Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

99PSYCHO99

Mar 22, 2019
I just found this thread. If possible can someone list down some new games that are not mentioned in the original list. Only 3DCG, better if they have incest. There is too many comments to read them all.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Obviously, there are really good developers out there working with all of the popular software engines who can do magic with whatever one they specialize in, and make beautiful and hot women for their games.

That said, I'm often less likely to be attracted to women in an average or medium quality Daz game than I am some of the other engines, whether its this sub genre or otherwise. And from my experience, the developers who make games using that engine in this genre tend to follow that pattern pretty strongly. If you go to the first page of this thread and look at all of the Daz games in the top of the list, there aren't any rated above a 7 with women I like. In fact I specially don't play the top game, Deliverence, because of how unnatractive I find all of the characters. They all look super pissed off all of the time too.
I chalk that up the market (submarket) not having matured, and beggars can't be choosers. So devs can get away with making some janky-looking models.

Indeed, off the top of my head I can barely think of ANY daz games right now with attractive LI sharing scenes; because I love her is about the only one.

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
Oh, you aren't first, from time to time there are discussions about this. Personally, I strongly suspect that very often authors are just trying to please their fetishes and circumstances, they don't think about players' preferences at all. E.g. one has a LI (wife, girlfriend) in real life who is ugly as fuck, but still has netorase fetish which is destined to be only fantasy because no one would like to fuck such unsexy woman. So, they are creating not charming, but looking like their LIs characters and do naughty things with them. Or, they just have things for strange fantasies, so don't be too suprised when one day you stumble across Michael Jackson playing role of your netorase-wife, etc)
But we already have MJ in Exciting Games.

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
I was giving an example of a good RPG hentai game as a follow up of my comment before, not a good NTR (netorare game) in which case there is only NTR because you suck at the game and failed the requirements to progress lol, otherwise there is 0 netorare/netorase.
And yeah it has a lot of hentai scenes once you unlock all the scene positions and variations, there is also a lot of scene variations in the dungeon. I would say way above variety and quality than your average RPG game, that's why it has a such high rating.
Pronant Symphony is peak shit on the RPG genre.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I chalk that up the market (submarket) not having matured, and beggars can't be choosers. So devs can get away with making some janky-looking models.

Indeed, off the top of my head I can barely think of ANY daz games right now with attractive LI sharing scenes; because I love her is about the only one.
That, and maybe LongStoryShort no?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That, and maybe LongStoryShort no?
Long story short can go both ways for me - the base models are obviously attractive, but the big-doll-head style is kinda offputting sometimes. Clearly he knows how to make attractive characters, like Emily who has regular proportions is great.

Reactions: Logan1377

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Long story short can go both ways for me - the base models are obviously attractive, but the big-doll-head style is kinda offputting sometimes. Clearly he knows how to make attractive characters, like Emily who has regular proportions is great.
Yeah, cant deny Ann is a little big headed. But Vanessa is kinda original model no? And even latina to change things a little.
could be one of the greats.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
In which ntr or netorase game do you find ugly LI's?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Let the nightshine in" its really bad game. The dev mix netorare with netorase without split the choices. He don`t understand the difference and simply mixing all in one. There is simple choice that the dev calls NTR/NTRS and if you chose it your GF start slutting around non stop without your permission. The game in my list a bad games and dev of this too. I`am strongly not recommended this game to all netorase loving players. Peace!:)

Jul 20, 2019
"Let the nightshine in" its really bad game. The dev mix netorare with netorase without split the choices. He don`t understand the difference and simply mixing all in one. There is simple choice that the dev calls NTR/NTRS and if you chose it your GF start slutting around non stop without your permission. The game in my list a bad games and dev of this too. I`am strongly not recommended this game to all netorase loving players. Peace!:)
lol

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

And he is right about doing that, the best netorase is a netorase that plays with the netorare borders without ever crossing it entirely, i really enjoy netorase but they tend to be very predictable, and has most of the time a boring story, it's always the same thing, you have played some netorase and you can see all the possible plots.

playing with the netorare borders without ever crossing it add drama and make the story interesting and unpredictable, of course we need to have our happy ending at the very end of the game.

If we criticize every game that will not follow the same netorase standard tropes and stories we will end up with boring repetitive shit, like with atelier sakura that remix the same shit again and again.

What i don't enjoy in "let the nightshine in" is more of a personal preference thing, the fact that the MMC and FMC aren't married is a turn off for me, netorase and netorare are far more impactful when the couple is married, because it plays with the sacred bonds of marriage, the fact that they are just bf and gf makes the story less impactful, because the stronger the backstory and the relation of the couple the stronger the netorase and netorare will hit.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Right or not, he is creating a game which we can play or not for free...
So we should at least remain civil.
If one doesn't like a game it's one's right, doesn't make the author a bad person though!
I played said game months ago, did not try it since then.
I was more put off by the "incest-like" flavour, but he might have change that since then.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Right or not, he is creating a game which we can play or not for free...
So we should at least remain civil.
If one doesn't like a game it's one's right, doesn't make the author a bad person though!
I played said game months ago, did not try it since then.
I was more put off by the "incest-like" flavour, but he might have change that since then.
There wasn't and isn't going to be any kind of incest in any of my games or projects:HideThePain:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
There wasn't and isn't going to be any kind of incest in any of my games or projects:HideThePain:
That's not what i said, I remember having been put off by the "incest-like" relation there was between MC and the couple he's living with, but you since then change it and clarified it. I might gave it another run one of this day.
Suerte!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
And he is right about doing that, the best netorase is a netorase that plays with the netorare borders without ever crossing it entirely, i really enjoy netorase but they tend to be very predictable, and has most of the time a boring story, it's always the same thing, you have played some netorase and you can see all the possible plots.

playing with the netorare borders without ever crossing it add drama and make the story interesting and unpredictable, of course we need to have our happy ending at the very end of the game.

If we criticize every game that will not follow the same netorase standard tropes and stories we will end up with boring repetitive shit, like with atelier sakura that remix the same shit again and again.

What i don't enjoy in "let the nightshine in" is more of a personal preference thing, the fact that the MMC and FMC aren't married is a turn off for me, netorase and netorare are far more impactful when the couple is married, because it plays with the sacred bonds of marriage, the fact that they are just bf and gf makes the story less impactful, because the stronger the backstory and the relation of the couple the stronger the netorase and netorare will hit.
You clearly don't belong here if you think all NTS is boring and repetitive if it's not NTR bait and switch and should go to the NTR thread instead since you clearly hate NTS and prefer NTR. Pure NTS is already far and few between. We also have the right to criticize games and devs who brand their games as NTS when they are just disguised NTR games.

Jul 20, 2019
it's kinda funny that the NTR subgenre known as Netorase is also having fracturing debates about what it actually means, which will result in NTS breaking down into its own subgenres. Although, maybe that's necessary to satisfy everyone?

I like pure netorase where the boundaries aren't really pushed too much, I like netorase that tows the line between netorase and netorare, and I like 'netorase' that eventually just turns into netorare. The first one is usually just a safe, feel-good indulgence of that kink, the second is probably the hottest and most intriguing form, and the third one is necessary for the second one to actually be gripping. I think it's totally reasonable for people to get a little upset when a game advertised as 'netorase' ends up delving into netorare with unhappy ends, although at the same time it would be perhaps spoiling to advertise it as otherwise. Maybe threads should have spoiler tags or something idk.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just like everything else, everyone will have their favorite 'flavor' of netorase. I like sharing a wife/gf with other people - either in a 3some or more and which the MC also participates in, letting the LI have sex with 1 or more people while the MC watches, or swinging with another couple and swapping partners. I am not into the humiliation aspect of it though.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote