Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 5, 2021
Patreon only, and wife's pov is still be doing done so you'll probably be waiting 4-6 months for a public release I think. Or just sub to the patreon. Though someone's also probably gonna probably leak it before then since this is a pirate site, honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how big this thread is and how popular that game is on here.
Anyone here planning to share the TL file?:oops:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/beyond-the-immorality-v0-1-raising-phallus.169493/
I'm not sure how appropriate it is to advertise your own game here but I'm truly curious about your comments regarding characters, writing, pacing, art etc.
(Yeah, I know my art is not for everyone. I am trying to improve my skills in drawing.)
I have played your game and i like it a lot, especially that the MC (that is a tall and muscular boy) want to share his girlfriend with ugly and inexperienced men (MC's son and brother for now).
The art obviously could be improved (see "Wife in the building" for example), but the settings and the story is perfect with a lot of humor, so keep it up, i'll support you when i can!
If you could add also stockings/garter belt and high heels to Elise during the future sex actions and the teasing would be a blast! :)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
when you find NTRS in unexpected game XD , i was playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker and this is sharing in it lol octavia and regongar kinda sleeping with each other from the start and u can have solo romance with either or both of them , the thing is if you have Regongar as party member with females you get dialogue from him commenting about other girls and how he wants to sleep with them XD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote