Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You guys should try https://f95zone.to/threads/onlyher-v0-4-1-warmbeerproductions.112980/ such a master piece of netorase writing its just so good. Basically a full cuck(consensual) fest with what I think is a really strong netorase vibes :

-The couple are in good term and love each other
-both mc and Fmc are rational human being(quite defining in ntr realm)
-different kind of cucking with different bull
-Fmc is a lovely lady but doesn't shy away to enjoy sex when she sees that mc enjoys it too(not to mention the teasing )
-Quick cuck (not slow burn)

There's some intro for the build up but what I love about it is the game doesn't try to justify the whole story through some dramatised past backstory or other bullshit like that everything is about present time and the overall stream of story for each route is just make sense
I couldn't get passed the intro and the forced cheating netorare scene. It's such a horrible and just outright lazy way to introduce netorase.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks! I'll try it right now!
Its still not much content but it has a great approach. There are also new games like "Another man's wife" . "Darker" . "Lost in Paradise", Normal trase relations" and "Only her"...and "Sharing is caring"..which is anime style

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Its still not much content but it has a great approach. There are also new games like "Another man's wife" . "Darker" . "Lost in Paradise", Normal trase relations" and "Only her"...and "Sharing is caring"..which is anime style
how much ntrs scenes in another mans wife???

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is short yet but already has different branches...sharing and cuckold ....real hard ntr is not yet in but a hint of ntr on cuckold route..
From what i have understood if the confidence is high, the branch will be swinging, if it's low it will be cuckold (where the wife will lead the action)

Reactions: Puma1978

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really wish that we get Good NTRS soon , like i just want good game where u first introduced to main girls , where u can get to know them with some minor/major arcs where the girl starts falling for you and you get into relationship then u can either get into ntrs or keep it Vanilla i think this adds sooo much for the NTRS as u played the game from strangers to lovers then opening up to NTRS seeing her with other guys , better then oh yeh guys are married and decided to open mirrage there is no connection !! plus having optional NTRS in game won't really effect the game , in NTR games the girl will stop loving you need new story new writng for her and etc... but for the ntrs the girl will still love you and the stuff won't bother with the everyday life of the game , example let's say this game you are 21 year old in collage and u meet girls so u get with this girl and everything u get into NTRS so when like next story arc and u and your girlfriend start acting lovely it won't effect the girl because she won't leave you its not ntr , so yeh ntrs is easily putted as optional kinks easier then the NTR so hope more games take this approch

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just yesterday I played the original Where it all Began, and man that had fantastic ntrs vibes - few complete scenes, still, it was enjoyable.

I mention this because while many have probably played the game, i wonder if like me - they just played the silly 'remake' which has none of this, and is literally nothing but 10 minutes of clicking through screens. Try the old version, it's *almost* full game length.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just yesterday I played the original Where it all Began, and man that had fantastic ntrs vibes - few complete scenes, still, it was enjoyable.

I mention this because while many have probably played the game, i wonder if like me - they just played the silly 'remake' which has none of this, and is literally nothing but 10 minutes of clicking through screens. Try the old version, it's *almost* full game length.
ikr almost everygame that i find good and has worth ntr it gets either abandon or remake with little to no updates

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023

can u brief where it all began premise

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
From what i have understood if the confidence is high, the branch will be swinging, if it's low it will be cuckold (where the wife will lead the action)
Yes swinging i forgott...you can try already different decissions which lead to different scenes..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
can u brief where it all began premise
Ummm there's so much it's hard.... you're a guy, you have a girlfriend, but then she goes to jail for beating up a store clerk, but then you go to jail alone for falsely accused of rape... but then your gf helps you get out, then you reunite with childhood friends and go camping...lol there's a lot of story there I would just try playing it if you havent.

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Ummm there's so much it's hard.... you're a guy, you have a girlfriend, but then she goes to jail for beating up a store clerk, but then you go to jail alone for falsely accused of rape... but then your gf helps you get out, then you reunite with childhood friends and go camping...lol there's a lot of story there I would just try playing it if you havent.
how much ntrs???

kiziero

May 18, 2023
can u give link for original game?i cant find it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote