Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I haven't yet played Nothing is Forever, but from what I have seen from the image previews it seems to feature(or at least will be featured) sharing content. Some of the skills displayed are: sharing, cuck, cuckquean, bull, free use. I can't remember if someone talked about this before but I thought I should bring this to someone's attention.

Mar 1, 2018
I haven't yet played Nothing is Forever, but from what I have seen from the image previews it seems to feature(or at least will be featured) sharing content. Some of the skills displayed are: sharing, cuck, cuckquean, bull, free use. I can't remember if someone talked about this before but I thought I should bring this to someone's attention.
I tried and its very promising, but there are no sharing scenes until now. Just a cucking scene where you cuck a friend of yours. Not my taste honestly. And sharing will probably be for just one of your girls. But the game is a good one, you should try it.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Eeeyyy. Didn't expect my summary to travel all the way over here, thanks for giving it more visibility. Seems like I forgot to recommend it here when it first released though, my bad.
Thanks for the summary man! Do you consider this game worth playing for netorase content?

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the summary man! Do you consider this game worth playing for netorase content?
No prob, I just write them when the game catches my attention.
Anyways, the actual game is pretty basic but I liked the concept. The MC is driven by both his lust for netorase and his desire to see his wife happy even at the cost of his own happiness. The route with the boss prioritizes his netorase tendencies whereas the route with the ex focuses more on his wife's happiness.
The overall game was pretty good and each route had a decent amount of content (around 1 to 2 hours each depending on how fast you read) and I'd say the game is pretty good in my eyes. Personally its around a 7 or 8 out of ten for me but there are aspects of it that I think might not resonate that much which some netorase lovers.
The first major problem with the game is the endings. The game has two endings for each route which makes a total of 4, in which there's a good and bad ending for said routes. The bad endings is obvious, the heroine leaves the MC. The good endings for both routes on the other hand has the MC and his wife stay together meanwhile the netorase is still ongoing, though how much the wife is doing it for her husband is really up to debate. I personally prefer netorase when its treading that fine line of netorare so I actually don't really mind when the wife falls but I'm pretty sure many netorase lovers usually just prefer it remain netorase. In fact, a lot of my favorite games with netorase usually start off as netorare and become netorase by the very end or halfway point.
The other aspect of the game that people may not like is that the wife isn't in on the netorase. Even though the MC is setting up the events, both routes starts with his wife being approached against her will. This is very evident in the boss route where the boss straight up blackmails and molests her on several occassions. In the ex's route, the ex is way more tame and isn't rapey so he gets points for that, but the point is that the first half of both routes usually has the wife feeling guilty about cheating meanwhile the MC is planning the entire affair. Its because of this that my favorite route is ironically the boss' route as the wife finds out about the whole thing halfway through and its pretty much netorase from that point on meanwhile in the ex's route, the wife doesn't find out until the very end.
Lastly, endings are a decent length but it feels like it could've been fleshed out a bit more but maybe that's just me. I overall recommend the game. It ain't perfect but it does what it sets out to do. Plus the wife gets knocked up by the boss or ex regardless of whether you get the good or bad ending which is personally a plus in my book.
Hope this helped.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I tried and its very promising, but there are no sharing scenes until now. Just a cucking scene where you cuck a friend of yours. Not my taste honestly. And sharing will probably be for just one of your girls. But the game is a good one, you should try it.
Which girl you'll share with other men in your opinion?

Mar 1, 2018
Which girl you'll share with other men in your opinion?
I think it will be Olivia, who you could share with others. Cause she likes to sleep around and is not interested in a serious relationship. I personally hoped for Emma, cause the relationship to her fits perfect for netorase in my opinion.

Even if I wasnt the man you were asking for, I would like to drop my opinion. Its a nice game with very bad text, but the drawings are pretty nice. I like the way Yohiro is displayed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think excess of even a good thing is bad.

Most netorase games start solid, but somewhere let the (female) partner's lust and corruption take the center stage, mostly overshadowing the other (male) partner's role (even though that's what started the whole escapade).

That is the problem with most games, that the corruption is either too slow or too fast, or the morals just take a nosedive off of a cliff suddenly.

The male partner opening the door to the pleasure for the female partner is a huge move, and its significance is quickly forgotten. IRL it takes a lot of EQ, trust and love to make that move, but the games just use it as a gate to introduce a corruption story. The Male partner is relegated 'beta'. His character is sidelined, his participation goes from mandatory to optional to an annoyance to never.

That's the part I don't understand. The fact is that the (so called alpha) males that the female goes gallivanting around with mostly use her for pleasure, not caring about her. But she chooses them over her partner, the very one who cares enough about her to let go of his jealousy and ego for her.

So the male overcomes his pride, jealousy, ego and chauvinism for the female's happiness, while the female is overcome by her lust and corruption and brings despair to the male!

TAC managed this well for a while, before complicating things unnecessarily. but most games just plain give up.

Dec 24, 2020
I think excess of even a good thing is bad.

Most netorase games start solid, but somewhere let the (female) partner's lust and corruption take the center stage, mostly overshadowing the other (male) partner's role (even though that's what started the whole escapade).

That is the problem with most games, that the corruption is either too slow or too fast, or the morals just take a nosedive off of a cliff suddenly.

The male partner opening the door to the pleasure for the female partner is a huge move, and its significance is quickly forgotten. IRL it takes a lot of EQ, trust and love to make that move, but the games just use it as a gate to introduce a corruption story. The Male partner is relegated 'beta'. His character is sidelined, his participation goes from mandatory to optional to an annoyance to never.

That's the part I don't understand. The fact is that the (so called alpha) males that the female goes gallivanting around with mostly use her for pleasure, not caring about her. But she chooses them over her partner, the very one who cares enough about her to let go of his jealousy and ego for her.

So the male overcomes his pride, jealousy, ego and chauvinism for the female's happiness, while the female is overcome by her lust and corruption and brings despair to the male!

TAC managed this well for a while, before complicating things unnecessarily. but most games just plain give up.
Personally, thats why I like games where the focus isn't on the netorase. I makes a great sort of spice, but I find it tends to be very repetitive when it's the focus. Something like A Struggle With Sin, where it has a ton of fetishes, but also one of my favorite sharing sequences (making all the girls in the village freeuse, and all the villagers being bros about it). I have yet to play a pure Netroas game I really enjoyed :(

Fanorase

Formerly 'mrprincethesimp'
Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Personally, thats why I like games where the focus isn't on the netorase. I makes a great sort of spice, but I find it tends to be very repetitive when it's the focus. Something like A Struggle With Sin, where it has a ton of fetishes, but also one of my favorite sharing sequences (making all the girls in the village freeuse, and all the villagers being bros about it). I have yet to play a pure Netroas game I really enjoyed :(
eyo wait what route is that. i'm stupid as hell so i don't follow the guide well, but there was an option like that in the game?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, thanks for the advice
This Saturday I played again the game from the beginning. The real important choice is at the beginning, where you have to choose the girl to spend the night at the bar. If you choose Vanessa, the sharing route with Anne doesn't start. If you spend the night at the bar with Anne she becomes your gf and then You have the power to change her mind.
I LOVE THIS GAME.

Reactions: Claudio83

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(Snipped.)
I think you may enjoy Exciting Games by Guter Reiter. The preeminent couple in that game are always open and honest with one another while exploring their new shared interest to "playing around", one might say. (The MMC is a pretty badass cop too!) The developer is going out of his way to try to avoid the pitfalls of other such games like TAC (see my post about it there). Here's a small segment of quotes from the developer I've put together before regarding those concerns (and hope it's enough to give people EG a try):
This game is not about cheating and beta MC. Nicole always told Steve everything. There was not a single instance where she kept something from him. They trust each other completely and share all their thoughts. Nicole will not have sex with other men if you do not want [it] to. The flashbacks just make it clear that she makes all the decisions herself. She is not given "tasks" by anyone. I'm tired of games with humiliation, lies, and cheating. I've always wondered: why can't you build a plot based on trust and good relationships? After all, the subject of hot wives, sharing and swingers is a very rich field of imagination. You can come up with a lot of situations based on that. If you're waiting for another game about cheating and humiliation, don't waste your time. There are plenty of those games out there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote