Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Can you tell, in Mastering the Pink Box there are faceless/POV only male protagonist? Or is his face visible?
His face is visible.

So I want to suggest my most favorite games now :) both are updated

Between worlds: - v0.1.5 is public now and I suggest to download from itch since it has some fixed renders.

Mastering the pink box: - The new update is out with the "party" update, already much swinging content and really really promising!
Both games are nice indeed. But both game's threads in here is a disaster as well.
Between worlds had the background being set in a polyarmorous society. So the game has a harem route, which lead to anti-ntr crowds bombarding the thread in the early days screaming "whenever harem and ntr tags showed up in the same game, it's shit". Only downside was the game updates being small and slow though.

Mastering the pink box MC is single. It's the npc offer to share with MC, school setting and interesting content overall. I still remember a lot of people crying out NTR in the thread because one of the girl sent a photo to MC with cum leaking out of her ass or something like that :LOL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Between worlds: - v0.1.5 is public now and I suggest to download from itch since it has some fixed renders.

Mastering the pink box: - The new update is out with the "party" update, already much swinging content and really really promising!
I'm very excited to try out pinkbox update, waiting for it to come here - if this update is solid Ill support, it looks like it's heading in an excellent direction. These are my favorite kind of games, not explicit "sharing", not intentional ntr persay, but those elements are present on certain paths, so the game world feels very open ended instead of your typical harem snoozefest.

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
His face is visible.

Both games are nice indeed. But both game's threads in here is a disaster as well.
Between worlds had the background being set in a polyarmorous society. So the game has a harem route, which lead to anti-ntr crowds bombarding the thread in the early days screaming "whenever harem and ntr tags showed up in the same game, it's shit". Only downside was the game updates being small and slow though.

Mastering the pink box MC is single. It's the npc offer to share with MC, school setting and interesting content overall. I still remember a lot of people crying out NTR in the thread because one of the girl sent a photo to MC with cum leaking out of her ass or something like that :LOL:
every ntrs game thread have that problems :) especially at the beginning state of the game. So I just don't care about the anti-ntr crowds and enjoy the game :)
Anyway, Mastering the pink box will not only stop at npc share with mc :) a little bit spoiler hehe!

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
I'm very excited to try out pinkbox update, waiting for it to come here - if this update is solid Ill support, it looks like it's heading in an excellent direction. These are my favorite kind of games, not explicit "sharing", not intentional ntr persay, but those elements are present on certain paths, so the game world feels very open ended instead of your typical harem snoozefest.
So it's almost reach 900 renders in the latest one :) check it out and you will love it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't really want to spoil you :) but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p Just wait for it
Yah no i totally realized that when i looked at the "relationship.default" values. Then I felt like an asshole for doubting my favorite girl when mc was the one making out in front of her lol.

I'm surprised your knowledge is so good on the matter though, might this be another cookie kiss account? ;)

Completely unrelated, does anyone here have any experience with "Roundscape Adorevia?" This has always been on my list of rpgm sharing games to try, but its daunting in size and clunky as rpgm games can tend to be....

Jan 7, 2021
Any recommendations of games that actually get to the sharing or not half finished?
Tried three 3DCG ones and they all ended before the actual swinging starts

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
Completely unrelated, does anyone here have any experience with "Roundscape Adorevia?" This has always been on my list of rpgm sharing games to try, but its daunting in size and clunky as rpgm games can tend to be....
Roundscape has A LOT of content. It also leans strongly into open relationships/free love from what I remember, having completed the base game a year or so ago. Meaning that not only do you get group scenes and such, you'll also stumble upon companions doing things on their own initiative. Plenty of nonhuman scenes as well, it should be noted.
I don't follow its forum thread that closely, but I'm legit surprised it isn't eternally swamped by the infamous three letter word hysteria. Not that I would personally classify it as such, since it doesn't go for that mentality of jealousy. There are no rivals that try to steal your gals either.

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Any recommendations of games that actually get to the sharing or not half finished?
Tried three 3DCG ones and they all ended before the actual swinging starts
sorry too lazy to type again
Here is my recommendation:
Between World
Golden Mean
Long story short
Exciting Game
A Life Worth Living
Desert Stalker

:) Have a nice weekend

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi
Sep 18, 2021
Roundscape has A LOT of content. It also leans strongly into open relationships/free love from what I remember, having completed the base game a year or so ago. Meaning that not only do you get group scenes and such, you'll also stumble upon companions doing things on their own initiative. Plenty of nonhuman scenes as well, it should be noted.
I don't follow its forum thread that closely, but I'm legit surprised it isn't eternally swamped by the infamous three letter word hysteria. Not that I would personally classify it as such, since it doesn't go for that mentality of jealousy. There are no rivals that try to steal your gals either.
played it like a year ago not sure how much content has changed since then. but iirc there's several female companion x another guy. Not really sure if it counts as sharing/netorase as you aren't really romantically involved with any of them. Although I'd say there are some scenes that could technically count as in some scenes its you who sets up the event like for example convincing one of your party members to sell her body for more information in the bar, giving one female to the orcs, letting the dog fuck your female companions (my favorite one was with the succubus). but again, they aren't romantically involved but they're just your party members others might still consider it ntr so whatever.

Reactions: rgnar62

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Someone has the latest version (v1.03) of this ?
The game is already updated (v1.02) to become lighter and not laggy anymore.
v1.03 comes with recollection room.
I'm gonna try to translate the UI and such.

BTW Otomi-games only has v1.02.
So I'm gonna wait till I get my hands on v1.03.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have seen Let the Nightshine In before but maybe it's worth keeping an eye on it, I don't think anyone mentioned this game here before. I didn't play it myself since it seems to be VERY early on it's development but from the tags alone and from the short description it looks promising.
I had never seen your comment, but almost 1 year later I find it and I thank you for having trusted me :BootyTime:

Reactions: etego

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Someone has the latest version (v1.03) of this ?
The game is already updated (v1.02) to become lighter and not laggy anymore.
v1.03 comes with recollection room.
I'm gonna try to translate the UI and such.

BTW Otomi-games only has v1.02.
So I'm gonna wait till I get my hands on v1.03.
just dropped the 1.03 update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote