Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
milf.png
Working on a netorase game this time about prostituting your wife.

You own a failing store, rich guy comes in, eyes your wife and makes some remark about paying to do her as a half-joke but leaves his contact info just in case.

More bills come in and as you are secretly a little into the idea of sharing your wife you end up discussing it and agreeing to the proposal.

For your wife's "safety" you install a camera in the store's back room so you can watch her have sex with the rich guy and later on others for money.

From then on it can develop in either a more focused trophy wife relationship with the rich guy or a more general prostitution route.

If anyone here has any small suggestions (like dialogue/teasing details that make a netorase game better for you) let me know.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1665172

You own a failing store, rich guy comes in, eyes your wife and makes some remark about paying to do her as a half-joke but leaves his contact info just in case.

More bills come in and as you are secretly a little into the idea of sharing your wife you end up discussing it and agreeing to the proposal.

For your wife's "safety" you install a camera in the store's back room so you can watch her have sex with the rich guy and later on others for money.

From then on it can develop in either a more focused trophy wife relationship with the rich guy or a more general prostitution route.

If anyone here has any small suggestions (like dialogue/teasing details that make a netorase game better for you) let me know.
I'm hoping that at the end he'll watch her wife fuck other men directly next to her (so she know that) and get excited, other than for money also for his and her pleasure! (cuckold fetish/kink)

Reactions: ChiefMasterson

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm fairly positive your team is NOT making a netorase type of game but a hard NTR one. The "moral degradation" of the wife and treating the husband as a piece of shit isn't the type of games people are looking for in this thread. This proposed game might start off nothing like that, but in the end it likely will. That's your team's modus operandi considering the track history of this team and how they lead folks astray before. I know that sounded a bit harsh, but I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I would rather you just be upfront, honest, and own up to what your team's new game is really about instead saying something shady or making it out to be something it really isn't. Frankly, it'll probably be a good game for you guys and I wish you all the best of luck, but your pitches for games doesn't hold any water for me by face value alone. I'm sorry.

Edit: And y'know, you don't have to spam images to pitch your game like that. Just edit the previous post to add new ones in instead of cluttering the thread up unnecessarily. ;]

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1665172

As the above post said. If this follows the formula of NTS - > NTR which is basically NTR and/or has emphasis on the inadequacy of the protagonist, humiliation and being beta asf it won't be well received here or at least not by me. The art is super hot though. It would be a shame if that's how you follow through.

Last edited:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I'm fairly positive your team is NOT making a netorase type of game but a hard NTR one. The "moral degradation" of the wife and treating the husband as a piece of shit isn't the type of games people are looking for in this thread. This proposed game might start off nothing like that, but in the end it likely will. That's your team's modus operandi considering the track history of this team and how they lead folks astray before. I know that sounded a bit harsh, but I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I would rather you just be upfront, honest, and own up to what your team's new game is really about instead saying something shady or making it out to be something it really isn't. Frankly, it'll probably be a good game for you guys and I wish you all the best of luck, but your pitches for games doesn't hold any water for me by face value alone. I'm sorry.

Edit: And y'know, you don't have to spam images to pitch your game like that. Just edit the previous post to add new ones in instead of cluttering the thread up unnecessarily. ;]
I guess I was lucky a few pages back.
Sometimes it s not the message, but the tone, that sucks.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 1665172

Good idea, in my opinion can be more arousal:
1 is the wife that decide to have sex for money;
2 slowly the rich guy (tipically a deviated man) teach her in hard sex, the player will decide how kinks she have to sub;
3 clearly the rich guy will involve his friends.
Good Job!

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
As far as I know humiliation does not make something not netorase anymore. The sharing is consensual from the husband's side at the start in this. In some endings it will still be, in others it will not be (and turn netorare). He will be humiliated to some degree in every ending.

If you are talking about Swing & Miss, it was always presented as netorase turned netorare or swinging turned cheating aside from what the name implies. My other games were netorare from the start.

I was posting here in the hope for minor suggestions on what makes netorase hot. To me that would include knowingly verbally teasing the husband. The game is still in a stage where I can finetune personalities, but if humiliation and things like comparing the husband's sexual prowess unfavorably to the "bull's" are not appreciated here that is pretty much a direct opposite to the suggestions I've received from other NTS fans.

Good idea, in my opinion can be more arousal:
1 is the wife that decide to have sex for money;
2 slowly the rich guy (tipically a deviated man) teach her in hard sex, the player will decide how kinks she have to sub;
3 clearly the rich guy will involve his friends.
Good Job!
The basic premise is that the wife does it mostly for the money at the start but starts to get into it more as the story progresses. The game splits in two routes somewhere around the middle and the focus for involving more people is in the prostitution path, not the rich guy path.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I guess I was lucky a few pages back.
Sometimes it s not the message, but the tone, that sucks.
I don't know why you're giving me a facepalm and this followup message, Eon. I quickly posted my thoughts on the matter which informed others to be wary of that team's netorase claims for that game while also wishing them all the best of luck in the world. If you walked away with additional information that you didn't have before from reading that post, then it did its job and you're capable of making a more informed decision about that team's next game and whether to back their project if it's something you like to see. Simply put, that was are ambiguous and vague. I do wish them the best of luck, believe me; however, without getting into the nitty-gritty the things what I have said is also true. I would know as that was my personal experience with them back a few years ago when they only had about fifty supporters and when they were quite dodgy when asked about direct questions about the direction of their first game.

Got ninja'd. Y'see, that was a MUCH clearer answer, Infidelisoft. Thank you, at least, for clarifying your intentions with that particular game. Again, all the best for you and your team. And no, for your first game it was not always presented the way you had mentioned (during development), and in the past I made recommendations towards it with a faulty impression for a long time. But I'm not going to argue with that fact. We'll just have to respectfully disagree.

Edit: Added two words "during development" for further clarity. Again, don't take this the wrong way, I DO wish you guys the best, and people are free to like what they like. That's their choice. This, for me, is not the stuff I want to see in a netorase/sharing type of games -- the constant humiliation and verbal abuse to the husband regardless of the choices made in-game which you've affirmed. That, is a "pretty much a direct opposite" of what I like in netorase. Not saying that it's right or wrong, but that's something I dislike and seems more attuned -- to me, at least -- with actual hard NTR fans versus NTS fans. Other than that, it sounds like a neat game. Again, best wishes.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
I was posting here in the hope for minor suggestions on what makes netorase hot. To me that would include knowingly verbally teasing the husband. The game is still in a stage where I can finetune personalities, but if humiliation and things like comparing the husband's sexual prowess unfavorably to the "bull's" are not appreciated here that is pretty much a direct opposite to the suggestions I've received from other NTS fans.
I won't deny the 'other NTS' fans who are more on the macho side of this fetish but yeah that ain't me.Verbal teasings while having a handjob is hot but not if it's about how better the "bull" was. I don't know what other ideas I can give you other than like trying the first and fourth game from top of OPs post as they have the hottest elements I like in NTS. They are also free of the problems I brought up.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
View attachment 1665172

Could there perhaps be a choice of WHO you pimp her out to? Like maybe the contact details are for a rich and wealthy cabal of the towns richest people? Could even have scenes just after you choose one of them where they tease each other for not being chosen. That would solve a lot of bickering, maybe there are a few rich people in town? One could be like tall dark and handsome like Mr Grey and develop into BDSM stuff, or another could be a rich and wealthy futa, another could be a rich persons young athletic blond haired buff son and that route could maybe go more Netorare. I.e. could appeal to different people.

Reactions: Nessiah
Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 1665172

Scenes that make clear they love each other even after the sharing

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
View attachment 1665172

I would love to help. I love Netorase games and here are some of my suggestions:

1. Try to not sideline the husband. keeping him involved will lead to hotter situations. HE can pick her clothes or make (say) her underwear disappear so she cant wear any. he can also talk to her about what makes men desire her more, and guide her to become more open to advances from other men. He can also protect her so she does not go too far too soon. at the end of a particularly taxing day, he can examine her body, maybe massage her. Stuff like that.

2. PROGRESSION: At least for some time, the wife is aware of her husband's secret fetish, but not sure how far he wants her to take it. So dialog between them as she tries different things can be really hot. She loves him and wants his approval instead of being driven by her lust

She can start by say leaving a couple of buttons open "accidentally", get his opinion, then proceeds to not wearing a bra (she is ashamed to go to the store because all her bras are in wash, but he motivates her to do it). more and more skin gets exposed and she notices that he gets aroused by it and fucks her harder when he sees how other men react.

At each clothing stage, the progression can go from simple appreciation from the customers to more bolder choices like her flirting and then getting groped (over clothes , under clothes and then finally without them).. In each stage, she notices him watching, and he gives his nod of approval or smiles at her. In advanced stages she can clearly see him jacking off as she is molested.

3. THE RELATIONSHIP: This I believe is the most important part of netorase and often overlooked. The wife's awareness of the fact that her husband derives pleasure from her pleasure keeps her attached to him. The relationship progresses from normal to --> accidental fetish epiphany to --> her suspicion to --> his admittance to --> him fantasizing more and talking to her about it to --> her admitting that she is also enjoying it to --> him (gently) pushing over the edge. But through this journey, their love just grows stronger. They both appreciate that they are fulfilling personal and partner's desires at the same time.

4. SCENES: I have too many ideas to list here, but will type them out and PM them to you. Also, If the husband participates sometimes, that would be great. He can see she has become parched so he walks in with a glass of water, or when the guy is not doing something she enjoys, he can provide advice on her hot zones etc. (during the act). She can also insist he is there for the first few sessions.

5. FETISHES:

The husband can be secretly bisexual, and enjoys the pheromones of other men. the smell of his wife's sweat and that of the man /men she was with mixed with their mutual ejaculates could drive him to jack off to them.

Here the progression can be that he requests his wife to show him her body after her sessions, and he can get closer and closer until he takes the plunge to "clean her up" (maybe one day she is too tired to take a bath) and these become repeatable choices.

Maybe he can progress from watching the wife, to doing a DP, to helping the other guy/ Futa to making her wet for her lover to actually sucking dick to offering himself (say his wife is very unwell one day and the lover shows up)

You can also put in an optional task (after say a dirty lover ruins the wife's mood one time) to preparing the lovers by washing them and his wife together (This is where the wife notices that he gets a hard on because of the guy)

And yes, good luck!

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

As far as I know humiliation does not make something not netorase anymore. The sharing is consensual from the husband's side at the start in this. In some endings it will still be, in others it will not be (and turn netorare). He will be humiliated to some degree in every ending.

If you are talking about Swing & Miss, it was always presented as netorase turned netorare or swinging turned cheating aside from what the name implies. My other games were netorare from the start.

The basic premise is that the wife does it mostly for the money at the start but starts to get into it more as the story progresses. The game splits in two routes somewhere around the middle and the focus for involving more people is in the prostitution path, not the rich guy path.

First of all, thanks for making a netorase game, regardless whether I personally like the game or not it's always nice to see developers doing different things and exploring other markets instead of the usual ones.

There are a couple of games that follow the prostitution premise: "Adelaide Inn", "Inn my Wife", "Man Who Fell for Knightess Whore has his Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen"(to some extent). If you have the time I would recommend you play through some of those or even just skim through the dialogue since you are planning on making a game with more or less the same theme, it could help in your creative journey if anything.

I need to say that people here seem to be most favorable to a 'stag and vixen' dynamic rather than a hardcore cuckold one so the 'other netorase fans' you may have talked to can very well have vastly different preferences from the people here. Knightess Whore has the type of plot point where the wife points out that MC isn't the best lover but even though this is a little bit of an ego blow for the MC and for the player it's done in a lighthearted way and the wife doesn't suddenly starts seeking dick outside the relationship except when MC gets excited by it, MC instead tries to do his best while the wife comforts him, this is the type of thing that make a netorase story truly special. You may not be the best fighter, lover or even the prettiest but the female partner has chosen you. The essence is loyalty and some respect for your partner, even if MC likes being humiliated. Now, I personally wouldn't like male chastity and being treated like a stranger in my own home type of thing nor would I like for the consensual netorase route to always fall into an inevitable netorare towards the end but that's just me and I have no intention of dictating exactly how you should make your game.

Suggestions are: buildup and proper release, tasteful teasing and the wife remains a decent human being in the netorase route instead of turning into a rotten whore who does whatever she wants while convincing the husband that it's still all consensual and she is just satisfying "his" desires.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

2 points:
1. Almost every game out there that starts with netorase turns into a humiliation (for the husband mostly) filled depraved fuck fest. The perversion, while leading to good fap material, can get boring. You, as the narrator of your stories (a few of which I have personally enjoyed), have the power to tell a different one.

2. Another point is the motivation of the couple. in most games, the husband's motivation is presented to be that of seeing (or imagining) his wife get fucked by other dicks, while the wife's motivation starts as experimentation on the behest of her husband and turns to an insatiable lust. While this provides a great canvas to paint a depraved picture, Its mostly not relatable.

IRL the motivations can be positive as well. Let us assume the poor sexual performance of the husband is the trigger. even then, the move for him to provide his wife with sexual gratification is a positive emotion. The wife, the receiver of the said gratification, can also have a positive response to it, loving her husband more for his sacrifice.

True, some people find masochistic pleasure in humiliation, and if the husband demonstrates that personality, then wife is reciprocating in kind, creating a pleasurable experience for her beloved husband.

I am thankful for creators like you who not only work hard to deliver content, but also make the effort to understand their audience. I am not trying to dictate the game. Just saying that a couple can have a mutually pleasurable outcome of netorase, and to me personally, it makes for a more satisfying ending.

ElBoob

Jul 17, 2020

I'm beyond tired of Netorase into NTR and that seems to be what you are intending to make based on what you've said. I hope I'm wrong but I can't seem to generate much faith.
If you really are looking for tips, maybe instead of outright humiliation she just teases him? It might behoove you to try out the second game in this list for examples of this. It's not a long game but it's one of the best when it comes to netorase. The wife is lovingly dedicated to her husband from start to finish and it really shows. In the scenario where she and the bull start to catch feelings she just calls it off, because what she wants is to make her husband happy not to just seek the most physical pleasure herself. In the true ending it's made clear that engaging in sharing play actually reinforced their relationship, enabling them to get closer and become more honest with each other. She also never stopped having enjoyable sex with her husband, despite feeling sometimes better with the bull.
Gyaruzuma~ Loving Wife Who Obscenely Serves Another Man
I'd like to make it clear that I want you to succeed, I just don't feel like your responses thus far have warranted much faith that you are really looking to make a netorase game instead of a NTS-NTR.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
To be clear I'll reiterate there will be some form of humiliation no matter what, even in endings where the husband is still on board and it is technically still netorase. I appreciate all of the suggestions but if you are looking for something more on the vanilla side of cheating this will definitely not be it.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
To be clear I'll reiterate there will be some form of humiliation no matter what, even in endings where the husband is still on board and it is technically still netorase. I appreciate all of the suggestions but if you are looking for something more on the vanilla side of cheating this will definitely not be it.
Understood.... One question though. Will the humiliation happen because the husband enjoys it, or just to hurt / demean him?

Reactions: Trapitalism101

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wow I went back to this thread after a long time (I was post number 4!). I'm so happy you took my suggestions to improve the formatting.

Going through the full list again, it's interesting how some of the 2/10 games you rate low because is non-consent, although they might be very quality games on its own. Overall I don't have any quality games to add. Most ntr games I've played in this time of span has not been saved for further use (deleted after play).

Bully's abortion fetus trophy was especially hilarious, didn't think the author was legit retarded.

This is why we have tier lists, and why the tag "ntr" is so bad on this forum because it doesn't reflect tastes.

You can add these to your todo list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sharing-my-fiancee-v0-4-dimajio333.101011/ - not tried, looks decent
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-happiness-her-happiness-final-stars-dream.107311/ - tried, 7/10 for me, but it's sharing.

Reactions: Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote