Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I liked what Vinfamy did in Lifeplay where you get events happening that feature it, such as being invited round by the girl or guys spouse because their spouse liked the last time, or the one where your best mate ask if you can get his girl pregnant for him. You even have tags for the characters like bull and cuck so there is a bit more mechanical depth. Something like that for SIMS would be amazing.

But yeah the imagination element is good so far.
Lifeplay was great on the gameplay/story side for that stuff, but the sex animations themselves always felt pretty lacking to me with no penetration and shoddy alignment.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Has anyone played Lewd Town Adventures?
Becuase I seriously can't get asnwer from that thread.
I know that there is netorase, but I dont know if it's the netorase where the girls still love you or the netorase that devolves into netorare.
If someone played it please tell me thanks.

Reactions: rgnar62

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I know that there is netorase, but I dont know if it's the netorase where the girls still love you or the netorase that devolves into netorare.
tried the game long time ago , felt more like prostitution game then anything

Nov 4, 2017
The NTR tag is for Netorare
Someone is stealing the mother and MC's father is banging the sister without MC knowing

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Still after many years, I can't understand the difference between netorare, netorase and cuckolding :-(
netorase = cuckold
Netorare = someone steals the love interest of the protagonist
Netori = The Protagonist steals someone else love interest.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
netorase = cuckold
Netorare = someone steals the love interest of the protagonist
Netori = The Protagonist steals someone else love interest.
You should have used japanese definitions for all.

Cuckold as a verb can mean all three, depends on perspective.

Sep 10, 2022
I don't know if anyone has already talked about this game here but I leave this recommendation on my part. He is quite well and has his own decisions. The latest update has been out for a month but no one has uploaded it yet (available for €3 on their patreon in case anyone wants to be the hero we need xd)

Game: Hottest Summer

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I don't know if anyone has already talked about this game here but I leave this recommendation on my part. He is quite well and has his own decisions. The latest update has been out for a month but no one has uploaded it yet (available for €3 on their patreon in case anyone wants to be the hero we need xd)

I haven't played it, but looks like it is Netorare, the MC is being forced by bullies.
Can the MC share his girls willingly? Does he enjoy the sharing act?

Reactions: rgnar62 and Fiz1247

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Also unless I'm mistaken, it looks purely incest oriented. Is that the case, or does MC have a gf too?

Sep 10, 2022
I haven't played it, but looks like it is Netorare, the MC is being forced by bullies.
If the beginning of the plot is that MC is forced to share (but deep down he finds it exciting because of some things he thinks)

You can choose between sharing your sister or the girl you like. Both parts are interesting and change the story.
The MC also has quite a few decisions to make (about sharing) so it's not always mandatory.

Reactions: 6ambino
Sep 10, 2022
I will leave here two more recommendations from me although I found these games in this same thread. But I'm posting it again in case someone hasn't played it.
I think they deserve a lot of support, in the case of Between Worlds it is having a very good progression (it reminds me of Desert Stalker at some point)

Between Worlds

The east block

The more support the devs receive, the better it will be for us too :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You can choose between sharing your sister or the girl you like. Both parts are interesting and change the story.
The MC also has quite a few decisions to make (about sharing) so it's not always mandatory.
Just finished all the paths.... it's a weird setup. On one hand, it's def a pure ntr game, there's no "love route"+sharing. On the other hand, he seems eager to watch things go down between the female characters and the antagonists, so it doesnt have a pure ntr dread feeling.

I definitely wouldn't call it "sharing", since by nature of the game flow you need to NOT be on the ntr paths to be intimate with either of the girls.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My mans did not just compare that game to Desert Stalker.

View attachment 3180991
To be fair [off the record], 4 months ago I'd put DS leaps and bounds ahead, but at the current trajectories, in 12 months I might think differently, clumsy dialogue and all in BW.

This is mostly out of my own cynicism that DS has felt (for me anyway) extremely stagnant in the last few updates. It started off extremely fast and intense, fucking everywhere, story and plot galore, tons of characters and side stories. Now it's kinda slowed to a crawl, and each update seems to focus on characters I dont really care about (oooo here's house slave girl #4's arc :sleep::sleep:) ffs give me more Ivy or Shani or Zahra. I'd still put it in my top 10, but every update it seems to fall lower for me. I have just about the same feelings on another very popular well received title - pale carnations.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
We definitely need new Tags as soon as possible , More than Half of the swinging/NTR tags are false on this site if you go search by NTR/swing you see lots of games but if you go to game thread you will see that this game as NTR tag because we see guy's dick or some dream , or if swinging it will be some guy shares his girl or girl shares her friend with you its really frustrating we need netorase TAG asap and remove the ntr tag or just tag to show that this ntr tag is for just 1 scene to not waste anybody's time ...............

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote