EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
COVER2HD.png

Overview:
You take the role of a young man, he is dating Ariana, the love of his life... But the problems do not wait! Since one day he has a dream where his girl is doing "something" with another man, although he cannot distinguish what it was. Did you enjoyed that dream? Will you lose the one you consider your greatest life partner? Or will you continue with her, experiencing different worldly pleasures? The outcome is in your hands.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Chapter 2
Language: English
Other Games: Living Together - Ariana's Dark Christmas - Tifa's Dark Heaven
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read the Developer Notes!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

ezgif-2-77ab2bf74c.gif rosebathroom3.png ezgif-2-8edb794955.gif alexjosephkitchen3.png bustop12.png school16.png school31.png sex5.png alexarirun (7).png alexarisex (8).png alexarisex (25).png alexarisex (58).png alexarisex (121).png rosework (7).png alexmetpamela (10).png ch1alexdreamnine.png parkmet50.png parkmet59.png ch1boxmet63.png ch1massage22.png ch1massage25.png ch1pastalaridate18.png

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I hate it when games are programmed in such a way that a second path is displayed, but this leads to error messages because the developer wants to push the player in a certain direction.

Why can I choose to masturbate or sleep, but the choice to go to sleep leads to a bug?
Why can I choose between BBC and other, but clicking on other leads to a bug, so only BBC takes you further?

Either release a demo where all the implemented paths are also completed, or leave it out altogether and make it a linear game.

Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
This is dope. Very creative how you used images and clips to fit your purpose. Way better when compared to the 2 frame "animations" from other projects. Looking forward to the next update! This is a real gem.

Edit: Came back to check on the game's progress and looks like the dev removed the clips they originally used. Not enjoying this as much as the previous version.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Do my eyes deceive me? The plot seems familiar, having in mind that this game has the same plot of a couple of adult games, yet somehow, by some bizarre twist of fate the MC's father is alive and well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RossoX

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The author says that vanilla is the default, but to be honest, it doesn't look like it, especially since it is vanilla choices that are blocked in the demo.

And I have a question. Is it possible for a player to just forget about MC's girlfriend and focus on other girls?

Or is the whole plot tied around her?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes