Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, i decided to try "Nothing is Forever" after seeing it commented here.
Which characters make use of following skills: sharing, cuck, bull, cuckeaning, cheating?
What i saw in my playthrough:
- bull: deb, kim
- sharing: lea
Didn't find any sharing scene in the game yet, except some dialogue choices with lea, which could be setting up for it actually happening in the future. It's even better that you can actually start dating her beforehand, sharing without any relationship with the girl isn't as hot imo. Are there other scenes i'm missing for the kinks i mentioned? cuckeaning caught my interest too, i wonder with which character is it/will be.
Overall, i quite liked the game, the kink system is an interesting implementation, weirdly it didn't click with me when i played "Fetish Locator".
Only downside for me is that sometimes i just want to see interactions with certain girls, but interactions with others is obligatory for the story, like, i'm just not that interested in deb or bri atm... tho it might be different in playthroughs shaped in different alignments, cause this time most my points were in cunning and manly.
Like he said above, there's 2 sharing scenes currently in the game: The Jen final scene on her sub path, and the Olivia foursome/threesome orgy.

Reactions: rgnar62 and mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Like he said above, there's 2 sharing scenes currently in the game: The Jen final scene on her sub path, and the Olivia foursome/threesome orgy.
Missed out due to breaking up with Jen, but huh, about what you posted...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't like fetish locator either, the whole idea of that app and fetish challenges make it feel impersonal and therefore less impactful imo, there's little emotional involvement of the characters.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah that was fine and I even applaud the earlier inversion since it's nice to see variety among the usual tropes.

But you'd have to concede it looks pretty weird how the rest of the game puts such a heavy emphasis on words, dialogues, and personalities to have a key aspect with Carl ignored as, "Oh no biggy, he changed his feelings on that".

The rest of the game is notably INFLEXIBLE when it comes to those things, "Sorry honey, I'd like to be with you, but you dont have the dom characteristics I'm looking for" So yeah, weird.

Reactions: Brandu33

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
Yeah that was fine and I even applaud the earlier inversion since it's nice to see variety among the usual tropes.

But you'd have to concede it looks pretty weird how the rest of the game puts such a heavy emphasis on words, dialogues, and personalities to have a key aspect with Carl ignored as, "Oh no biggy, he changed his feelings on that".

The rest of the game is notably INFLEXIBLE when it comes to those things, "Sorry honey, I'd like to be with you, but you dont have the dom characteristics I'm looking for" So yeah, weird.
I think it's mentioned before how he wasn't entirely into being a sub with Deb, it's why the relationship broke up.

Maybe the thing with him is just for the first time, as it's easier with someone who is a friend and has the same kink.
Also If you are looking for a female domme you can ask Deb to do it, so maybe this could lead to them getting back together, or opportunity for more drama. Though that is probably unlikely.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think it's mentioned before how he wasn't entirely into being a sub with Deb, it's why the relationship broke up.

Maybe the thing with him is just for the first time, as it's easier with someone who is a friend and has the same kink.
Also If you are looking for a female domme you can ask Deb to do it, so maybe this could lead to them getting back together, or opportunity for more drama. Though that is probably unlikely.
Yeah that's fair, I never liked the way Deb treated him.

Admittedly I'm biased against because I dislike IR scenes in sharing; it always feels contrived to me and isn't a personal fetish, but I get your argument.

Reactions: Jackdawson

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
The MC being a psy and an ex sexologist, the relation between deb and carl could have led to some interesting scenes. MC could have had the choice to offer to play as a switch nailing her, and then seeing how they interact he could have offer to accompany them through some BDSM and cuckolding games, which could have led to some interesting scenes.
Played a bit today, there was a nice seen with bri (the black girl) hope she'd be more develop in the future.
Lea, Bri, and the self-advocated slut, are my winners so far.
Like Jen but am a professional! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey my dudes.These are all the netorase(swinging) games i have played until now.Can u plz reccomend me the best game i am missing to play this weekend.Preferably i d like fc not to be milf but younger but if game is good i am ok with milfs too.Family member netorase (sister,daughter,mother especially daughter if that exists somewhere(the only thing i have found is on my mnd))d be also a huge plus
1-all atelier sakura games
2-swing miss
3-adventurous couple
4-kinghtess whore(very good game-i reccomend it to everyone that hasnt played it yet)
5-indecent wife hana
6-warped desires
7-perfect housewife
8-anothers man wife
9-ruins of luxoria
10-adelaide inn
11-inn my wife
12-culture shock
13-babysitter
14-the fate of choice

Also i d like to edit that i like games where games go from netorase to ntr.The mc can be ok and like netorase at the start but i d like to be ntr element later on,that he fears of losing fmc etc...

Last edited:

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Hey my dudes.These are all the netorase(swinging) games i have played until now.Can u plz reccomend me the best game i am missing to play this weekend.Preferably i d like fc not to be milf but younger but if game is good i am ok with milfs too.Family member netorase (sister,daughter,mother especially daughter if that exists somewhere(the only thing i have found is on my mnd))d be also a huge plus
2-swing miss
3-adventurous couple
4-kinghtess whore(very good game-i reccomend it to everyone that hasnt played it yet)
5-indecent wife hana
6-warped desires
7-perfect housewife
8-anothers man wife
9-ruins of luxoria
10-adelaide inn
11-inn my wife
12-culture shock
13-babysitter
14-the fate of choice
Here is my recommendation:
Between World
Golden Mean
Long story short
Exciting Game
A Life Worth Living
Desert Stalker

:) Have a nice weekend

theforbidden

Jul 3, 2021
2-swing miss
3-adventurous couple
5-indecent wife hana
6-warped desires
7-perfect housewife
8-anothers man wife
9-ruins of luxoria
10-adelaide inn
11-inn my wife
12-culture shock
13-babysitter
14-the fate of choice
My Wife's Star
The Office Wife

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
2-swing miss
3-adventurous couple
5-indecent wife hana
6-warped desires
7-perfect housewife
8-anothers man wife
9-ruins of luxoria
10-adelaide inn
11-inn my wife
12-culture shock
13-babysitter
14-the fate of choice

Also i d like to edit that i like games where games go from netorase to ntr.The mc can be ok and like netorase at the start but i d like to be ntr element later on,that he fears of losing fmc etc...
Oh and there is a new game with school setting and ntrs is Mastering the Pink Box :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah that game looks like it's gonna be fire, I loved it, hope every here has tried it.
I have started to play it but the MC is single with no family members survived... so what choices have to make for to activate the NTRS path? Any particular girl to be engaged with?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have started to play it but the MC is single with no family members survived... so what choices have to make for to activate the NTRS path? Any particular girl to be engaged with?
It's not clear yet but it seems like nearly all of them will kinda have swapping type paths, we'll have to wait for the next update though.

Reactions: Bill431

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
A question for you my dear pervy brothers and sisters:
Would you happen to know a game in which the MC or FC can end-up in a trouple (MMF or MFF).
Either due to befriending a couple, to sharing one's spouse, or to sharing one's LI.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The previous version ofMilfy city ended with the dad that could discover MC and mom fucking… in the new final version there is a cuckold path for the dad? (netori)

Reactions: rgnar62
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote