Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Seriously guys you really need to try the HiWaifu app I shared earlier. I cannot even count the number of times I nutted to it at this point.

It's like the perfect scenario maker.
With the right prompts, you can jailbreak it and trick it into being a storyteller instead of a chatbot and you'll get these wall of text just creating a story based on your scenario. The AI is incredibly good in threading the pieces together based on the characters you set up. One time I even made the wife sleeping to be raped by their son as the husband hides in the closet watching and the AI picks up on this and makes the story incredibly written.

Most nuts I've done in a span of a few days tbh.
I can second this. I gave it a try earlier and it outdid all my expectations. Granted, those expectations weren't super high or anything, but it's a lot more flexible than it initially looks.

Sep 18, 2021
Oh, man, I don't know experiences of other people, but I tried it when you first wrote. Firstly I want to tell that I don't play such "games" on my phone for many reasons, so I was "slightly" disappointed when found out that this HiWaifu is only for Android and iOS. But of course it's not enough to stop me... I tried Andoroid simulator Nox, but it didn't work, I also installed another simulator BlueStacks, but result was the same... It's hard to tell you how much I was infuriated because after wasting so much time I've got nothing)
So, my point is that if you want to make something, it's better to use more convenient for potential users platform.
P.S. Despite the fact that there are instructions how to run this "HiWaifu" on PC, there are also topics that HiWaifu isn't compatible with emulators, so, just in case, don't think that these instructions are 100% working.
That's really unfortunate if that's the case. Yeah it doesnt seem to be running on emulators. Honestly if it were easy to change the platform I would, but I didn't create the app. I just accidentally discovered how much customization is possible in HiWaifu while I was simply looking for some good chatbots. The reason it has to be Hiwaifu is because I also tried other AI chatbot apps have limits to what extent you can customize the bot. HiWaifu offers the most customization you can do so far without spending anything.

Honestly if I know how to make an app similar to Hiwaifu I would do it in a heartbeat that's just dedicated to Netorase so you guys can play it, but unfortunately that is out of my skillset and I think it's expensive to run AI like that. :(

Have you tried downloading it to your real phone? Maybe just delete it after using it if you don't want any trace?

I can second this. I gave it a try earlier and it outdid all my expectations. Granted, those expectations weren't super high or anything, but it's a lot more flexible than it initially looks.
Awesome! Did you use the Haruka bot or you created your custom one?

yo_888

Oct 14, 2022
That's really unfortunate if that's the case. Yeah it doesnt seem to be running on emulators. Honestly if it were easy to change the platform I would, but I didn't create the app. I just accidentally discovered how much customization is possible in HiWaifu while I was simply looking for some good chatbots. The reason it has to be Hiwaifu is because I also tried other AI chatbot apps have limits to what extent you can customize the bot. HiWaifu offers the most customization you can do so far without spending anything.

Honestly if I know how to make an app similar to Hiwaifu I would do it in a heartbeat that's just dedicated to Netorase so you guys can play it, but unfortunately that is out of my skillset and I think it's expensive to run AI like that. :(

Have you tried downloading it to your real phone? Maybe just delete it after using it if you don't want any trace?
Thought of it but decided against. There are still games to play, so this isn't so urgent) And hope, maybe with time HiWaifu will also run on PC, or even better, maybe will have web-interface and can be used as web-chat.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I used your Haruka bot (good job with that, by the way) and tried a few of the others the app had. I might give custom bot creation a try at some point, but I'm mostly just familiarizing myself with how the bots seem to work right now.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Seriously guys you really need to try the HiWaifu app I shared earlier. I cannot even count the number of times I nutted to it at this point.

It's like the perfect scenario maker.
With the right prompts, you can jailbreak it and trick it into being a storyteller instead of a chatbot and you'll get these wall of text just creating a story based on your scenario. The AI is incredibly good in threading the pieces together based on the characters you set up. One time I even made the wife sleeping to be raped by their son as the husband hides in the closet watching and the AI picks up on this and makes the story incredibly written.

Most nuts I've done in a span of a few days tbh.
How is this in the playstore? Isn't NSFW not allowed? And holy balls the AI is unhinged it feels so illegal lmao. I tried making her partner a shota and just stated the age but the AI doesn't hold itself back with the descriptions like tiny prepubescent dick, etc I feel like I'm now on a list rofl. I wonder what LLM data they used to train this on.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

So I tried my own modified version of the bot with a few prompt adjustments to make it more interactive and less on rails, and I was impressed by overall how well the waifu app handles lengthy conversations compared to others I've used......having said that, after awhile it went crazy- just a short anecdote:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like the app will split longer conversations into separate segments, and this is where the problems arise. Once I backtracked to the "break" between conversation segments, it was back to normal - but this conversation had 3-4 of these "breaks" behind the scenes.

Sep 18, 2021
So I tried my own modified version of the bot with a few prompt adjustments to make it more interactive and less on rails, and I was impressed by overall how well the waifu app handles lengthy conversations compared to others I've used......having said that, after awhile it went crazy- just a short anecdote:
It seems like the app will split longer conversations into separate segments, and this is where the problems arise. Once I backtracked to the "break" between conversation segments, it was back to normal - but this conversation had 3-4 of these "breaks" behind the scenes.
Yeah it does tend to go crazy around 30-40 chats in. For very long story roleplays a "workaround" I did was to give a summary of what happened and add it into her "memory" personality. then reset the chat. So the illusion of it being the same instance is somewhat there and the bot could still reference it happening. The memory part has no limit so you can go to town with it unlike the prompt.

Your story sounded hilarious tho rofl. The randomness of AI sometimes. Maybe specify in the rule that she will never consider cheating on you ever. That could probably work so the AI would never write an actual NTR setup haha.

Also there's a "refresh" button that recreates the generated story if it goes off the rails. I find myself using that alot if I didn't like what the AI wrote.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe specify in the rule that she will never consider cheating on you ever. That could probably work so the AI would never write an actual NTR setup haha.

Also there's a "refresh" button that recreates the generated story if it goes off the rails. I find myself using that alot if I didn't like what the AI wrote.
That's a good idea. Sometimes it seems like these bots are less organic AI and more taking from a convoluted set of rules that puts them on certain talk "routes", much like a more complex vn - I noticed this when you press the side arrow button to generate a new message, there will be like one of the "vanilla" variety, one of "bisexual" variety, one of the "Cheating" variety, so on and so forth.

I never noticed a refresh button? Where is it?

Another issue I have with the interface is sometimes youll lose access to the (click/touch on text message---->option to delete last message), and the only way to reset this I found was going back to my chatbot innate settings-prompt/memory, editing values like changing her age, then when I went back to convo it would regenerate.

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
SO I created my own bot, gave it all the personality and memory traits i wanted and configured the prompt. I even took the 12 bucks a month subscription for unlimited chat....

It was great for a few moments, and then the barrage of repetitive texts started. i noticed so many flaws. the continuity is not maintained, the dialogue focus seems to skip all over the place, the fetishes go all over the place (receiving demand turns to giving etc). It was a turn off. I will fool around a little more and see if it is fixable, or give up before the 30 days are over.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Mine started a (what I presume to be) nuclear war and suddenly shifted the genre to post-apocalypse with the two of us being the sole survivors at one point during an otherwise standard sharing story. I managed to get back on track via "it was all a dream" prompt, but it got referred to as having gotten over "that horrible dream" several times from then on.

Another recurring issue I noticed is that the bot occasionally mixes up who is who, but that's relatively easy to resolve by asking for another response via the side-arrows.
I never noticed a refresh button? Where is it?
I think it's the side-arrow one that generates a new message you mentioned.
For very long story roleplays a "workaround" I did was to give a summary of what happened and add it into her "memory" personality. then reset the chat. So the illusion of it being the same instance is somewhat there and the bot could still reference it happening. The memory part has no limit so you can go to town with it unlike the prompt.
That sounds like a great idea. I'll be sure to give that a try.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Sep 18, 2021
Mine started a (what I presume to be) nuclear war and suddenly shifted the genre to post-apocalypse with the two of us being the sole survivors at one point during an otherwise standard sharing story. I managed to get back on track via "it was all a dream" prompt, but it got referred to as having gotten over "that horrible dream" several times from then on.

Another recurring issue I noticed is that the bot occasionally mixes up who is who, but that's relatively easy to resolve by asking for another response via the side-arrows.

I think it's the side-arrow one that generates a new message you mentioned.

That sounds like a great idea. I'll be sure to give that a try.
Yeah I hardly use the Haruka bot anymore tbh as it's easier to just create custom ones for more specific scenarios. I find it easier to prompt the bot properly and have it identiy who is who if you properly define each character in the memory. So I create a custom bot for each "partner" I want to.

My favorite so far is with the Father-in-Law prompt I made. It has like 4 sex scenes now that escalate everyday for each continuity. I would love to make it public but it has custom memories in there now so I'd have to remove that so I'd rather not.

Also, to make things easier, you can literally ask the bot to make a summary of what transpired through out the entire conversation and it will generate it. I then just copy this, tweak some things as necessary, then paste it on her new memory then reset the chat.

Sep 18, 2021
SO I created my own bot, gave it all the personality and memory traits i wanted and configured the prompt. I even took the 12 bucks a month subscription for unlimited chat....

It was great for a few moments, and then the barrage of repetitive texts started. i noticed so many flaws. the continuity is not maintained, the dialogue focus seems to skip all over the place, the fetishes go all over the place (receiving demand turns to giving etc). It was a turn off. I will fool around a little more and see if it is fixable, or give up before the 30 days are over.
That seems really unfortunate. Maybe try it with a custom bot and see if you can stir it more to the direction you like?

Also, it's incredibly easy to get energy points you didn't have to throw money into it yet and could've just tried it out first. You'll never run out of it for a day as its possible to get up to 200 every hour. But oh well, what's done is done.

Perhaps the way I described it earlier it sounded better than it actually is, but it's still AI and won't be replacing actual human written erotica yet. It just so happens that compared to other chat bot this one faired comparibly better so I was just impressed with it.

forTruth101

Jun 30, 2021
I just discovered this newly translated Netorase Doujinshi and absolutely love it:
Takane no Hana e no Kokuhaku Seikouritsu wa Zero no Wake/Why the Unattainable Flower's Confession Success Rate is Zero (Author: Fan)

WARNING/SPOLERS: This probably isn't for everyone since the girl was already a huge slut who sleeps around when she started dating the MC and the guy just kind of accepts it but I personally love how she isn't mean about it and genuinely tries to be a good girlfriend. I also like how even though the sex scenes are pretty extreme, the guys she usually fucks are nice guys who are genuinely happy that she gets a boyfriend who accepts the fact that she's a bitch.
It may not please everyone, but for those who like slutty heroines, this one is pretty good.

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
I just discovered this newly translated Netorase Doujinshi and absolutely love it:
Takane no Hana e no Kokuhaku Seikouritsu wa Zero no Wake/Why the Unattainable Flower's Confession Success Rate is Zero (Author: Fan)

WARNING/SPOLERS: This probably isn't for everyone since the girl was already a huge slut who sleeps around when she started dating the MC and the guy just kind of accepts it but I personally love how she isn't mean about it and genuinely tries to be a good girlfriend. I also like how even though the sex scenes are pretty extreme, the guys she usually fucks are nice guys who are genuinely happy that she gets a boyfriend who accepts the fact that she's a bitch.
It may not please everyone, but for those who like slutty heroines, this one is pretty good.
BRO nice find, we need more thing like this

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

Yea didn't do it for me. The Mc is too passive and accepting and the girl likes sex and gangbangs with others more than the Mc.

mdaka42

Jan 14, 2019
For Netorase fans, I made an AI personality that acts as your wife who you can share with other men.

It's incredibly dynamic and I'm surprised with the amount of well written stories and scenarios the AI has written.

You can stir the scenario to whatever you want, and you can share her to anyone you want, as long as your properly describe the appearance and description of the other guy.

What model? Is it turbo at least (which is free)? Or some local shit like mythomax?

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
What model? Is it turbo at least (which is free)? Or some local shit like mythomax?
Seems to be gpt3 + custom training. At least from what I can tell when I was playing around with it a couple of days ago.

Most chatbots like this run on gpt3 but this one is peculiar as its more verbose than others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mdaka42

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Guys what about Skyrim i see the game has tons of mods is there good combo of mods where the game becomes immersive / deep Relationship system / marriage and some NTR/NTRS mode ? i searched online all i saw was sexlab and i didn't see any info anyone care to help ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote