Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 24, 2020
eyo wait what route is that. i'm stupid as hell so i don't follow the guide well, but there was an option like that in the game?
If I remember right, you have to spare Desaan, but exile him,and when you're rpeparing for the orc attacks, you can select for the women to eb free for any man as a way to boost morale. The villagers are all pretty chill about it, and you can even dp Tia with a bro in the evening.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think you may enjoy Exciting Games by Guter Reiter. The preeminent couple in that game are always open and honest with one another while exploring their new shared interest to "playing around", one might say. (The MMC is a pretty badass cop too!) The developer is going out of his way to try to avoid the pitfalls of other such games like TAC (see my post about it there). Here's a small segment of quotes from the developer I've put together before regarding those concerns (and hope it's enough to give people EG a try):
I have played the game and I really like it. :) It also has a certain mystery angle to it that I enjoyed.

Mar 1, 2018
I think you may enjoy Exciting Games by Guter Reiter. The preeminent couple in that game are always open and honest with one another while exploring their new shared interest to "playing around", one might say. (The MMC is a pretty badass cop too!) The developer is going out of his way to try to avoid the pitfalls of other such games like TAC (see my post about it there). Here's a small segment of quotes from the developer I've put together before regarding those concerns (and hope it's enough to give people EG a try):
I really really recommend this game. After the recent progression i would change the rate from 8 to 10

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And in the next upcoming update Nicky will have fun with the two young boys (friends of the couple) in presence of Steve, so be ready!!! ;)

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: rgnar62 and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have played the game and I really like it. :) It also has a certain mystery angle to it that I enjoyed.
Oh good! Glad you enjoyed it! I'm eagerly waiting for the next update. (y) I thought it might be possible that you haven't tried since I don't recall you mentioning it before and there were no posts from you in the game's thread. Not solid indicators, I admit, but wanted to throw the suggestion out there for a fellow fan of the genre after reading your post. Cheers!

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Oh good! Glad you enjoyed it! I'm eagerly waiting for the next update. (y) I thought it might be possible that you haven't tried since I don't recall you mentioning it before and there were no posts from you in the game's thread. Not solid indicators, I admit, but wanted to throw the suggestion out there for a fellow fan of the genre after reading your post. Cheers!
I really appreciate your suggestion though. you took time out to make a specific recommendation that was relevant and on point. Its always nice to interact with such considerate fellow pervs :) So thank you for your kindness!

I usually stay quiet in forums until I have something constructive to share. I too am awaiting the next update, as that game is certainly one of my top 5.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Back

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Personally, thats why I like games where the focus isn't on the netorase. I makes a great sort of spice, but I find it tends to be very repetitive when it's the focus. Something like A Struggle With Sin, where it has a ton of fetishes, but also one of my favorite sharing sequences (making all the girls in the village freeuse, and all the villagers being bros about it). I have yet to play a pure Netroas game I really enjoyed :(
You didn't like Gal Kano? It's a pure netorase game after all, although a bit short.

I thought about this before, there are games with a lot of different fetishes also with potential for netorase but the devs simply won't add it, not because the game doesn't lend itself to it but rather because developers are super afraid of angering their audience even if the content is completely optional. Having a big expansive game with a cornucopia of optional fetishes would make it harder for netorase content to go stale in that case. This of course would require a pretty 'open-minded' developer to add all of that with the same enthusiasm.

Already recommended in a previous post, but thanks for sharing anyway.

• Red Heart
Dec 24, 2020
You didn't like Gal Kano? It's a pure netorase game after all, although a bit short.

I thought about this before, there are games with a lot of different fetishes also with potential for netorase but the devs simply won't add it, not because the game doesn't lend itself to it but rather because developers are super afraid of angering their audience even if the content is completely optional. Having a big expansive game with a cornucopia of optional fetishes would make it harder for netorase content to go stale in that case. This of course would require a pretty 'open-minded' developer to add all of that with the same enthusiasm.

Already recommended in a previous post, but thanks for sharing anyway.
Not really. I really didn't like ruins of Luxoria either. It's hard because people cry so hard whenever the MC isn't the only one applying cocks to holes, that it makes it hard for devs to put it in the game without people crying. So there really aren't a ton of games that really perfectly do it for me.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Not really. I really didn't like ruins of Luxoria either. It's hard because people cry so hard whenever the MC isn't the only one applying cocks to holes, that it makes it hard for devs to put it in the game without people crying. So there really aren't a ton of games that really perfectly do it for me.
hear hear... sad state of affairs

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Reactions: matthww and rgnar62

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020

can someone translate that? jesus, so hot
The manga version of the story is pretty bad compared to the visual novel. It's super rushed and kills the setup (which is most of the fun), and the full censhorship is way worse than the game mosaics. I was pretty disappointed.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For those who don't know, Deliverance got it's final release today. It's worth a play.
I suppose that also in this 2nd part of the last chapter update there is no Katherine sharing scenes… i'm eager to see his new game, hoping that it will be centered about sharing/cuckold/swinging theme

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote