Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Just yesterday I played the original Where it all Began, and man that had fantastic ntrs vibes - few complete scenes, still, it was enjoyable.

I mention this because while many have probably played the game, i wonder if like me - they just played the silly 'remake' which has none of this, and is literally nothing but 10 minutes of clicking through screens. Try the old version, it's *almost* full game length.
I loved that game back then. I was disgusted when the dev tried to do yet another useless remake (that will never end) while he could have just finished the game everyone loved. Removing the sharing was the cherry on the cake.

Anyway totally unrelated to this but I'm a bit worried about Disorder (a ntrs game with little content for now), the dev hasn't been giving news since april, I don't mind that there's not that many ntrs games but if there's one thing I hate above all else, is when games I like are being abandonned (or transformed into tasteless remakes, which is the same as being abandonned). And it happens SO MUCH.

Reactions: Back

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I loved that game back then. I was disgusted when the dev tried to do yet another useless remake (that will never end) while he could have just finished the game everyone loved. Removing the sharing was the cherry on the cake.

Anyway totally unrelated to this but I'm a bit worried about Disorder (a ntrs game with little content for now), the dev hasn't been giving news since april, I don't mind that there's not that many ntrs games but if there's one thing I hate above all else, is when games I like are being abandonned (or transformed into tasteless remakes, which is the same as being abandonned). And it happens SO MUCH.
Yeah I was surprised at WIAB because as mentioned I had started with remake, and thought that was it, so rated it poorly- it was very underwhelming, there's still barely any sex scenes, just a ton of talking and overstylized pictures.

Hopefully in some time, few years maybe, the market will course-correct and people will understand that 'remake' is synonymous with 'dead', so no devs will go that route.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
wish NTRs crowd grows more , so dev's be aware of us and start making content for us

# i feel like 50% of games that tagged NTR/swinging are either just 1 scene or its false tag , whenever i see the game and i get into the theard to see what content we have in this game its either this i feel we just have around roughly 100 good ntr game out of 1133 tagged as NTR which sucks big time

Reactions: Locotomia23

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can you guys share favorite netorase game?
Well most of western netorase games are miss for me. That's because I like sexy main characters (like female/futa/trans or simply cute male protagonist which I find sexy myself) or at least with mysterious appearance/fully POV. And don't like when game makes too much focus on manly male characters in sex scenes (better just their cocks and hands but no faces, like in many japanese eroge).
In japanese netorase games, on the other hand, very bad story writing, or translation, or game design leaning on dry busywork, like grinding and labyrinths (in most RPGM games), and also poor art style (this applies mainly to uncommon genres like netorase, many other jap eroge are fine).
This is all my IMHO of course.

Let it be Secret Care Cafe! Sure, there are busywork and grinding, but not the worst kind of it. Great game with harem genre, which is rare for cuckold/netorase games. I love the story presentation, dialogues, the characters and their slow corruption. I didn't play Custom Order Maid 3D2, it may be almost the same, but even better. Some day I'll try it.

Also played Netorase no Saki, it's not my "favourite", more like "passed, enjoyed, forgot" type, but it's the good example of japanese netorase game with great art style, and with no grindfest in it. Drawbacks: too little romantic dialogues, netorare gameovers (so wife may lose her patience for you, and ditch you for another dick).

I wish to say something like The Red Room: great 3D renders; characters; sexy futa protagonist; caring girlfriend which is sexualy more experienced then MC, and which you can encourage to be more promiscuity; other sexy ladies like sis, housemaid, mom and other MILFs; amazonian futa bully which is gonna bang all the girls with your concern of sharing, or without it. BUT! Looks like the game will forever remain blueballing demo with a none to little content in it, and once in a year updates with couple of new short scenes in each. Unfortunately.

Last edited:

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
Well most of western netorase games are miss for me. That's because I like sexy main characters (like female/futa/trans or simply cute male protagonist which I find sexy myself) or at least with mysterious appearance/fully POV. And don't like when game makes too much focus on manly male characters in sex scenes (better just their cocks and hands but no faces, like in many japanese eroge).
In japanese netorase games, on the other hand, very bad story writing, or translation, or game design leaning on dry busywork, like grinding and labyrinths (in most RPGM games), and also poor art style (this applies mainly to uncommon genres like netorase, many other jap eroge are fine).
This is all my IMHO of course.

Let it be Secret Care Cafe! Sure, there are busywork and grinding, but not the worst kind of it. Great game with harem genre, which is rare for cuckold/netorase games. I love the story presentation, dialogues, the characters and their slow corruption. I didn't play Custom Order Maid 3D2, it may be almost the same, but even better. Some day I'll try it.

Also played Netorase no Saki, it's not my "favourite", more like "passed, enjoyed, forgot" type, but it's the good example of japanese netorase game with great art style, and with no grindfest in it. Drawbacks: too little romantic dialogues, netorare gameovers (so wife may lose her patience for you, and ditch you for another dick).

I wish to say something like The Red Room: great 3D renders; characters; sexy futa protagonist; caring girlfriend which is sexualy more experienced then MC, and which you can encourage to be more promiscuity; other sexy ladies like sis, housemaid, mom and other MILFs; amazonian futa bully which is gonna bang all the girls with your concern of sharing, or without it. BUT! Looks like the game will forever remain blueballing demo with a none to little content in it, and once in a year updates with couple of new short scenes in each. Unfortunately.
Custom Order Maid 3D2 definitely worth playing. Both free maids and Personal maids have netorase events. Personal ones have also ntr ones that were not to my liking, but you can completely ignore those, and you get a warning before you start them. At the end of this ntr event chain, most of them lead to the game ending, at least i think. But overall, it can be very wholesome, and I ended up enjoying it just for the lovey-dovey stuff. I did find that free maids may be a little more lighthearted when it comes to netorase, so it is up to personal taste, but since you can have multiple maids with the same personality, one can experience it all at the same time. That being said, the gameplay loop can be repetitive, and I hope that if they ever make a sequel, they will be adding more gameplay elements. Another problem is that the game is fucking massive, both in the sense of taking up space on a HDD/SSD and in the sense of bloating over all the years that it has been updated and by the amount of DLC.

Reactions: Axel34

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Custom Order Maid 3D2 definitely worth playing. Both free maids and Personal maids have netorase events. Personal ones have also ntr ones that were not to my liking, but you can completely ignore those, and you get a warning before you start them. At the end of this ntr event chain, most of them lead to the game ending, at least i think. But overall, it can be very wholesome, and I ended up enjoying it just for the lovey-dovey stuff. I did find that free maids may be a little more lighthearted when it comes to netorase, so it is up to personal taste, but since you can have multiple maids with the same personality, one can experience it all at the same time. That being said, the gameplay loop can be repetitive, and I hope that if they ever make a sequel, they will be adding more gameplay elements. Another problem is that the game is fucking massive, both in the sense of taking up space on a HDD/SSD and in the sense of bloating over all the years that it has been updated and by the amount of DLC.
I was gonna ask about this at some point - the download is just tooooooo enormous to take a chance on it without knowing what you're getting it to.... do I really need all the files? I mean jesus christ its like 300 gigs+

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I was gonna ask about this at some point - the download is just tooooooo enormous to take a chance on it without knowing what you're getting it to.... do I really need all the files? I mean jesus christ its like 300 gigs+
is there repack or something the download size is huge !!! and is this game with story or its just u create and sex animtion and is it long game with different stuff ?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i saw someone say that
Parasite Black
game has NTRS in the game is it true and how is it ?
havent played it, looks like cool art style tho very similar to 'patronus'.

western ntrs games??
Drought as usual :LOL:

Believe me as soon as I get a nvidia card, I have so many ideas for games to put into action. I'd do it now but renders take hours....

cabin.jpg

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To be fair, there actually are a fair amount of 'technically sharing' games that have been updated in past 3 days if you check the https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258,2234/tagtype=or

I just glossed over though because I dont like IR or the cartoon boobs/butts look. But if you don't mind/are into that stuff, titles like Culture shock or Myster of Bonertown or Hotwife Ashley might satisfy.

Reactions: Fiz1247
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote