Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yup, it's so frustrating dealing with fractions of fractions. Like the guy said, out of all new games, maybe 5-10% are under the "general ntr" umbrella. Of that already small pool, maybe 10% of them have some kind of sharing as opposed to straight up cheating stories.

It gets even worse if you're a persnickety person like me (avoid ir/gross old men/incest/cartoons), and you're left with maybe 1 potential game every 400 or so lol.

And like you said, to find something like that, and see the ree-rees whining about this 1/400 game.....

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
the never ending drought , it seems out of 30+ new games we only get like 1 or 2 games with ntr/ntrs and they still go to the thread and bitch about it
Makes it hurt all the more when some of the ones that have potential get abandoned. Mayor of Mount Pleasant, My Secret Desire, and Disorder were all on my radar and were either dropped officially (first two) or the dev just dropped off the face of the earth. I just dread seeing the abandoned tag on more projects I follow because of how few of them there are overall.

Reactions: rgnar62

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Makes it hurt all the more when some of the ones that have potential get abandoned. Mayor of Mount Pleasant, My Secret Desire, and Disorder were all on my radar and were either dropped officially (first two) or the dev just dropped off the face of the earth. I just dread seeing the abandoned tag on more projects I follow because of how few of them there are overall.
People are still holding out hope for Disorder because the dev comes online every other week or so. It might just be as simple as not getting enough support while it was actively being developed.

As for the crying about NTR, is it any different than mainstream gaming? Every FPS needs to be a BR, everything else has to be a live service and online focused. Granted its more the publishers pushing the monetization but every rpg\adventure game being compared with say GTA and people demanding the same played out mechanics in every game isn't a new thing. Also review bomb anything that doesn't meet your very very vanilla tastes.

Almost all people that have any interest in the generic (Haram-Incent) genre seem to be fine with just being happy in their niches, NTR type games just gets the brunt of "Must show Dominance by not using a single brain cell" crowd commenting on them more often I guess.
(1000% percent sure I am not even saying anything new)

Maybe have a look at NTR Bunnies RPG, it seemed kinda fun last time I tried it

Reactions: Locotomia23

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A game i did not like in it's first iteration but seems getting better :
https://f95zone.to/threads/latina-slutwife-trainer-v0-3-randomgamermofo.164345/
You can talk to the wife and convince her to do sharing, choose the other male, and then it goes slowly, week after week, talking meeting, etc.
Did not explore it all though.
Yeah I've kept up with it for a few versions, it looks promising, though as is sadly the case with these kinds of games; the updates seem to go in order of "hardness --> less hard".

Meaning the cheating path or qos gangbang stuff will happen before the regular sharing setups - same kind of thing as "wife's phone". Don't get me wrong, it does/will definitely have sharing content at some point, so people should keep their eyes on it.

Reactions: Rain01 and Brandu33

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I'm surprised no one mentioned this.
This came out just a few days ago.
And too.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Well, I just finished translating Engraved pleasure.
So I'm kind of debating whether I want to translate or not.
I want to play test it first, but I dont have the latest version (with bug fix).
I dont know if the version at is the latest or not though.

EDIT: Nvm, you're right. We play as the bull. Lmao, not interested.

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I'm surprised no one mentioned this.
This came out just a few days ago.
And too.
The second one was discussed a page ago.
new netorase game about asking his gf to fuck his friend it seems, any MTL's for this in english?

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Took me a while to get a chance to play it but I've finished . Overall its a good netorase game, especially compared to the dev's previous netorase games. It has all the hallmarks of the dev's usual style, lots of gangbangs and the heroine willingly giving in to their masochistic desires. By now, if you've ever played any of the dev's previous games then you'll easily be able to tell if you'll like this kind of game or not.
The plot is that there's two friends, Rakugo and Gorou. Rakugo is a writer with a sexy wife who's trying to write an erotic novel focusing on cuckolding and goes to his best friend Gorou to help him. Gorou agrees but warns Rakugo that he'll try to make Rakugo's wife his own.
That's the basic summary of the game. The game kinda has shifting perspectives so there's no real MC. You are primarily controlling Gorou in his attempts to seduce Rakugo's wife but also witnessing a lot of the actual scenes from either the wife or Rakugo's POV. Its less jarring than I thought it would be. The game also remains netorase through pretty much 99% of the game. There's a single ending where NTR is involved but even in that ending there's no harsh feelings and everyone is happy with how things played out. There's a bit of magic shenanigans to get the wife to get into the fetish but its fine to me. Instead of mind controlling her to cheat, they just delve into her mind and find out she's pent up and so they try to get her to express her lewd nature more in real life.
So yeah, if you like this dev's games and like netorase content with little to no surprise NTR mixed in, this is the game for you. If you don't like the dev's focus on group sex and masochistic heroines or just can't stand the 3D artstyle then I recommend you avoid this one. I for one am not really a fan of the dev's focus on gangbangs but I do like the heroine corruption and I've learned to accept the art. I'm also one of the few here who really enjoy when netorase turns to netorare and unfortunately for me, that just wasn't really in this game (besides that one short ending). That's also why I'm more confident in recommending this game since pure netorase seems to be valued highly here.
Besides that, its the usual Japanese RPGmaker MV game with no translations so if you want to play it then whip out textractor. Otherwise, pray that someone translates this game and pray even more that its at least a decent machine translation.

Also, the netorase drought is real.

Sep 5, 2021
Took me a while to get a chance to play it but I've finished . Overall its a good netorase game, especially compared to the dev's previous netorase games. It has all the hallmarks of the dev's usual style, lots of gangbangs and the heroine willingly giving in to their masochistic desires. By now, if you've ever played any of the dev's previous games then you'll easily be able to tell if you'll like this kind of game or not.
The plot is that there's two friends, Rakugo and Gorou. Rakugo is a writer with a sexy wife who's trying to write an erotic novel focusing on cuckolding and goes to his best friend Gorou to help him. Gorou agrees but warns Rakugo that he'll try to make Rakugo's wife his own.
That's the basic summary of the game. The game kinda has shifting perspectives so there's no real MC. You are primarily controlling Gorou in his attempts to seduce Rakugo's wife but also witnessing a lot of the actual scenes from either the wife or Rakugo's POV. Its less jarring than I thought it would be. The game also remains netorase through pretty much 99% of the game. There's a single ending where NTR is involved but even in that ending there's no harsh feelings and everyone is happy with how things played out. There's a bit of magic shenanigans to get the wife to get into the fetish but its fine to me. Instead of mind controlling her to cheat, they just delve into her mind and find out she's pent up and so they try to get her to express her lewd nature more in real life.
So yeah, if you like this dev's games and like netorase content with little to no surprise NTR mixed in, this is the game for you. If you don't like the dev's focus on group sex and masochistic heroines or just can't stand the 3D artstyle then I recommend you avoid this one. I for one am not really a fan of the dev's focus on gangbangs but I do like the heroine corruption and I've learned to accept the art. I'm also one of the few here who really enjoy when netorase turns to netorare and unfortunately for me, that just wasn't really in this game (besides that one short ending). That's also why I'm more confident in recommending this game since pure netorase seems to be valued highly here.
Besides that, its the usual Japanese RPGmaker MV game with no translations so if you want to play it then whip out textractor. Otherwise, pray that someone translates this game and pray even more that its at least a decent machine translation.

Thanks for the quick review as usual. Guess I'll try it now

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

I really want to translate this, but us can play as the bull killed all my motivation to do it, lol.
Perhaps someone wants to chatgpt TL it?

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I really want to translate this, but us can play as the bull killed all my motivation to do it, lol.
Perhaps someone wants to chatgpt TL it?
I was a bit disappointed at first but surprisingly little of the game is done from the bull's perspective. For the most part he just sets up the encounters. When the actual scene occurs, the POV is usually the husband, wife or both. The bull does have his moments as well but not as much as you'd think.

otarukuma

Jan 22, 2021

how to play this game I can only save money to upgrade the hotel. Then open the old memory it's like she's still studying. I don't see any shops where you can buy drilling machines in the hints. There are only shops that buy things. I can't open the main event.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
how to play this game I can only save money to upgrade the hotel. Then open the old memory it's like she's still studying. I don't see any shops where you can buy drilling machines in the hints. There are only shops that buy things. I can't open the main event.
There's multiple ways to make money in the game. Upgrading the hotel gives higher reputation. Higher reputation means more special visitors (They're just there for side events) and daily income. You can also sell the stuff you pick up to the old man who is to the east of the inn. You can get stuff in the gacha but its pretty minor items (some of which can be given to NPCs) There's also a key you find under the gacha machine if you use it enough. It unlocks the door on the highest floor of the inn. Said floor contains a lot of stuff that you can sell for extra cash. You also unlock a different place later (the hut behind the rock) which gives you stuff that you can sell. The drilling machines can be bought by talking to the dude between the old guy who you can sell stuff to and the bread vendor. He's the same dude you buy the camera from. The main event conditions are all mentioned in the event room so if you're stuck you should check that out. The events are unlocked mainly through going into the heroine's mind place and lighting the torches needed for the events. When there's only 10 days left, it is possible to buy more days for 80,000 each.
If you can't open an event, its either because you haven't lit a torch that you need or there are other conditions required like scoping out a spot for exhibition, buying a love hotel ticket, etc. You can check if there's still something left to do in the rightmost side of your item menu.
Lastly, be like me and just use money cheats.

Reactions: otarukuma

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
sooo is there any game with enough content that will have sharing content in future ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/nemesis-party-ntr-or-not-v0-06-demo-nemesisgames.176542/

right now it's a pure ntr game, but judging from some of the dialogue it feels like the dev is definitely into some ntrs stuff. Also, the open-endedness of having a party full of girls where you can romance any of them, or have any of them end up with mr alphachad is a unique setup - if he does create scenes for them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote