Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
The most annoying thing is the lots of non-NTR/Sharing games get the best build/ cast and story for sharing/ntr but they never do while the ntr/sharing in ntr/sharing games sucks big time , you are married and now u want to share , sharing games always feel grounded to mc wife and other men to fuck her unlike games that have story/ prograss with the cast to love then having optional sharing with this makes it 1000% better

Sep 10, 2022
The most annoying thing is the lots of non-NTR/Sharing games get the best build/ cast and story for sharing/ntr but they never do while the ntr/sharing in ntr/sharing games sucks big time , you are married and now u want to share , sharing games always feel grounded to mc wife and other men to fuck her unlike games that have story/ prograss with the cast to love then having optional sharing with this makes it 1000% better
Exactly. I think the same as you.

That is why some examples like Desert Stalker or Deliverance are perfect in my opinion. It is a story with its own plot that as it progresses gives you options to share with your consent.
I have always thought that the best thing is to have the option of a minor sharing plot behind the main story.
Plus I feel like most games of this type are focused on the same old boring story. MC is weak and stupid and all the male characters want to take advantage of him by getting his girls.
I think the best feeling is that MC has the power to always (or almost always) control what he wants to SHARE.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016

That is why some examples like Desert Stalker or Deliverance are perfect in my opinion. It is a story with its own plot that as it progresses gives you options to share with your consent.
I have always thought that the best thing is to have the option of a minor sharing plot behind the main story.
Plus I feel like most games of this type are focused on the same old boring story. MC is weak and stupid and all the male characters want to take advantage of him by getting his girls.
I think the best feeling is that MC has the power to always (or almost always) control what he wants to SHARE.
The plot of deliverance ruins the game to me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
FYI - I had long since put off the nenad games because of their huge download size, but I finally game them a try and boy are they packed full of scenes, including multiple sharing setups.

I would strongly recommend anyone here with a decent internet connection here who hasn't yet tried Adventures of Willy D and EON give them a go.

The overall feel of Willy D is more of a "Free use" setup, but there are definitely scenes (like the one with his wife, or stuff at the end in platinum room) that people here would enjoy.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
FYI - I had long since put off the nenad games because of their huge download size, but I finally game them a try and boy are they packed full of scenes, including multiple sharing setups.

I would strongly recommend anyone here with a decent internet connection here who hasn't yet tried Adventures of Willy D and EON give them a go.

The overall feel of Willy D is more of a "Free use" setup, but there are definitely scenes (like the one with his wife, or stuff at the end in platinum room) that people here would enjoy.
can you talk more about these games ? and link to them ? is there way to stay with the wife only and share her ? i dislike playing games where u are forced to have sex or the mc is bad MC

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
can you talk more about these games ? and link to them ? is there way to stay with the wife only and share her ? i dislike playing games where u are forced to have sex or the mc is bad MC
then you wont like it lol, mc is basically a sleazy guy, not "bad" persay like he doesnt rape anyone, but he goes around having sex left and right.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i played this game https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-10-02-togs.79594/ saw the swinging tag and that you can set any Relationship and how u want it , so i really thought there would have been sharing path , so i played and ohhh boi the Dev gets everything Right , Old MC who moves to new City , you meet the girls and spend some much days getting to know them / getting to know the main plot and actually have to spend some time with them and have some time for love to grow , then i got to the part where i started relationship with one of the main girls , was waiting for some seeds for sharing paths and stuff but never found it so went to thread and searched and there was non , only one slut path and soo little , litreally the game got everything right the build up was there But there was noo sharing in love/gf routes too fucking sad man

• Sad
Reactions: rgnar62 and Axel34

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so i played this game https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-10-02-togs.79594/ saw the swinging tag and that you can set any Relationship and how u want it , so i really thought there would have been sharing path , so i played and ohhh boi the Dev gets everything Right , Old MC who moves to new City , you meet the girls and spend some much days getting to know them / getting to know the main plot and actually have to spend some time with them and have some time for love to grow , then i got to the part where i started relationship with one of the main girls , was waiting for some seeds for sharing paths and stuff but never found it so went to thread and searched and there was non , only one slut path and soo little , litreally the game got everything right the build up was there But there was noo sharing in love/gf routes too fucking sad man
I remember looking at that game thread awhile ago - it's not clear tho, what happens if you venture off the love route?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Maybe it will come later in game like in "Rise of the Crime lord" ....tere was only cheating and corruption for long time but in last update now we had the first sharing option.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
yeah, that's not my preference either. Which is unfortunate because there's a ton of games that do this, associate sharing with hard corruption and domination.
i also dislike those kind of game.

but what worse for me is a good netorase/sharing game at first, but suddenly, at one point of time, it turn ntr or wife cheat
on the mc.

some netorase japanese game are like this.

the other example is TAC, Adventorous Couple. the wife cheat on her husband with his thrash father. no matter how loyal did you play as the MC, she would still cheat on you.

those kind of game piss me off the most. why did you make a game to give us players hope of a good netorase, suddenly to just change it into ntr and cheating. what is the point of the game? just to tell the players, netorase is bad, because your wife would become sluts, lied and cheat on you or what?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
but what worse for me is a good netorase/sharing game at first, but suddenly, at one point of time, it turn ntr or wife cheat
on the mc.
Lol dude yep and I think the majority of people on this thread would agree with this and it happens it SO many games. Or the other version of this, the "ntr setup leads to ntrs" which I hate, like the LI will be cheating and not respect the MC from the start, but then he comes around to enjoying it. That's not sharing, that's ntr-lite. (and the site of my recent efforts on threads like nightshine in to convince dev to tweak that stuff)

Oddly I'm fairly okay with the exact opposite; sharing scenarios that "go too far" and turn ntrish, because that feels more realistic and organic to me, depending on choices.

Other trend I've noticed is something you alluded to - the idea that some feel "ntrs bad cheating okay" - you see this on the forum in disputes between ntr and ntrs people, and for the life of my, I can't understand the perspective but it goes something like "well she may be cheating on me but at least im not a cuck!" as if having a gf or wife who hates your guts and fucks around is somehow an enviable position over enjoying a sharing setup. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6ambino and Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Lol dude yep and I think the majority of people on this thread would agree with this and it happens it SO many games. Or the other version of this, the "ntr setup leads to ntrs" which I hate, like the LI will be cheating and not respect the MC from the start, but then he comes around to enjoying it. That's not sharing, that's ntr-lite. (and the site of my recent efforts on threads like nightshine in to convince dev to tweak that stuff)

Oddly I'm fairly okay with the exact opposite; sharing scenarios that "go too far" and turn ntrish, because that feels more realistic and organic to me, depending on choices.
sharing scenarios that "go too far" and turn ntrish is okay for me as long as, the wife turn back into herself and did not cheat on the husband. if its more like heat of the moment, or more immersion/enjoyment from the wife at that moment, or give more excitement or roleplay etc but its all over after the sex. as long as the honesty and loyalty did not change, then everything is good.

i also dislike "ntr turn into ntrs". well it is not impossible for it to happen in real life. however, the fact that the love partner cheat on you make me sick on the first place. there is no longer trust and honesty. it feels like a huge disrespect. furthermore, the only reason why the couple can only be together after that is because of the husband suddenly have ntrs fetish. the relationship no longer feels like based on love.

is nightshine is like that? i already dwload the game, but still havent play it yet. if the plot is like that, i think i would rather not play it at all.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017

Oh man, weak MCs are so common in NTR it hurts. Like, is it a crime to give the MC a bit of personality?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
sharing scenarios that "go too far" and turn ntrish is okay for me as long as, the wife turn back into herself and did not cheat on the husband. if its more like heat of the moment, or more immersion/enjoyment from the wife at that moment, or give more excitement or roleplay etc but its all over after the sex. as long as the honesty and loyalty did not change, then everything is good.

i also dislike "ntr turn into ntrs". well it is not impossible for it to happen in real life. however, the fact that the love partner cheat on you make me sick on the first place. there is no longer trust and honesty. it feels like a huge disrespect. furthermore, the only reason why the couple can only be together after that is because of the husband suddenly have ntrs fetish. the relationship no longer feels like based on love.

is nightshine is like that? i already dwload the game, but still havent play it yet. if the plot is like that, i think i would rather not play it at all.
No, nightshine is worse, it's the opposite - the thing i first mentioned; "ntr turns into ntrs", as in she's cheating and lying to him from the start, and after awhile he's like uhhhhh okay I guess I like that....."

Reactions: 6ambino

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I remember looking at that game thread awhile ago - it's not clear tho, what happens if you venture off the love route?
I'm not sure about swinging on the Romance/Girlfriend path, but there has already been some teasing of swinging/sharing on the sub path for Lois. Also she can be your girlfriend while being your sub, and you can still treat her well outside of dirty talk. (which she likes) So no you don't have to be on the slut/whore path for netorase, but the swinging/sharing content just hasn't been added yet for the sub path.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
On an unrelated note, I'm kinda worried that some people are going to flame on Indecent Wife Hana since its going from pure netorase into light ntr. I think the two can co-exist but I know some people can get pretty militant thinking otherwise.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote