Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GreengrassQB

Jan 30, 2019
I am familiar enough with Ren'py to make something, but I wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to graphics for the game. Ideas or guidance?

uwu78979

Nov 14, 2021
I have tried the WaifuIA and I must say that the truth is quite decent, there are some that are quite open to netorase issues, allowing you to create any plot you want.

Obviously it is not free since you use energy every hour you can get around 200 and I recommend using it as soon as possible to collect energy by watching ads since they will surely change it when the app is more famous, I manage to download it from another page since it is not It is available in the play store in my country (that's why I use an English translator).

I hope you create many AI netorase in the app, I only found one and the others you must change some things in the conversation for netorase.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Found out about this game yesterday:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mastering-the-pink-box-v0-04-studio-68-games.151848/

It mostly revolves around college, students and it's staff, good renders and a lot of potential for sharing and swinging, orgies,etc. Decent amount of content with several sex scenes. Male protagonist. None of the characters are MC ''love interests'' apart from his ex girlfriend who is not with him anymore, at least for now. i don't know why i hadn't heard of this game but it's no wonder since it's not that popular and developer don't have much of the supporters, but i think it's really worthy to check it out. It would be nice if more people who are interested in this genre could support it.
It started to garner attention from some vanilla individuals who are bitching about the game and how all girls are portrayed as sluts even though it's specified it has sharing and swinging as optional routes (although i would say it's mostly focused on that). It wouldn't be good if dev cave to these snowflakes because when that happens it's usually can end with removing most of the content, reworking the game leaving only the vanilla cringe shortly followed with game being abandoned.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i didn't like the plot ( seemed like the fethish locater game ) everything felt forced because of the app

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
i didn't like the plot ( seemed like the fethish locater game ) everything felt forced because of the app
Yea, premise kinda reminds of that game, however i don't pay attention too much to the plot as long as build up and scenes are good and this one if it remains in development have a potential to add a lot of group scenes, DPs, gang bangs, etc. Almost all the girls introduced are slutty so no lovely dovely time wasting on courting and other blue balling shit.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but AlwaysFan have sharing.

You're dating someone who basically does only fans and you can convince her to allow fans to pay her for "other services".

Pretty decent so far if you don't mind her being extremely pale lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

You're dating someone who basically does only fans and you can convince her to allow fans to pay her for "other services".

oh jesus, looked at screenshots and you werent kidding, pale is an understandment, like ghost white.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
oh jesus, looked at screenshots and you werent kidding, pale is an understandment, like ghost white.
Well, I mean, she has a condition... she's albino.

Tried it for a bit a short while back. It's actually a pretty nice game. Ended up on a lovey-dovey route with said abino gal (which is actually pretty sweet with a lot of scenes along with nice, everyday tender moments) alongside a growing harem route since the SO in the game gave the greenlight to share the male MC, lol.

I haven't tried the type of "sharing" mentioned in the earlier post, but my understanding is that the male MC has to be basically a prick and literally has to pimp her out and isn't in a dedicated, loving relationship with her. I'm sure there are many players that will enjoy that and I won't fault folks for their likes or dislikes, but straight-up pimping is not the type of sharing I tend to enjoy, but that's just me.

It's a nice game though with good renders and above-average, quality writing. It boasts a wide variety of different kinds of scenes, and even includes pretty good animations. Give it a try. Overall, it's pretty good.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
As "Back" said she is an Albino.
I tried the game, months ago, it was surprisingly good, in a lovey dovey way... Sharing seemed indeed to be more like pimping though... Might have changed.

I tried the last Ntrman game, and really do not understand the fuss!
There's a zombie plague, MC is stuck with his GF in a tiny apt. He risks his life, to find resources (one action a day only), come back, she spent the day doing nothing (chores she said, the apt being like 30 square meters big!), they "talk" like two, three sentences at most, and that's it for the day.
Not only they have no interaction, no sex, kisses, couple vibes, but she looks like a MILF with a 12 years old mind!

As for the other male we have the usual tropes:
The old but well endowed prick, whom you can interact only after day 16? (Must be a numerologist reason, some karmic significance because otherwise there's no logic in it! since the dude knock at your door, inform you that he has a key to some warehouse which he said might get looted, propose some alone time with the suppose to be GF in exchange for said key, and then ask you to come 10 days later if interested! Logical indeed!).

And the proverbial, i'm ugly and look like a shota but i'm actually an adult with mind controlling / drug knowledge character. Whom also invite you to come to his pad on day 16!?

I did not finish the game. Adelaid inn was quite a good game... The others did not interest me (i played them for 10 to 20' each) since they were either about a kiddy discovering that mummy has a pussy and a libido, which apparently involve geeting railed by teens and not grown men, or the stupid husband getting forced horned by a bunch of people.
But at least there was a semblance of a scenario...

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
Recently played a fairly good online chastity focused 'game' with a bunch of sharing and other stuff included. It's mostly text based but i really enjoyed it. It's called Chastity Choices College.

Anyone here knows of anything similar to it and Karen's secret? Kinda sad most text based game seem to be sissification focused.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Recently played a fairly good online chastity focused 'game' with a bunch of sharing and other stuff included. It's mostly text based but i really enjoyed it. It's called Chastity Choices College.

Anyone here knows of anything similar to it and Karen's secret? Kinda sad most text based game seem to be sissification focused.
Hotwife ashley is well written but very much (too much for my taste) about bi, and chastity. Did not play Karen's secret.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I played Wife Dilemma R recently (half of it) if you choose to work for the company that gives you an increase in stats then you can enjoy a sharing story being able to stand your ground to your competitors.
Unfortunately you then loose the snooping scenes and she does not tell you everything that happen btwn her and your competitor (kissing, groping, bj).
But the snooping skills make you weaker than the other male, it's then a tad difficult to keep her and feel in charge...

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

I dont like how the dev has set up a kink shame narrative that you are a horrible person for sharing your lover and likes every comment on the thread saying the similar thing. Honestly he shouldn't have made the sharing route in the first place and i think the fact that you can later have a good relation in the route is just cop out damage control when the dev was called out for that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played Wife Dilemma R recently (half of it) if you choose to work for the company that gives you an increase in stats then you can enjoy a sharing story being able to stand your ground to your competitors.
Unfortunately you then loose the snooping scenes and she does not tell you everything that happen btwn her and your competitor (kissing, groping, bj).
But the snooping skills make you weaker than the other male, it's then a tad difficult to keep her and feel in charge...
Agreed 100%, and ive already posted many messages in the game's thread on just this. It seems like it wants to force either the non-snoop route for pure sharing, in which you lose a lot of scenes, or the snoop route which has ntr vibes.

It's lame how games will have "sharing routes" then do this bs where the girlfriend just mentions these things in passing, like you know I already said Im okay with it so why are you trying to conceal it?

Dec 16, 2022

Played this blind and got locked out of all sharing content :cry: , then I did some research and found out that you basically have to be a huge dick all the time and pimp her out to her fans etc. (at least initially).
It doesn't seem like a bad game tbh, but the whole setup and pimping her out to random guys on the interwebs doesn't really appeal to me, after reading about it I've never tried the other route. If you don't mind that, it seems pretty decent and worth checking out.

Agreed 100%, and ive already posted many messages in the game's thread on just this. It seems like it wants to force either the non-snoop route for pure sharing, in which you lose a lot of scenes, or the snoop route which has ntr vibes.
I don't really see the problem with WDR, at least you do have the sharing route without ntr, just depends how that route develops and if there's going to be enough/good content for it.
Could you rewrite the snoop scenes to remove the ntr aspect and include them in the sharing route? Yeah, probably, but complaining that there's an entirely separate sharing only route is kinda backwards logic imo. I mean, just look at Nightshine and how that turned out, maybe it's better to keep it seperate.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean, just look at Nightshine and how that turned out, maybe it's better to keep it seperate.
Hahahaha too true, too true.

Yeah me personally given the choice I don't want any "snoop" scenes, they just feel lame and kinda weasely, whatever that means. The issue with WDR is there's a dearth of content without them - and while you pointed out over time non-snoop content will improve, and that's def true, it's also clear that's where 3diddlys main focus lies. So each update always sees a generous amount of new ntrish content, and it sucks always feeling like 2nd chair.

Played this blind and got locked out of all sharing content :cry: , then I did some research and found out that you basically have to be a huge dick all the time and pimp her out to her fans etc. (at least initially).
Thank you for this specific spoiler - this is a big turnoff for me in sharing games where you basically have to treat the girl like shit first. (unfortunately it's more common than the loving gf being shared)

Dec 16, 2022
Thank you for this specific spoiler - this is a big turnoff for me in sharing games where you basically have to treat the girl like shit first. (unfortunately it's more common than the loving gf being shared)
Like I said, I haven't actually played that route, it's just what I picked up when searching how to access the sharing content, so treat everything I say about this game with a grain of salt. I just picked the options I wanted (the nice ones) and it completely locked me out, later on you can apparently still end up in a loving relationship with the girl (edit: when you treat her like shit initially, I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Being abusive to get the ball rolling isn't something I enjoy either (and that's not the same as being dominant). I like characters that are supposed to be in a loving relationship with one another to actually be in a loving relationship with one another -- without abuse, and with the full confidence and trust for each other. So I'm with you there, brother.
Like I said, I haven't actually played that route, it's just what I picked up when searching how to access the sharing content, so treat everything I say about this game with a grain of salt. I just picked the options I wanted (the nice ones) and it completely locked me out, later on you can apparently still end up in a loving relationship with the girl (edit: when you treat her like shit initially, I mean).
I played the game blind too like you (and without ever going back to make other choices), and ended up on a loving route with a cuckquean aspect where she ends up sharing the male MC and helps to build his harem, lol. Not what I expected (and a bit unexpected in fact) but it was fine and I enjoyed the game. Many scenes, good conversations between non-cookie cutter characters, and interesting stories within the game. And just as equally I enjoyed the tender and the funny moments as well during downtime which helped color the lives of the characters and breathed life into the game. (Minor spoiler.) Like how she was singing along (badly) to herself to a song that reminded her of him without realizing he was there in the room, or how shocked the other characters were when they found out how many times the preeminent couple got busy over the course of a normal day. Those were great. Glad the game balances scenes and its photoshoot story and the other underlying story with moments like these. These sprinklings made the game more fun and interesting to me (even if I didn't get on the "sharing" route).

Ah sorry, went a bit off tangent there. ^^' What I meant to respond with was that I got that exact same impression as GuybrushPeepwood's post after delving in and reading a bit in the game's thread. In order to get on that route in question, the MC needs to be an ass -- early and often -- including using leverage and blackmail in order to beat the poor albino girl's will down so that she'll listen and do anything he says. This will apparently allow the male MC to start pimping her out later on (which is the "sharing" aspect of the game). Having never played the game this way, I don't know how accepting she is to that (but I'd imagine she'd be quite reluctant at first) or if she later ever enjoys it or not. Though, I also have read that the MC can continue to evolve the relationship with her and even develop a loving route with her despite being abusive with her at first. Seems like dysfunctional relationship if you ask me.

But all in all, it's a surprisingly good game of what I've seen and played of it. People should give it a try. I'd recommend it. (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote