Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i just played this game https://f95zone.to/threads/project-mnemosyne-v0-1-1-fint-games.169462/post-11406422 ( Project mnemosyne ) its really good game good story / good character , where girls don't jump to your dick from the get go and the childhood friend is really cool and one of the best , despite the game having NTR tag there were so much times where the dev could have put sharing/NTRS ( the child friend just choses to sleep with you in the dorm and basicly always half naked around your roommate and the roommate is actually nice guy i thought we would have some sharing or build up to it with him but nope only 1 scene where you both check her when she changes then nothing as if the dev just deleted the idea , i really hope he addes something because it really work the girl is fun and i can see her being ok with sharing , so if anyone tried it what do you think ?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
so i just played this game https://f95zone.to/threads/project-mnemosyne-v0-1-1-fint-games.169462/post-11406422 ( Project mnemosyne ) its really good game good story / good character , where girls don't jump to your dick from the get go and the childhood friend is really cool and one of the best , despite the game having NTR tag there were so much times where the dev could have put sharing/NTRS ( the child friend just choses to sleep with you in the dorm and basicly always half naked around your roommate and the roommate is actually nice guy i thought we would have some sharing or build up to it with him but nope only 1 scene where you both check her when she changes then nothing as if the dev just deleted the idea , i really hope he addes something because it really work the girl is fun and i can see her being ok with sharing , so if anyone tried it what do you think ?
It says that NTR is a future tag? It has the "rape" tag which probably means it will be censored out of existence by the Feminazi Cult and the Wokist Cult and the Me Too Cult.

Neil2Raise

May 4, 2023
I just tried that game and i gotta say that it is pretty promising. I hope the dev is going to lead that game into the direction your idea is.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I just tried that game and i gotta say that it is pretty promising. I hope the dev is going to lead that game into the direction your idea is.
just talked with the Deb , sadly he said no current plans for sharing yet but if we show enough support he might add some , as the setting is really helping adding easily NTRS content

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
It has been some time since I haven't been around here, now I'm back.

I'm back with a question: How do you imagine a Netorase/Swinging Roguelike Game to be? I do mean a simple ascii roguelike game which relies more on mechanics to stimulate your mind rather than graphics.

Should the player be tested on a quest first to find his most compatible lover?
Should the lover and the player go through dungeons with procedurally generated bulls?
Should it be fantasy, sci-fi, etc?
Which mechanics should the game have?
Any other ideas?

Jul 27, 2019
Almost all Japanese games get first listed on that site when they come out. He is just linking a reference to them. Most of them if you google it you can find places to pirate them online. They arent listed on f95 because they dont have translations yet. But like he said they are passable after translating with Textractor. If you limit your games to just ones found here, you might have a plethora of good games waiting that havent been translated yet. Ive played many of the games he links with Textractor and they are good experiences.

For instance, imo the best NTRS game out there is still untranslated. You can find it here pirated:

Its very readable under Textractor and a great experience.
No it has a translation done by capu. Just finished husband POV and is working on the wife POV now.

Jul 27, 2019
Has capu released it publicly or is it on his patreon only for now?
Patreon only, and wife's pov is still be doing done so you'll probably be waiting 4-6 months for a public release I think. Or just sub to the patreon. Though someone's also probably gonna probably leak it before then since this is a pirate site, honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how big this thread is and how popular that game is on here.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Although it definitely leans more towards ntr than ntrs, I had a blast playing https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-3-4-6-lumphorn-games.91159/ tonight.

The animations are some of the best I've seen in games recently, and overall the scenes have an erotic element you don't find everyday in games. If anyone here doesnt mind some mild grind in the start and hasnt played this, I would definitely check it out.

Again, I'll make no argument that it's focused on sharing, it's not, but the production work is just too damn good to ignore. Just dont look at the one roommates face for too long :LOL:

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Great list and very helpful. Thanks for that. I agree with Deliverance being great.

Have you tried "Make Me Happy" and "Hotwife for life"? I played and liked these two. Give them a try.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote