Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
How did I miss that, seems interesting.

but I love these games that don't fit in the typical f95 mold of either hard ntr or swinging games or hard harem games. It feels much more organic, like the game universe is wide open with possibilities.
Omg I agree SO much on this (and you know we don't agree on everything), that's why I love games which have swinging while not being focused solely on it. It gives a feeling of choice and as you say it feels more organic. You can also enjoy other aspects of the girls before going full wild with those that are into it.

I've seen non-japanese examples as well - this was a french show (im sure most of them are actors but it's probably the same in the eastern ones):

maroon-girl is :whistle:
Never heard of this. Je suppose que je vais jeter un coup d'oeil.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you very much also for linking the games, thank you very much!
do you also know any games where the son and the friend exchange mothers and have sex in the same room?
There's a Japanese VN that describes this exactly and you can play as either boy and ntr each other's mom and there's a swinging path where you swap each other moms while banging the other in the same room. Happens multiple times in path iirc.

It's shota content though so its not here in f95zone and iirc it was also mtl and can't remember the name of the game unfortunately as it's a Japanese title.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
There was this silly little RPGM(?) game where shota sons and Milfy moms were involved and you would go house to house and find the mom and son fucking and join them, and later there were 4 somes and orgies with mothers. It was done in Japanese 2d CG style but without censorship. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the game.

?

There's a Japanese VN that describes this exactly and you can play as either boy and ntr each other's mom and there's a swinging path where you swap each other moms while banging the other in the same room. Happens multiple times in path iirc.

It's shota content though so its not here in f95zone and iirc it was also mtl and can't remember the name of the game unfortunately as it's a Japanese title.

?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Oh man you're late to the party heh I've been playing that for awhile - I think I posted about it but it was at least 20 pages back....
Ok, old perv master, ya're more knowledge than me, so other games like that to recommend?
PS: I discovered it while checking games by their rating instead of searching per kinks... So might be other gems like that hidden amidst all these mediocres games.
And i like lea, they're not dating yet...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok, old perv master, ya're more knowledge than me, so other games like that to recommend?
PS: I discovered it while checking games by their rating instead of searching per kinks... So might be other gems like that hidden amidst all these mediocres games.
And i like lea, they're not dating yet...
I only wish I knew more and could properly take the title of pervmaster! Sadly, I can't - Nothing is forever just happened to be a title I'm very familiar with and have played a bunch and a personal favorite of mine.

Keep playing on Lea's path, and definitely encourage her exhibitionism! I can't remember if she requires more honor or or blue, I really like the way they did the chart in that game though - like you need levels in the green snake to cheat on girls.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I only wish I knew more and could properly take the title of pervmaster! Sadly, I can't - Nothing is forever just happened to be a title I'm very familiar with and have played a bunch and a personal favorite of mine.

Keep playing on Lea's path, and definitely encourage her exhibitionism! I can't remember if she requires more honor or or blue, I really like the way they did the chart in that game though - like you need levels in the green snake to cheat on girls.
Yes, that game is a gem! Unlike you, i choose to remain professional ;) So no Jen story (at least for now, i ket a save before that choice). I told kim to f-herself, and am doing my best with the others.
The characters are quite well written, and the system well thought. Does not seem to have a lot of action with the black girl though.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, that game is a gem! Unlike you, i choose to remain professional ;) So no Jen story (at least for now, i ket a save before that choice). I told kim to f-herself, and am doing my best with the others.
The characters are quite well written, and the system well thought. Does not seem to have a lot of action with the black girl though.
Yes, she is sadly underdeveloped, and now I'm forgetting her name....Brandy? was It?

Kim is a bitch, I've no idea why she has so many fans on game thread. Everytime I see her I want to get her out of my face as fast as possible. Other than Kim, :love: Jen, :love: Lea, :love: Emma, though she needs more work on her non-sub paths. Also :love: Olivia.

I highly recommend you don't neglect Olivia, she also has some swinger content near end.

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yes, she is sadly underdeveloped, and now I'm forgetting her name....Brandy? was It?

Kim is a bitch, I've no idea why she has so many fans on game thread. Everytime I see her I want to get her out of my face as fast as possible. Other than Kim, :love: Jen, :love: Lea, :love: Emma, though she needs more work on her non-sub paths. Also :love: Olivia.

I highly recommend you don't neglect Olivia, she also has some swinger content near end.
I like all the girls, and am trying my best to ingratiate myself with all of them! ;)
The black girl, bri or some-such first name looks like, interesting but as of yet, totally underdeveloped indeed.
Jen is cute, but i decided to remain professional, as of now. Lea reminds me of an old girl friend from my past ;) Emma, yeah, intelligent, hot, and conflicted to say the least. Even the dom is nice when you begin to talk to her, (i choose the bull path with them). I regret that you can not make some bdsm play with her, and yet i understand that for her it's not a game but a lifestyle...
As for Olivia, a hot girl, totally addicted to sex, how could i miss that!

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Played the game since a lot of you guys keep talking about it lol.

I'm impressed with the personality system I think it's very unique how you spend skill points on it to unlock. Never seen something like it before.

Jen is of course best girl and I love the progression towards sharing.

Deb was the hottest appearancewise though. Shame her kink is femdom which isn't really my thing.

Looking forward to its development

BEDSE

Feb 12, 2021
im looking for newer game i played in last months when i was playing there is no open relationship but mc wants it and tells it to his girlfriend often, his girlfriend is asian and in gym some guys offend her. they go his old friends house for some reason i think one of his friends have a illness amnesia or something i dont remember correctly

socket09

Sep 17, 2023
There was this silly little RPGM(?) game where shota sons and Milfy moms were involved and you would go house to house and find the mom and son fucking and join them, and later there were 4 somes and orgies with mothers. It was done in Japanese 2d CG style but without censorship. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the game.
Mother Summer by Autonoe

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So, i decided to try "Nothing is Forever" after seeing it commented here.
Which characters make use of following skills: sharing, cuck, bull, cuckeaning, cheating?
What i saw in my playthrough:
- bull: deb, kim
- sharing: lea
Didn't find any sharing scene in the game yet, except some dialogue choices with lea, which could be setting up for it actually happening in the future. It's even better that you can actually start dating her beforehand, sharing without any relationship with the girl isn't as hot imo. Are there other scenes i'm missing for the kinks i mentioned? cuckeaning caught my interest too, i wonder with which character is it/will be.
Overall, i quite liked the game, the kink system is an interesting implementation, weirdly it didn't click with me when i played "Fetish Locator".
Only downside for me is that sometimes i just want to see interactions with certain girls, but interactions with others is obligatory for the story, like, i'm just not that interested in deb or bri atm... tho it might be different in playthroughs shaped in different alignments, cause this time most my points were in cunning and manly.

Reactions: Brandu33
Dec 16, 2022
So, i decided to try "Nothing is Forever" after seeing it commented here.
Which characters make use of following skills: sharing, cuck, bull, cuckeaning, cheating?
What i saw in my playthrough:
- bull: deb, kim
- sharing: lea
Didn't find any sharing scene in the game yet, except some dialogue choices with lea, which could be setting up for it actually happening in the future. It's even better that you can actually start dating her beforehand, sharing without any relationship with the girl isn't as hot imo. Are there other scenes i'm missing for the kinks i mentioned? cuckeaning caught my interest too, i wonder with which character is it/will be.
Overall, i quite liked the game, the kink system is an interesting implementation, weirdly it didn't click with me when i played "Fetish Locator".
Only downside for me is that sometimes i just want to see interactions with certain girls, but interactions with others is obligatory for the story, like, i'm just not that interested in deb or bri atm... tho it might be different in playthroughs shaped in different alignments, cause this time most my points were in cunning and manly.
Didn't like fetish locator either, the whole idea of that app and fetish challenges make it feel impersonal and therefore less impactful imo, there's little emotional involvement of the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Back and mesoru
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote