Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/nemesis-party-ntr-or-not-v0-06-demo-nemesisgames.176542/

right now it's a pure ntr game, but judging from some of the dialogue it feels like the dev is definitely into some ntrs stuff. Also, the open-endedness of having a party full of girls where you can romance any of them, or have any of them end up with mr alphachad is a unique setup - if he does create scenes for them all.
i will wait few updates before trying this up , but idk why Devs are afraid of putting Sharing in their games , its more accepted than the pure NTR/cheating and it can add so much to dev when they feel out of ideas when the game is normal

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah I've kept up with it for a few versions, it looks promising, though as is sadly the case with these kinds of games; the updates seem to go in order of "hardness --> less hard".

Meaning the cheating path or qos gangbang stuff will happen before the regular sharing setups - same kind of thing as "wife's phone". Don't get me wrong, it does/will definitely have sharing content at some point, so people should keep their eyes on it.
On an unrelated subject, i saw that you played with e-girlfriend, what would be the best personality chip?
There do not seem to be a nts satg/vixen possibility of a relationship in this game, since to share her you've to allow her to cheat.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On an unrelated subject, i saw that you played with e-girlfriend, what would be the best personality chip?
There do not seem to be a nts satg/vixen possibility of a relationship in this game, since to share her you've to allow her to cheat.
I ended up doing the nice or sweet girlfriend or whatever shes called, but then heavily modding some of the condition checks for lewd scenes. It's a cute little game that will keep one busy for few hours, but not days upon days.

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I ended up doing the nice or sweet girlfriend or whatever shes called, but then heavily modding some of the condition checks for lewd scenes. It's a cute little game that will keep one busy for few hours, but not days upon days.
That's for sure since it seems not to have that many content.
Modded? How do you do that! Especially with her energy, she is so weak she sometime can not finish a scene, and is gulping energy drink by the barrel!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's for sure since it seems not to have that many content.
Modded? How do you do that! Especially with her energy, she is so weak she sometime can not finish a scene, and is gulping energy drink by the barrel!
Exactly, that was the first thing I changed, I upped the energy, and changed it so you dont have to constantly treat her like shit to get her to respect you. I'll see if I still have it installed, but I think they had a new version come out; its a shame cos I had all kinds of tweaks like custom pube colors :LOL:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It's one more time the same thing a half thought brilliant idea! I mean he should have made you having the e-girlfriend. With cash buying appearances, and stats like in a RPG, since she is a made doll. With pregnancy control, libido, body detail, skills, intelligence etc. And then allow for some licence and modification to player decision or will, and her experience: like her reacting to other person endowment, skills, stamina ; developing taste, preferences, kinks, making suggestions etc. like: "let's take the cabbie instead of asking how they go. And more consistency. Like she asks for sex with the cabbie and then has bad memories or you find her in bed with a dude, but if you invite him she is upset!
I'm going to have a look at HTML programming since i'm already doing creative writing and am an apprentice perv!

Reactions: Axel34

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Exactly, that was the first thing I changed, I upped the energy, and changed it so you dont have to constantly treat her like shit to get her to respect you. I'll see if I still have it installed, but I think they had a new version come out; its a shame cos I had all kinds of tweaks like custom pube colors :LOL:
Yes please if you still have it or remember how to do it, pray do tell!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
the never ending drought , it seems out of 30+ new games we only get like 1 or 2 games with ntr/ntrs and they still go to the thread and bitch about it
I feel the problem is getting sharing games with consent cuz cheating is fairly common.
and yes some people scream the loudest against ntr.

I do like having the optimal Ntr but I guess the corruption aspect kills the fantasy for some people just by "existing"
And God why so many ntr games turn into a gangbang?
Keeping it personal and intimate is hotter.

Last edited:

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Remember ? The dev seems to have basically abandoned it, no new update on Ci-en and while active on Twitter he basically stopped mentioning anything related to its development. I always thought it was a bit suspicious how he never really showed a single picture of the game running in RPG Maker, only pseudo CG art concepts... Kinda sad.

Reactions: goga31
Sep 5, 2021
I always thought it was a bit suspicious how he never really showed a single picture of the game running in RPG Maker
Mind you he made a very convincing demo back in February. Scroll through this thread enough and you'll find me talking about it back when he just released the demo. It is a shame the dev went radio silence since this is probably my most awaited NTS game, but it was definitely not 'only pseudo CG art concepts'.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Mind you he made a very convincing demo back in February. Scroll through this thread enough and you'll find me talking about it back when he just released the demo. It is a shame the dev went radio silence since this is probably my most awaited NTS game, but it was definitely not 'only pseudo CG art concepts'.
He did? Well fuck I'm retarded, I must have missed it while checking his Ci-en. But still, the fact the he even released a demo makes all this even more depressing.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
He did? Well fuck I'm retarded, I must have missed it while checking his Ci-en. But still, the fact the he even released a demo makes all this even more depressing.
That's pretty disappointing. The demo was pretty legit though and quite extensive too. Its clear that a lot of work went into it so I highly doubt the dev is actively trying to screw people over.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
This game looks amazing, if only someone could translate it, impossible to play it if you're not Japanese

Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
This game looks amazing, if only someone could translate it, impossible to play it if you're not Japanese
Shota trains the heroine by using ugly bastard as a proxy, looks interesting. This kind of Netori may be enjoyable

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote