Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the recommended, guys. I will try Culture Shock today.
For Wifeys Dilemma and Our Red String i really a fan of this 2 game but ORS are very longgggg time to just one update :LOL:

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
For Wifeys Dilemma and Our Red String i really a fan of this 2 game but ORS are very longgggg time to just one update :LOL:
I would like to have your 'report' concerning netorase content in Culture Shock ;)

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Haha, ty ^^ It's funny, I actually asked a very similar question couple month ago when I first discovered this thread, I also really enjoy when the woman takes more of a lead. https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-orc-soft-kanojo-wa-dare-to-demo-sex-suru.87133/ this one was recommended back then and it seems decent, but there's no proper (full) translation available, so dunno. Basically you end up in a relationship with a girl, who from the very beginning makes it clear what she's all about ;) You're her cameraman only and you don't have sex with her until the very end afaik. Probably doesn't really fit what you're looking for, but I thought the setup was interesting at least.
I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, at least I haven't found anything that truly captures that sort of style.

'Pandora's Box' has it to some degree, but it's more for reasons of revenge and the whole thing is a setup from the start, but they remain in a somewhat loving relationship with the girl taking the initiative and fucking other guys too. It does overall have very few actual ntrs scenes, though.

'Nothing is Forever' is going in that direction with Kim it seems, but the relationship is anything but loving. At this point it just started and it doesn't have any content in that area. A lot of focus on femdom and humiliation with her, I'm not sure if it'll evolve to a less abusive relationship, kinda doubt it.

I'm keeping an eye on 'Because I love her', the remake does seem very promising so far, but the dev is terrible at keeping deadlines and who knows if/when we'll ever see the update (which is overdue couple month and promises to finally bring some sex.)

Those are just some of the games I found that kinda scratch that itch, but if anyone has more suggestions I'm all ears. What are your thoughts about games from a female pov, because there's some that are interesting in that category as well.
Hey, thanks for this. Really appreciate the suggestions. I tried Nothing is Forever a couple of updates ago. It's a well-written game and Kim is more interesting than the typical LI, but I agree, doesn't seem to be anything loving about the relationships possible with her. Sounds like that Kanojo wa Dare to demo sex suru game has kind of the same issue.

I'll give Pandora's Box a shot, sounds like it could be interesting.

I'm open to female pov games, though I haven't played many. I think The Office Wife mostly fits, at least the parts I've played, in that the MC's husband is encouraging of her adventures but has no idea how far she's going to go or with whom. Are there others you recommend?

I guess I'm not that surprised there aren't more games like this, since in general there aren't many male MC games where female LIs take the lead, and there don't seem to be that many netorase games compared to other kinks, so makes sense that a combination of the two would be rare.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm open to female pov games, though I haven't played many. I think The Office Wife mostly fits, at least the parts I've played, in that the MC's husband is encouraging of her adventures but has no idea how far she's going to go or with whom. Are there others you recommend?

I guess I'm not that surprised there aren't more games like this, since in general there aren't many male MC games where female LIs take the lead, and there don't seem to be that many netorase games compared to other kinks, so makes sense that a combination of the two would be rare.
Office wife is decent, but the native rpgm is a monster grind. I think someone made a renpy port but not sure if it's up to date.

Try the 3 I listed in my last post on female protag games if you havent already.

Also, 'A Happy Marriage' is older but decent, imo better more cohesive plotline than many games. The native unity build isn't awful, has modern save functionality etc (right click).

I almost prefer many fem protag sharing games - because even though I'd prefer to play as male protag, the former generally gives you more choice over which encounters to decline or accept.

Dec 16, 2022
Hey, thanks for this. Really appreciate the suggestions. I tried Nothing is Forever a couple of updates ago. It's a well-written game and Kim is more interesting than the typical LI, but I agree, doesn't seem to be anything loving about the relationships possible with her. Sounds like that Kanojo wa Dare to demo sex suru game has kind of the same issue.

I'll give Pandora's Box a shot, sounds like it could be interesting.

Office Wife I completely forgot about.
There's also Open Flower. I haven't played much of it, but it seems similar in that the husband is encouraging her and she's mostly on her own, only telling him about her adventures (with flashbacks) afterwards. Games graphics/style is not really my thing, seems to be a lot of older men, but I might give it a shot at some point.
Maybe Watching my Wife, but I think the only sex scene is on the NTR/cheating path atm, but may be worth keeping an eye on for future updates.
Other than that I can't think of any right now, but I mostly stick to VNs, so idk about sandbox/rpgm style games.

PS: Be aware that Pandora's Box is designed pretty poorly, you basically have to always go full on slut/sub options, or you lock yourself out of the choices you probably want.

Reactions: autixta0

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
U can also try Lost in Paradise...but be aware you can choose 2 paths...one is the Bully path where you cuck ur best friend and the other one is where you can share your GF. Its a little like culture shok do it with the alpha and beta MC route..

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The office wife recently got a renpy remake, which is quite well done imo.
Lost in paradise, watching my wife, wifey dilemma are often being introduced here already i guess. Between worlds part 1 and 2 has got some nice sharing scenes, rather straight forward to get or avoid since you either hoard the girls yourself or start showing them :LOL:.
Culture shock on the other hand doesn't really considered as "sharing"? It's more a straight forward alpha/beta route. On beta route you have like/dislike branches. If you are set on like ntr route, mc is happy with watching his girls getting dicked by the friend either he asks mc to hide and watch or send videos of him doing it. If you are set on dislike ntr route he proceed to do the same but without mc consent and mc hates him for it which just turns the friend into a jerk who is set to ruin mc life. Alpha route is rather straight forward and simple as you just hoard all the girls yourself and there is only 1 threesome scene with the friend's gf.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Culture shock on the other hand doesn't really considered as "sharing"? It's more a straight forward alpha/beta route. On beta route you have like/dislike branches. If you are set on like ntr route, mc is happy with watching his girls getting dicked by the friend either he asks mc to hide and watch or send videos of him doing it. If you are set on dislike ntr route he proceed to do the same but without mc consent and mc hates him for it which just turns the friend into a jerk who is set to ruin mc life. Alpha route is rather straight forward and simple as you just hoard all the girls yourself and there is only 1 threesome scene with the friend's gf.
Heh basically sounds like every miztl/capkitty game in same vein - labeled as sharing but it's like you just described, mc can 'enjoy' gf treating him like shit, or he can 'not enjoy' gf treat him like shit, mc can tolerate the jerk friend or not tolerate, etcetc - these are like 'Summer of Love', 'New Earth', etc.

Reactions: rgnar62

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Heh basically sounds like every miztl/capkitty game in same vein - labeled as sharing but it's like you just described, mc can 'enjoy' gf treating him like shit, or he can 'not enjoy' gf treat him like shit, mc can tolerate the jerk friend or not tolerate, etcetc - these are like 'Summer of Love', 'New Earth', etc.
Ah yes... but culture shock certainly is better written and has better renders than those. Only problem with the game is slow updates tho.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Dec 16, 2022
I wouldn't mind tbh, but in culture shock you're never in a relationship in the first place (please correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't bother to try all the different options), which makes the whole thing kinda pointless. Just spying on people.
PS: In that sense, I like summer of love and new earth better, I think :ROFLMAO:

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
A bit off topic from the current conversation but a new netorase game is releasing in around a week, . I played the dev's first game when it came out and it was a decent cookie cutter NTR game. Since then I've been keeping track of their updates since their next game, this one, is meant to be netorase. The game took longer than expected to make due to data loss but thankfully the dev remade the game from scratch. It likely won't be a big netorase game, certainly nothing close to Mijiishi levels but from what I've played so far in the trial version and their previous game, I believe it might be a good netorase game. I'm hoping that the game will be a success for the dev since they're really chill, communicative and is already planning their next game.
On a sadder note, this game ( ) got delayed since the dev needed more time to finish up the remaining events. Luckily its only been delayed by a month. Overall I think its a good thing since they get to spend more time ensuring the game is complete.
That's all for now. I'll likely be posting my thoughts on NTR report Lycoris when it comes out.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I wouldn't mind tbh, but in culture shock you're never in a relationship in the first place (please correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't bother to try all the different options), which makes the whole thing kinda pointless. Just spying on people.
PS: In that sense, I like summer of love and new earth better, I think :ROFLMAO:
You can get into relationship with 1 of the LI named Emma. Other than that the other main LI is mc's mother and sister :LOL:.

Dec 16, 2022
You can get into relationship with 1 of the LI named Emma. Other than that the other main LI is mc's mother and sister :LOL:.
What I mean is, can I get into a relationship with any of the girls (no matter if family or not) and still share them, get cucked, go swinging with other couples? So far it seems like a voyeur kinda deal, where you're just creeping up on other couples and spying on them :ROFLMAO:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
What I mean is, can I get into a relationship with any of the girls (no matter if family or not) and still share them, get cucked, go swinging with other couples? So far it seems like a voyeur kinda deal, where you're just creeping up on other couples and spying on them :ROFLMAO:
Yea more like voyeur. At a point the friend will make a deal with mc where you help him get into mc's mother and sister pants and he will let mc watch or share the videos he recorded. The LIs are oblivious though. So yea not much of "sharing" aspect there more like get cucked happily.

Reactions: rgnar62
Dec 16, 2022
Yea more like voyeur. At a point the friend will make a deal with mc where you help him get into mc's mother and sister pants and he will let mc watch or share the videos he recorded. The LIs are oblivious though. So yea not much of "sharing" aspect there more like get cucked happily.
Yea, I saw that part. I don't even count it as get cucked, that requires a relationship :ROFLMAO: sad

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/swinging-experience-v0-1-doukruv.167238/

New game, there will be present also a cuckold path, although it's a AI generated game.
Quite promising for what i've played :)
Yes its not bad at all..but depends if it continues...many games like this one have started with netorse and ntr paths in last 2 months but only as version 0.1 and no further updates...the only games which made progress in this Genre are Only Her and Lost in Paradise with regular updates.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/swinging-experience-v0-1-doukruv.167238/

New game, there will be present also a cuckold path, although it's a AI generated game.
Quite promising for what i've played :)
Went through all 3 minutes of it - tbh it feels a lot like 'promise left unkept' or 'girlfriend tapes' or 'the edge', aka ntr games with pseudo-sharing paths.

I could be wrong but that's just my initial impression. Fortunately at least some of the dialogue hinted he had some agency and made decisions for the couple.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Just played through the entirety of Wifeys Dilemma, I would say it has a satisfying sharing route.

Also if anyone hasnt played the latest version of Long Story Short yet, it had some epic sharing scenes.

We will really need to start a new thread with an up-to-date rating system.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote