Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

4ZeR0

Jun 26, 2017
hopefully textractor works on it, cause mine bugs tf out and i wanna play some damn good sakura atelier games.
Don't know if I'm just an idiot, but my textractor is bugging out. Triples characters or it pastes the lines multiple times. Also won't auto copy to translation aggrigator.

Feel like I've played enough of their games to know the jist of what's happening!

RaijinOpa

Aug 21, 2019
Don't know if I'm just an idiot, but my textractor is bugging out. Triples characters or it pastes the lines multiple times. Also won't auto copy to translation aggrigator.

Feel like I've played enough of their games to know the jist of what's happening!
Did you directly buy the game on their site? I really want to play the game but I don't think they will accept my card.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know yet, but I want to avoid in-game discussions on consent and the like. This is probably directly opposite of opinions here but if I'm 100% sure everything the wife/girlfriend does is for her partner's enjoyment only a game does nothing for me. Even if the husband does not I'd want the player to have a reason to doubt the wife's intentions at some point.
You see a good netorase is a game that plays with the borders of netorare without ever crossing it, it's sure less fun if you know from the get go that she will never betray, but the stress around what she is hinding, or if she is lying or not...etc

So basically a good netorase is a borderline netorare but without ever crossing the betrayal line, just playing with it.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
You see a good netorase is a game that plays with the borders of netorare without ever crossing it, it's sure less fun if you know from the get go that she will never betray, but the stress around what she is hinding, or if she is lying or not...etc

So basically a good netorare is a borderline netorare but without ever crossing the betrayal line, just playing with it.
A dominant hotwife is definately pretty hot. I think there's nothing wrong with her enjoying getting to have awesome casual sex,and even teasing hubby about how he stacks up. I think it makes for a better story, plus why would she ever leave? She gets security and love from her husband, hot sex with whomever, and is in full control.

Reactions: Scott98

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

So basically a good netorare is a borderline netorare but without ever crossing the betrayal line, just playing with it.
The brain is the biggest sexual organ in this case. Even if you know it's just a fantasy it still gives you that weird excitement. That's just me but I wouldn't like to ACTUALLY doubt someone.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

same here, tho my own textractor won't even take the text from the games and just like repost shit like the pathway on my computer or just some other random shit. Tho that's probably on me doing something wrong lmfao

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Playing through the game now. Warning, at the point where you ask if she wants to pick the next partner or you do, if you pick her, it leads down a pretty NTR-ish end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Another thing I'm not a big fan of - and I haven't been a fan of it in any of the Atelier Sakura games so far to be honest - is just how little reservations the girls have about sleeping with other dudes. I don't care how open they feel about it, they're too carefree about it.

I'm much more of a fan of the boiled frog approach of taking a reluctant partner and getting her into it over time, like Bokudaka.

Also, I don't like that in this one the MC has no desire to see the action. Never asks to film or watch. You pretty much don't get to see any of the lending in the mandatory husband MC route. The only lending scene I've seen so far is the aforementioned (pretty NTR) scene. I'm gonna play the other route next.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Back

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Another thing I'm not a big fan of - and I haven't been a fan of it in any of the Atelier Sakura games so far to be honest - is just how little reservations the girls have about sleeping with other dudes. I don't care how open they feel about it, they're too carefree about it.

I'm much more of a fan of the boiled frog approach of taking a reluctant partner and getting her into it over time, like Bokudaka.

Also, I don't like that in this one the MC has no desire to see the action. Never asks to film or watch. You pretty much don't get to see any of the lending in the mandatory husband MC route. The only lending scene I've seen so far is the aforementioned (pretty NTR) scene. I'm gonna play the other route next.
how are you playing it btw?
do you read japanese or r u using a program

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Okay, I've finished it now and man, I'm sad to say I was really disappointed. In the other route you get to pick one of the two previous partners and this time the husband asks to see it, but there was no excitement at all for me. They just do it and there's no particular flirtiness or tension or anything.

Going back and seeing the wife version of the lending scenes, also pretty lame. The whole thing's been a disappointment to me; I don't like the story, it has one NTR end, and I feel like the art doesn't even stack up to previous releases (which was already weak), plus all the reused assets and stuff. It's the first and maybe last time I buy an atelier game on release, if at all.

Reactions: Back and Fiz1247

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I'm not a fan of how these games are rated. Not about Zetsupetsu opinions really, it's their list so course their opinions counts on that field. To me a 10/10 should be reserved for a perfect title with no real flaws. Many titles in the 10/10 list are either censored or very short with not much content. Those are flaws and not deserving of a 10 score in my eyes. Now having said that Zetsupetsu does very well in the POs describing many of these titles strengths but should be adding notes for ones that will be censored or are very short across the board including ones with high ratings.
Secondly Many of these titles have other issues that IMO would bring their overall score on this list down. For example "The Adventurous Couple" is plagued with game breaking bugs that reloading a save point or even starting a whole new game can't fix and a lot of it's animations are broken and have been through many updates that the Dev seems content to ignore. "The Tyrant" has been completely abandoned as well as a few other titles on this list.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote