Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunately there are so many nuances to this genre that it is near impossible to have a simple way of managing the complexity.

First, there is the naming. when you are 'swinging' as a couple, you are also technically 'sharing' your spouse (in full swap). Also, since it is consensual, its also 'netorase'. Swinging itself has so many different formats - full, soft, SDSP etc... Also, if you just want to watch your spouse with others, it is 'cuckoldry', but also technically 'voyeurism'.

Then there is the whole thing about "intent". If you wanted it to happen, its 'netorase'. if you didn't, its 'netorare'. if you used evil machinations to to make it happen, its 'corruption'. if you did it behind your spouses back, its 'cheating'. If you/spouse did it in front of you while disparaging you, its 'humiliation'.

Further, there is the angle of what the situation (D)evolves into. it can start with one thing, and as the 2 partners move forward, they might discover things they like that are very different compared to where they started.

Even without adding the dimension of sexual preferences of the 2 partners (str8, bi, gay), which adds even more complexity, its just very very hard to go by the tags to judge accurately if the game will meet your needs.

So I keep it simple: do my research, make informed choices, download what I feel I will like, and take it from there.
No doubt, NTR and the whole list of tags that go along with it is complex, plus how do you define it?(I will use "NTR" to define the overarching genre that would encompass netorare, netorase, netori, cuckolding, and all of the other subsubgenres) Obviously not every game would fit in a nice neat tag of something as simple as "cheating" or "sharing." It is a lot like the "horror" genre, not every piece of horror media will be scary, creepy, psychological, or however you want to define it, but none-the-less anyone who has seen enough horror media will instantly recognize it. I see there are many making the argument that if they allow cuckquean in it will lead to harem novels being defined as a form of cuckquean, but by that logic doesn't every otome game become the "missed your chance" type of netorare?

It's true that if you put enough emphasis on very particular parts while ignoring everything, you play the part of a male who has sex with multiple women and the wife is just fine with that, sounds like a pretty generic harem. What it ignores is the fact that the reason he has sex is because his wife asks him to and the fact that she completely gets off to it yet at the same time enjoys the feelings of betrayal and denial. True you do take the point of view of the male character the most often, but that is still only half the time as you take the point of view of every character in the plot and the cuckquean and wife, Molly, is a close second. The story puts a lot of emphasis on not only the fact that Molly is sharing her husband but also breaks down her mindset of why she does it. The writing doesn't sugar coat her desire but at the same time it doesn't deny it either. There is a rational sequence of environmental factors that led her to develop this fetish and this is her escape from all of the pressure she feels.

Untitled2.png Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png Untitled5.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247 and ElBoob

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No doubt, NTR and the whole list of tags that go along with it is complex, plus how do you define it?(I will use "NTR" to define the overarching genre that would encompass netorare, netorase, netori, cuckolding, and all of the other subsubgenres) Obviously not every game would fit in a nice neat tag of something as simple as "cheating" or "sharing." It is a lot like the "horror" genre, not every piece of horror media will be scary, creepy, psychological, or however you want to define it, but none-the-less anyone who has seen enough horror media will instantly recognize it. I see there are many making the argument that if they allow cuckquean in it will lead to harem novels being defined as a form of cuckquean, but by that logic doesn't every otome game become the "missed your chance" type of netorare?

It's true that if you put enough emphasis on very particular parts while ignoring everything, you play the part of a male who has sex with multiple women and the wife is just fine with that, sounds like a pretty generic harem. What it ignores is the fact that the reason he has sex is because his wife asks him to and the fact that she completely gets off to it yet at the same time enjoys the feelings of betrayal and denial. True you do take the point of view of the male character the most often, but that is still only half the time as you take the point of view of every character in the plot and the cuckquean and wife, Molly, is a close second. The story puts a lot of emphasis on not only the fact that Molly is sharing her husband but also breaks down her mindset of why she does it. The writing doesn't sugar coat her desire but at the same time it doesn't deny it either. There is a rational sequence of environmental factors that led her to develop this fetish and this is her escape from all of the pressure she feels.

View attachment 1615811 View attachment 1615812
View attachment 1615813 View attachment 1615814

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd insert also a cuckold path, because both the cuckold and the cuckquean paths can coexist… in this way not only the husband can have fun, but also the wife :)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'd insert also a cuckold path, because both the cuckold and the cuckquean paths can coexist… in this way not only the husband can have fun, but also the wife :)
Not really... I mean for starters, the wife watching her husband having sex IS her "having fun." This is not swapping, it's not an open relationship, Molly is a cuckquean. WMIY doesn't have a cuckolding route for the same reason Marina's Cuckolding Report doesn't have a cuckquean route.

Reactions: ElBoob

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Not sure mine qualifies here. But it has multiple and bad endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobubub

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Hey,

I checked the thread of your game.
On the first site you clarified that it will have NTR but not swinging/sharing, I fear that is exactly what this here is not about. :)
Appreciated :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not really... I mean for starters, the wife watching her husband having sex IS her "having fun." This is not swapping, it's not an open relationship, Molly is a cuckquean. WMIY doesn't have a cuckolding route for the same reason Marina's Cuckolding Report doesn't have a cuckquean route.
I know that the main theme of your game is the cuckquean path… you could make an optional cuckold route

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not sure mine qualifies here. But it has multiple and bad endings.
If NTR is intended as cheating behind husband/boyfriend's back then not, NTR (netorase) here is intended as sharing/cuckold/swinging/hotwifing fetishes and paths

Reactions: ElBoob

ElBoob

Jul 17, 2020
I know that the main theme of your game is the cuckquean path… you could make an optional cuckold route
That would require a lot of extra work that could otherwise be put into expanding the actual story. Also it would be wildly out of character for both partners.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If you knew anything about the game you'd know that would be extremely out of character for both the husband and the wife. Let's be honest, you've never played my game nor do you really give a shit about it, which is why I'm not going to going to waste hundreds of hours adding an cuckold route. My fans, people who have actually watched and enjoyed my game like the fact that it is a unique game in that it is solely dedicated to the cuckquean fetish.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
If you knew anything about the game you'd know that would be extremely out of character for both the husband and the wife. Let's be honest, you've never played my game nor do you really give a shit about it, which is why I'm not going to going to waste hundreds of hours adding an NTR route. My fans, people who have actually watched and enjoyed my game like the fact that it is a unique game in that it is solely dedicated to the cuckquean fetish.
Great. Good luck!

Reactions: Trapitalism101

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone know of any mods that add sharing content to regular video games? I know there's that one campaign for Neverwinter Nights that incorporates it into the story but that's about it.

Reactions: matthww

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I can't activate the sharing/cuckold path in the game "Long Story Short" (https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-7a1-kamo.31351/) because the walkthrough is incomplete and outdated, there is a complete and new WT that explain it?
NTR path, at the last chapter of the game, was at his beginning. Hint: start a new game and make to the young girlfriend the hottest kinks in the choices. When she dresses like a slut, you are in the right way. Now the game has restarted.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
NTR path, at the last chapter of the game, was at his beginning. Hint: start a new game and make to the young girlfriend the hottest kinks in the choices. When she dresses like a slut, you are in the right way. Now the game has restarted.
Can you make a walkthrough with all the choices to select for the sharing/cuckold path?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote