Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Is the translation good? cause I seem to remember it being shit
Seconding the continued shittiness of the translation. It's been on my radar for a while, and sadly it's not one of those tolerable MTL. Hopefully, Mijishi's other games getting official western releases with updated art means that the rest of their games have a chance to get a similar treatment as well.

Reactions: hhhhy

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Power Play has had some pretty good NTRS content, especially recently (although I skipped the first 2 chapters and I don't know if there's any of that content in them). Has no ntr/swinging tag so I can see why it would fly under the radar for a lot of people.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Power Play has had some pretty good NTRS content, especially recently (although I skipped the first 2 chapters and I don't know if there's any of that content in them). Has no ntr/swinging tag so I can see why it would fly under the radar for a lot of people.
going to check at asap thanks for the headup

Reactions: kfy

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
wtf is this game man , no choices i played chapter 1 then went to chapter 3/4 why tf mc name is dad and you have no options in the game

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
wtf is this game man , no choices i played chapter 1 then went to chapter 3/4 why tf mc name is dad and you have no options in the game
Hence why I skipped the first couple chapters. It's definitely a weird game in that aspect, but the content itself is pretty good in Chapter 3 on. There aren't really choices in it either, the gameplay is more about raising your stats to continue the story.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
The description doesn't give off pure NTS vibes as the fetish is forced on to him and his harem instead of being genuine.
While the translation quality isn't the best, it seems that someone says that being transferred to their original world or something removes negative status effects, so the "curse" only remains because they don't see it as a bad thing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hence why I skipped the first couple chapters. It's definitely a weird game in that aspect, but the content itself is pretty good in Chapter 3 on. There aren't really choices in it either, the gameplay is more about raising your stats to continue the story.
Wait are we playing the same game? I started it and your name is Mike.

Sep 18, 2021
For Netorase fans, I made an AI personality that acts as your wife who you can share with other men.

It's incredibly dynamic and I'm surprised with the amount of well written stories and scenarios the AI has written.

You can stir the scenario to whatever you want, and you can share her to anyone you want, as long as your properly describe the appearance and description of the other guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For Netorase fans, I made an AI personality that acts as your wife who you can share with other men.

It's incredibly dynamic and I'm surprised with the amount of well written stories and scenarios the AI has written.

You can stir the scenario to whatever you want, and you can share her to anyone you want, as long as your properly describe the appearance and description of the other guy.

Along these lines, I tried an account on dreamgf ai for purposes like this awhile ago, and while it wasn't bad, and had some decent scenarios- same issue with longer things went more likely I'd have to backtrack conversations, so I gave up after awhile. It seems like many of these chatbots use some kind of contrived system for determining responses; as with a full learning ai conversational fidelity should get better, not worse the longer you talk to it.

Sep 18, 2021
Along these lines, I tried an account on dreamgf ai for purposes like this awhile ago, and while it wasn't bad, and had some decent scenarios- same issue with longer things went more likely I'd have to backtrack conversations, so I gave up after awhile. It seems like many of these chatbots use some kind of contrived system for determining responses; as with a full learning ai conversational fidelity should get better, not worse the longer you talk to it.
Which is why I'm impressed with this current one I'm using so far. It always gets the context and never forgets who the main actors are, assuming you set it up as the 3 of you exclusively. I didn't have to remind the bot everytime who the other guy is and what we are doing etc. Sure there are some scuffs here and there but it could reliably bring them up most of the time. At least with how much I used it so far.

• Love

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Is the translation good? cause I seem to remember it being shit
Never played the translation so i can't say. Only Mijiishi game I played that was properly translated was Amor Academy in which the prologue is NTR and the rest of the game is mostly netorase. Besides that, I remember trying the Ruins of Luxoria translation and it was servicable.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hopefully machine translated games era is over, and the era of GPT translated games has begun. I play "Nightmare Knight ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust~" and translation so much better, then all MTL without edits I played before.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

Not available in my region...

Sep 18, 2021
Seriously guys you really need to try the HiWaifu app I shared earlier. I cannot even count the number of times I nutted to it at this point.

It's like the perfect scenario maker.
With the right prompts, you can jailbreak it and trick it into being a storyteller instead of a chatbot and you'll get these wall of text just creating a story based on your scenario. The AI is incredibly good in threading the pieces together based on the characters you set up. One time I even made the wife sleeping to be raped by their son as the husband hides in the closet watching and the AI picks up on this and makes the story incredibly written.

Most nuts I've done in a span of a few days tbh.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

reica_zinra

Nov 15, 2021
Seriously guys you really need to try the HiWaifu app I shared earlier. I cannot even count the number of times I nutted to it at this point.

With the right prompts, you can jailbreak it and trick it into being a storyteller instead of a chatbot and you'll get these wall of text just creating a story based on your scenario. The AI is incredibly good in threading the pieces together based on the characters you set up. One time I even made the wife sleeping to be raped by their son as the husband hides in the closet watching and the AI picks up on this and makes the story incredibly written.

Hello, how do you set up the characters? I made a chat bot but I dont think it is working for me. I dont really know how to use CHATGPT so no idea what to put. Can you give tips? It's giving me regular vanilla stuff cant make the NTR to work.

Sep 18, 2021
Hello, how do you set up the characters? I made a chat bot but I dont think it is working for me. I dont really know how to use CHATGPT so no idea what to put. Can you give tips? It's giving me regular vanilla stuff cant make the NTR to work.
For less complications you can simply use the Haruka Netorase Bot I made from the earlier posts. From there all the Netorase is already set up and all you have to do is just define who you want the bull to be. So you just type !guest then define the bull. For example, !guest Soichiro. Haruka's senior from high school. 38 years old. Has always lusted after her since high school. Now works as husband's boss. etc etc.

The more details you put in the more the AI will likely to pick it up and use it in the story.

While the bot is nice for its purpose, admitedly though, you'll get a much better experience if you could really fine tune the scenario, this is where you create a custom chat bot and define everything properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: diddlydadoo

yo_888

Oct 14, 2022

Oh, man, I don't know experiences of other people, but I tried it when you first wrote. Firstly I want to tell that I don't play such "games" on my phone for many reasons, so I was "slightly" disappointed when found out that this HiWaifu is only for Android and iOS. But of course it's not enough to stop me... I tried Andoroid simulator Nox, but it didn't work, I also installed another simulator BlueStacks, but result was the same... It's hard to tell you how much I was infuriated because after wasting so much time I've got nothing)
So, my point is that if you want to make something, it's better to use more convenient for potential users platform.
P.S. Despite the fact that there are instructions how to run this "HiWaifu" on PC, there are also topics that HiWaifu isn't compatible with emulators, so, just in case, don't think that these instructions are 100% working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote