Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krysir

Dec 9, 2022
any idea for a fix?
The game runs extremly slow as its using an archaic version of nodejs.
Just download a current version for your system at:
(NORMAL not SDK)
and overwrite everything in the game with that.
Finally delete game.exe and instead execute nw.exe
You’ll go from 3fps to over a 100fps

Open up “package.json” in the game files with notepad or some other text editor and fill the name variable (it doesn’t matter what you insert)

So, this line:
“name”: “”,
change it to:
“name”: “HaveSexWithHer”,

Remember to save and keep the file format, you only need to put something inside the quote marks

Props to the guy from comments for figuring that out

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
The game runs extremly slow as its using an archaic version of nodejs.
Just download a current version for your system at:
(NORMAL not SDK)
and overwrite everything in the game with that.
Finally delete game.exe and instead execute nw.exe
You’ll go from 3fps to over a 100fps

Open up “package.json” in the game files with notepad or some other text editor and fill the name variable (it doesn’t matter what you insert)

So, this line:
“name”: “”,
change it to:
“name”: “HaveSexWithHer”,

Remember to save and keep the file format, you only need to put something inside the quote marks

Props to the guy from comments for figuring that out
btw you can download nw.js for linux and play rpgm games on linux)

name

Mar 8, 2017
i don't think this is strictly ntrs or even sharing territory, but are there any games that feature a good amount mfm threesomes that include the male mc? i've played a couple, but it's hard to find a lot of games under the "swinging" tag that don't feature just giving the mc's girl away. i don't want to give her away i want the mc to be very actively involved in the scenes
i'd appreciate any recommendations, even if i've played them before it's fine

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
i don't think this is strictly ntrs or even sharing territory, but are there any games that feature a good amount mfm threesomes that include the male mc? i've played a couple, but it's hard to find a lot of games under the "swinging" tag that don't feature just giving the mc's girl away. i don't want to give her away i want the mc to be very actively involved in the scenes
i'd appreciate any recommendations, even if i've played them before it's fine
It seems you like fun parties (as I do). Try Solvalley School. It's a honeyselect game but the models are nice (especially during the second half of the game), it's a game with a lot of humor.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote