Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Recommend me the best mother sharing games. So far I've played Solvalley School, Roundscape Adorevia, Max's Life, Pale Carnations, Behind the Dune, Legend of Queen Opala Origins, The Tyrant, A Family Venture and these games have amazing scenes with the MC, his mother and other guys (or in the case of PC, just other guys and the MC's mother).
How much content in PALE CARNATIONS and QUEEN OPALA please ?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How much content in PALE CARNATIONS and QUEEN OPALA please ?
Pale Carnations is a mixed bag. While it is set in a brothel, and you can pick the sex workers as LIs, and there are a few scenes with other guys (kinda), there's a much heavier focus on BDSM.

The basic story is you go to work at a high end gentlemen's club, which recruits new members through a series of humilating challenges, and you stay by their sides, coaching and supporting them . Unfortunately, the majority of these challenges aren't stuff like "fuck a random guy" but instead "eat gross bugs" or "get painfully tased" or "get whipped on stage"

Reactions: rgnar62

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Pale Carnations is a mixed bag. While it is set in a brothel, and you can pick the sex workers as LIs, and there are a few scenes with other guys (kinda), there's a much heavier focus on BDSM.

The basic story is you go to work at a high end gentlemen's club, which recruits new members through a series of humilating challenges, and you stay by their sides, coaching and supporting them . Unfortunately, the majority of these challenges aren't stuff like "fuck a random guy" but instead "eat gross bugs" or "get painfully tased" or "get whipped on stage"
Yeah, honestly I wouldn't even count PC as sharing game since you are not in any relationship with them.
Aside of course from the 2 girls you can start dating... I think? Played it a while ago so I don't remember much.
But I know that there is no sharing if you are in a relationship.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

What about the mom sharing scenes in game then ? How much scenes/content about it ?
Tanks

zandalari

May 4, 2019
PC does have that one "path" where if Killian covers Rosalind's debt, he wants to tag team her together with the MC. Hasn't happened yet.

I also wonder if there could POTENTIALLY be anything between Killian and MC's mom since he thirsts for her badly. But he views her with too much respect and she thinks of him as just a friend so far, so we got nothing. Only potential.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
PC does have that one "path" where if Killian covers Rosalind's debt, he wants to tag team her together with the MC. Hasn't happened yet.

I also wonder if there could POTENTIALLY be anything between Killian and MC's mom since he thirsts for her badly. But he views her with too much respect and she thinks of him as just a friend so far, so we got nothing. Only potential.
Yup, it's only potential, and frankly after the amount of updates they've put out without stuff like that I'm resigned that the dev/writer is heading in another direction. You'd think working at a brothel would be a obvious indicator of things like 3some-4some scenes, but the bondage fetish is too strong.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

I sure hope nothing happens on that front. Killian acts like a bratty teen. lol If the MC can't have her, no one can. :sneaky:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

Lol don't even wait for any netorase content in pale carnation.

in the first release of the game, your friend just had one scene with one of the whores of the brothel (the fitgirl), and because of that a lot of haters started to whine about it calling it NTR (even if it is with a whore mc has no connection with).

After the first release the dev didn't make ANY scene with any girl with another male character, your friend who was a major actor became just a viewer who didn't do much and didn't have any sex even with his own gf, because she may be one of mc futur love interest.

The dev lack of balls is incredible, even if the game is good.

And don't wait for any content with the mother, he will never let mc touch her because it would ban the game on steam( he would have to redo a lot of dialogues with the landlady bullshit and it wouldn't stand considering the story), and if he chose to put the mother with another male or even another flashback, the haters will start whining and complaining about ntr , so it's basically off.

Feb 10, 2018
How is Power Vacuum? It seems to labeled as NTR but reading the description and some comments and some of the screenshots shots it looks more like sharing. Maybe both?

Figured I'd ask here since I can't trust anyone else on F95 to properly identify NTR.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018

in the first release of the game, your friend just had one scene with one of the whores of the brothel (the fitgirl), and because of that a lot of haters started to whine about it calling it NTR (even if it is with a whore mc has no connection with).

After the first release the dev didn't make ANY scene with any girl with another male character, your friend who was a major actor became just a viewer who didn't do much and didn't have any sex even with his own gf, because she may be one of mc futur love interest.

And don't wait for any content with the mother, he will never let mc touch her because it would ban the game on steam( he would have to redo a lot of dialogues with the landlady bullshit and it wouldn't stand considering the story), and if he chose to put the mother with another male or even another flashback, the haters will start whining and complaining about ntr , so it's basically off.
Wait, there used to be an Ian/Veronica Scene? o_O
Well, you are wrong for the most parts. There's an Ian/Rosalind sex scene at the second Club Event, If you opt into it. You can also setup a threesome with him and Rosalind.
You can also wach him fuck his Milf-Maid on the phone.

Loads of people are asking for more flashback scenes of the Mom aswell.

Reactions: eromaster

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
How is Power Vacuum? It seems to labeled as NTR but reading the description and some comments and some of the screenshots shots it looks more like sharing. Maybe both?

Figured I'd ask here since I can't trust anyone else on F95 to properly identify NTR.
NTR only in non-canon Bad ends.
No nts or Sharing in there

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Wow thats great it's good to know I'm not the only one that felt that way, yeah lack of balls is a good way to put it, I keep thinking am I the only one that's crazy for playing a game about a brothel and seeing almost no sex between female npcs/male npcs?

Power vacuum I played for a few minutes then uninstalled. It's much more ntr, unless you're in to the whole "gross old men sharing", but that game takes it to extremes.

The people I'd recommend power vacuum to are those who like both 1) incest and 2) gross old man sharing. If you don't like BOTH of those categories, avoid it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
This Problem is getting bigger with each day , Every Dev who shows up with good game that has some NTR vibe ( sharing, swinging , cheating ) the First comment you see hey dev i think you should remove the NTR if you want your game to work 2 - oh ntr well good luck dev if this haVE ntr i'm out 3- ohhh another ntr game and the thread will be just wihhing about the ntr Instead of discussing the game and giving feedback for the dev to make his game better , The second problem is idk why these people acting like this is their real life and this self insert shit they want in everygame that the MC only to fuck/get girl and all girls to fall for him and if any other male fucks even a doll OOOOHHHH MY GOD NTR ALERT , bruh chill the duck down , Stories to be good i think dev should not have Limit , as Pr0gamerJohnny said imagine game set in brothel and yet people want it to be harem MC focused and all other males are just there doing nothing , and the other thing don't people get bored ? harem game the dev just add girl after girl after girl and they all fall to the MC and every choice leads to no danger the story is always light because you know no shit can happen the dangerous thing can happen if you reject the girl or she just don't show up nothing else , so Rant is over i guess lol

Reactions: RavenBlackZ

Aaraknid

Sep 11, 2021
This Problem is getting bigger with each day , Every Dev who shows up with good game that has some NTR vibe ( sharing, swinging , cheating ) the First comment you see hey dev i think you should remove the NTR if you want your game to work 2 - oh ntr well good luck dev if this haVE ntr i'm out 3- ohhh another ntr game and the thread will be just wihhing about the ntr Instead of discussing the game and giving feedback for the dev to make his game better , The second problem is idk why these people acting like this is their real life and this self insert shit they want in everygame that the MC only to fuck/get girl and all girls to fall for him and if any other male fucks even a doll OOOOHHHH MY GOD NTR ALERT , bruh chill the duck down , Stories to be good i think dev should not have Limit , as Pr0gamerJohnny said imagine game set in brothel and yet people want it to be harem MC focused and all other males are just there doing nothing , and the other thing don't people get bored ? harem game the dev just add girl after girl after girl and they all fall to the MC and every choice leads to no danger the story is always light because you know no shit can happen the dangerous thing can happen if you reject the girl or she just don't show up nothing else , so Rant is over i guess lol
I really like harem but after playing like 100 of game with harem , it's start to get little repetitive

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yeah you usually see ntr haters on the first page, but then it goes away so I don't really mind as much.
What boggles me is that they don't exclude the netorare tag from "Latest games & updates" and then are shocked when NTR game show up. :KEK:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I do not agree. The problem has gotten smaller rather than worse. A few years ago you could still be sure of a shitstorm if you came out as an NTR fan. Today there is hardly a rooster crowing. There is also an increasingly growing community that supports the developers and regularly, if appropriate, writes positive comments in the threats. There are also more and more developers who are now doing their thing and can no longer be bent. A lot has happened in recent years. Of course more has to happen. There are still far too many NTR fans who never write anything or let anything else be heard from. From nothing, comes nothing. We have the current changes to thank those who now dare to open their mouths. There is still much more possible and necessary.

Although it still takes time. A few more years and finally some high quality full versions and NRT will finally be normal fetish, like everyone else. Sure, there will always be some haters. But they no longer have the support and power they had years ago.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I like Power vacuum, it is good if you like incest and harem. And there is NO sharing content in the game. The ugly bastard content is straight up NTR content, and it is considered as non-canon bad ends. Whatever NTR content you saw in game with him is non-canon and does not affect your actual game. I like NTR as well but I don't recommend playing the game just for NTR content. Like I said I only recommend playing it if you like incest/harem as well because that NTR content is badly written even for non-canon :KEK:.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote