC and his wife are recently married and opened up an item shop, however the MC took a loan in order for this to happen. At the same time, the MC suffers from erectile dysfunction and the only cure is NTR which his wife accepts. The goal of the game is to pay off the debt, either by adventuring or making some cash through netorase.
Besides the somewhat unique artstyle, the game isn't really that special. Its really simple, to a fault. The h scenes are pretty fine. When the heroine is off fucking someone else, you follow the MC's POV where he checks out what she's doing. After that, the game will skip to night and the heroine will report what she did while getting the MC off. The actual problem is the pacing of the game. The game is pretty much broken down into h scene followed by h scene followed by h scene, etc. There's nothing to break up the monotony. The amount of scenes in the game is fine, but since you're doing nothing else the game goes by extremely quickly. There's no gameplay to help pace things and there's no character moments whatsoever. The scene progression is also pretty jarring since you have 4 main dudes the heroine can fuck, all who have no relation to the other and you can do them in any order, The heroine can, for example, do 6 scenes with one dude where she teases the MC with the fact she's fucking other dudes, only to then start another guy's questline and she's now back to very mild teasing about giving a dude a handjob or light groping. The MC also has very little to do or say outside of the NTR report scenes and even then, the heroine is the one that's usually talking there.
Outside of that, the game is good. The scenes are fine, but it takes 3 or 4 quests with a dude to get to the good stuff, The heroine is pretty basic but its a short game so that's fine. Overall, its a short but decently hot game. As I said before the main setback of this game is it pacing and lack of content. Funnily enough, the lack of content complaint is usually that there aren't enough scenes but for this game its the exact opposite. There's enough h scenes, but that's just it. There isn't really anything beside a bunch of h scenes. I think the game would've flowed much better if there was just a bit more going on in the plot and the game wasn't divided among four dudes to fuck. I still recommend it.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Damn I didn't know it's releasing soon. and is probably my favorite NTS RPGM game at this moment, so this is pretty exciting. Has anyone ever played Suzuya's other game btw?
is this one translated yet?

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
is not bad, simple corruption mechanics and voyeurism.

is pretty good and has swapping & netorase in spades. My favorite Suzuya game.

Wouldn't recommend as it's rather plain and boring IMO.

gets too serious for me and lacks eroticism. But then again, I didn't like much, so YMMV; potatogod liked Ruby & Claude, it's probably a title that heavily suffers from the language barrier.

Others I cannot comment on since I never got too far into them, but planned on revisiting (eventually). is supposed to be good, but plays off prior titles, so I suggest leaving for last.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
is not bad, simple corruption mechanics and voyeurism.

is pretty good and has swapping & netorase in spades. My favorite Suzuya game.

Wouldn't recommend as it's rather plain and boring IMO.

gets too serious for me and lacks eroticism. But then again, I didn't like much, so YMMV; potatogod liked Ruby & Claude, it's probably a title that heavily suffers from the language barrier.

Others I cannot comment on since I never got too far into them, but planned on revisiting (eventually). is supposed to be good, but plays off prior titles, so I suggest leaving for last.
Got name dropped so I'm adding my two cents. You're right about Ruby and Claude, its mostly serious. I just liked it for the NTR. The ending was my favorite part since it teased a netorase ending with the son fucking the heroine. Honestly if I played it back again I probably wouldn't like it a much. My personal favorite is the knightess whore followed by the swapping game.
This part is for people who want to play the Parallel World Swapping game but don't know where to start.
Parallel World Swapping is a pretty weird one to get into since its a crossover of 5 games but I wouldn't say its mandatory to play them all. Its in a tough spot since you'll likely play it because you're a fan of netorase or swapping, however two of the games you need to play to have full context is a serious netorare game and a netori game that becomes netorare. If you're just playing Suzuya games for the netorase and swapping content and want to play the parallel world swapping game then I suggest just playing the 3 netorase games and avoiding the Lloyd game and Ruby game. You can just catch up on the plot of those two games by looking for their page on exhentai and going to the comment section. I typed up a plot breakdown for Ruby and Claude and the Lloyd game has a summary on its page.

Reactions: Back

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm playing WVM atm, it's basically the main focus :cool: The usual harem, but the main girl is super into sharing her boyfriend and actively hooking him up with girls all the time.

There's Couples Duet, it has multiple scenes, that's all I know.
Oh man hopefully you can make it through more of that than I did, I remember that was one of my first few games on the site, and I ended up deleting after playing for an hour or two, put me to sleep.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm playing WVM atm, it's basically the main focus :cool: The usual harem, but the main girl is super into sharing her boyfriend and actively hooking him up with girls all the time.
Thanks, though I'm hoping for games where we get more into the head of the girls.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News has it in form of threesomes, so far with a neighbor and a college girl.
Thanks downloading this.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote