Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

etego

Jul 19, 2020
This one seems pretty good, the description saids the heroine won't leave mc since they love mc no matter how they play the ntrs event.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
This one seems pretty good, the description saids the heroine won't leave mc since they love mc no matter how they play the ntrs event.
But the game is so laggy on my end.

LustrousAA

Feb 10, 2022
So, I know this is far fetched but do you know any good small models? Even the 7B ones are slow and make my laptop melt.
if the 7b model is heavy for your laptop, I suggest you to use Kobold Horde, not local, uncensored, and much faster

zandalari

May 4, 2019
guys i just saw game called The promise that have sharing tag , is the game worth playing for sharing path with the wife only ? like you can be loyal to her and share her or not ? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-91-xagrims-gameforge.7403/
There's a lot of content for soft activities like others groping the wife while dancing or giving her very touchy-feely massage or her just being an exhibitionist but she never actually sleeps with anyone. That is allegedly reserved for part 2 of the game that you can expect 10 years from now.

And yes you can be loyal to her and avoid everything else as far as I know.

Sep 10, 2022
Hi guys, I've been offline for a long time. Too many pages to read (although I have read a few)
Could anyone recommend a sharing/swinger game to play these days?
Maybe a new one that has been released recently (most of the old games that have some fame I have already played). Unless it's a visual novel.
Thank you.

Aaraknid

Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys, I've been offline for a long time. Too many pages to read (although I have read a few)
Could anyone recommend a sharing/swinger game to play these days?
Maybe a new one that has been released recently (most of the old games that have some fame I have already played). Unless it's a visual novel.
Thank you.
Between World : https://f95zone.to/threads/between-worlds-v0-1-5-part-iii-final-roleplayer.129383/ you can choose if you want to share your LI or not . very good game but still in early version
Sorry for my english .

Reactions: Turret

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
guys i just saw game called The promise that have sharing tag , is the game worth playing for sharing path with the wife only ? like you can be loyal to her and share her or not ? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-91-xagrims-gameforge.7403/
Don't play it. It's like cigarettes without the pleasant buzz the first few times you do it.

If I had to make a top 3 list of grindiest games on the entire site, it'd be

1) My first love
2) The promise
3) ???hmmm not sure what would go here

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Don't play it. It's like cigarettes without the pleasant buzz the first few times you do it.

If I had to make a top 3 list of grindiest games on the entire site, it'd be

1) My first love
2) The promise
3) ???hmmm not sure what would go here
so its not worth it for sharing ? i was just trying to find anything to play lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so its not worth it for sharing ? i was just trying to find anything to play lol
WHen I last played it, there were only a few teaser scenes with other people, that might have changed; last time she gives the pool guy a massage, and daughter goes jogging scantily glad, but that's it- but none of that really matters because of how obnoxiously grindy it is. Go ahead and try it, you'll see what I mean after an hour.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
It's sandbox, so yes, it can get a bit grindy. I didn't mind it too much because I actually like how the wife sharing is handled. She won't do anything without the NC's approval. So far there is only groping and fondling with other men but again, I like the way it's handled. If you want her to be banged right at the start, then no you won't like it. But if you don't mind the slow build up, you'll like it. Your choice. ;)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Get better end then noob, EZ gottem
Nope, already solved the problem. You see, I never have a problem playing MV or MZ before. Even some of the game that I played is heavier than this one.
So, what's wrong? Here's what's wrong: The game uses a very outdated package.json. LOL. Switch it to the newest version, and the game become smooth as fck.
Man, talk about optimizing.
I even took a peek a the game's files, and immediately got scared by the commonEvents map. That monstrosity has over 5k boxes of lines.
It's a nightmare, I tell ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cunt Hunter69

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
There's a lot of content for soft activities like others groping the wife while dancing or giving her very touchy-feely massage or her just being an exhibitionist but she never actually sleeps with anyone. That is allegedly reserved for part 2 of the game that you can expect 10 years from now.

And yes you can be loyal to her and avoid everything else as far as I know.
Even better is that it's supposed to be part of a trilogy of games, and this first part has been worked on for 6 years so far. Excited to see what the end of this gripping narrative looks like in 15 years.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's sandbox, so yes, it can get a bit grindy. I didn't mind it too much because I actually like how the wife sharing is handled. She won't do anything without the NC's approval. So far there is only groping and fondling with other men but again, I like the way it's handled. If you want her to be banged right at the start, then no you won't like it. But if you don't mind the slow build up, you'll like it. Your choice. ;)
Yeah but its worth mentioning a lot of it is with super grody guys, that bartender is the stuff of nightmares. Oh well, that's some peoples thing, others not so much.

tony121

Jan 6, 2020
can someone suggest me more novels like
When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared.

i read netoraseprincess didn't like it that much like isekai ntr but was not that bad , are there any good novels left or translated from Syosetu.

Sep 10, 2022
Could anyone recommend any NTR/Sharing games that involve the main character's sister or stepsister?
For example, the MC blackmails her to obtain intimate photos and then share them with his own friends. Or just share the sister in some way. I once played a game of this style and it piqued my curiosity but I couldn't find anything similar

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote