Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Seems like Mijiishi's latest release (the remake) sold really well so they're planning for additional scenes in a future update, likely around next month ( ).
If you liked the game then I suggest looking out for the update.
I hope the brothel one or Luxoria getting remake

Last edited:
Reactions: diddlydadoo

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Ihope tyhe brothel one or Luxoria getting remake
As much as I liked Mijiishi's remake, honestly I'd rather they focus that time and energy on a new game instead though if they did remake another one of their games I'd rather it be Amor. I really liked the three girls, four guys system since it felt like one of the best combinations of netorare, netorase and netori I've ever played though it feels dreadfully unfinished despite how big it is. A remake for that game with the art style in their previous remake would be great and they could even go beyond and add a couple of scenes to give the game a sense of finality. The lack of endings was a real shame given the sheer amount of possibilities the three girls, four guys system would have allowed for. And that's not even talking about the fact that the game took the heroine's love and compatability stat into consideration for deciding if the girl was the guy's lover or meat toilet. Mercenary NTR kinda teased a similar system in its game but it was just flavor text and didn't really influence gameplay so that was a real shame, though the story was more fleshed out and the game at least felt complete with its endings. Overall though, a remake of Amor is just wishful thinking on my part and I think a new release would be overall better. I honestly like Mijiishi's commitment to fleshing out their own universe and constantly having characters of previous games popping up in new ones so I'd really like to see the characters from Mercenary NTR appear in a new game as side characters. Now that I think about it, a sequel to Amor would be a godsend. Rant's over.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
As much as I liked Mijiishi's remake, honestly I'd rather they focus that time and energy on a new game instead though if they did remake another one of their games I'd rather it be Amor. I really liked the three girls, four guys system since it felt like one of the best combinations of netorare, netorase and netori I've ever played though it feels dreadfully unfinished despite how big it is. A remake for that game with the art style in their previous remake would be great and they could even go beyond and add a couple of scenes to give the game a sense of finality. The lack of endings was a real shame given the sheer amount of possibilities the three girls, four guys system would have allowed for. And that's not even talking about the fact that the game took the heroine's love and compatability stat into consideration for deciding if the girl was the guy's lover or meat toilet. Mercenary NTR kinda teased a similar system in its game but it was just flavor text and didn't really influence gameplay so that was a real shame, though the story was more fleshed out and the game at least felt complete with its endings. Overall though, a remake of Amor is just wishful thinking on my part and I think a new release would be overall better. I honestly like Mijiishi's commitment to fleshing out their own universe and constantly having characters of previous games popping up in new ones so I'd really like to see the characters from Mercenary NTR appear in a new game as side characters. Now that I think about it, a sequel to Amor would be a godsend. Rant's over.
an Amor remake would be so good bro. That game's system was so cool, and the actual cucking stuff was brilliant. overworld scenes and scenes in the bedroom *chef's kiss*. Sakura best girl.

Nov 30, 2018
Isn't Amor the game where you're forced to get cucked at the start and it's basically straight NTR until you "win" the girl back and the MC realises he's got a fetish for it?

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Isn't Amor the game where you're forced to get cucked at the start and it's basically straight NTR until you "win" the girl back and the MC realises he's got a fetish for it?
Yeah it is. That was a plus in my books but I can understand why members of this thread would be more adverse to this game than most of Mijiishi's other stuff. If its pure netorase then Amor isn't the game to go for but that's why I like it the most out of all of Mijiishi's games. I especially enjoy when netorase teeters on the edge of becoming netorare and the mystery of whether or not it does become netorare is my favorite. This is especially true for when its unknown to the player as to how far gone the heroine is. Even better when the heroine plays with that lack of knowledge. That's why Amor's my favorite. It tells you straight from the beginning that NTR is a real possibility and that even after you start a relationship with one of the heroines, you can always lose them again. The cycle of getting NTR'd, getting a girl and getting NTR'd again, all with no hard feelings and everyone enjoying it is like having your cake and eating it too.
I probably sound like a jackass in all honesty but that's where my love for netorase led me. I just don't really enjoy the heroines that are always faithful, even after going through the most extreme of fucking. That's why even though I really love Luxoria, the heroine is just so overly faithful, even when being mind controlled, that the possibility of her actually being NTR's is really slim and that just takes out the thrill and mystery for me. Its also why the IF ending in Luxoria is my favorite since its possible ending where he MC realizes that the heroine might have actually been NTR'd and that turns him on more than ever. Its also why I like Mercenary NTR since the heroine's love for Rodrigo is so ambiguously close to that of her love for the MC that both the MC and player are constantly wondering just how far she's willing to take her relationship with Rodrigo. We never really find out since Rodrigo's just that nice of a dude that he doesn't actually want to steal her away so the possibility is never fully explored.
Anyways I ended up ranting again, I'm done. I went off topic and I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.
TLDR: I like netorase, I like netorare, I love when they come together.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Nebel's netorase ending was splendid. Meanwhile, the NTR ending was meh and considering the insane amount of effort required, the true end was lackluster to say the least.

I change my mind and definitely recommend the game, but only if thoroughly reading the guide provided by translator, cheating, and using the fairy in recollection room to expedite lust. Some of you might not like it though considering NTR elements. Bought.

As much as I liked Mijiishi's remake, honestly I'd rather they focus that time and energy on a new game instead though if they did remake another one of their games I'd rather it be Amor.
Wasn't this remake basically a plug-and-play with updated graphical assets? Doubt it was much of a distraction, though I'm waiting on a new title announcement.

Amor is probably never getting a facelift; too many complex variables, would probably require an engine upgrade to make it more manageable, but with limited upside.

Reactions: zandalari

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Nebel's netorase ending was splendid. Meanwhile, the NTR ending was meh and considering the insane amount of effort required, the true end was lackluster to say the least.

I change my mind and definitely recommend the game, but only if thoroughly reading the guide provided by translator, cheating, and using the fairy in recollection room to expedite lust. Some of you might not like it though considering NTR elements. Bought.

Wasn't this remake basically a plug-and-play with updated graphical assets? Doubt it was much of a distraction, though I'm waiting on a new title announcement.

Amor is probably never getting a facelift; too many complex variables, would probably require an engine upgrade to make it more manageable, but with limited upside.
can we prevent the NTR ? and is the game worth it ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i know this is out of context but is there game with good story and good Li ? and not harem and girls actually has life outside of MC and there is little competition for the girls ? played all ntrs games and i'm kinda bored

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
can we prevent the NTR ? and is the game worth it ?
Yes, but it's difficult and you miss out on the fun content anyway. It's literally free on this website, you can make an informed decision without much cost (small amount of Internet bandwidth); that's what I did.

I suggest trying it with the listed caveats and directly aim for netorase ending, but if you don't wish to that's also fine, it is a flawed gamed in a few aspects.

Despite initial frustrations with the grind, after figuring out the game mechanics - because I found and read the actual translator's guide waaay too late - I'm happy with my personal experience.

That's all I wish to say on the topic, the guide is extremely useful and my 2nd last forum posting indicates how to enable the RPGMV cheat engine (but there may be better alternatives out there) for anyone interested.

Reactions: potatogod

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Yes, but it's difficult and you miss out on the fun content anyway. It's literally free on this website, you can make an informed decision without much cost (small amount of Internet bandwidth); that's what I did.

I suggest trying it with the listed caveats and directly aim for netorase ending, but if you don't wish to that's also fine, it is a flawed gamed in a few aspects.

Despite initial frustrations with the grind, after figuring out the game mechanics - because I found and read the actual translator's guide waaay too late - I'm happy with my personal experience.

That's all I wish to say on the topic, the guide is extremely useful and my 2nd last forum posting indicates how to enable the RPGMV cheat engine (but there may be better alternatives out there) for anyone interested.
You sold me on it. I played it on release since I liked the dev's previous game but it felt like a clunky chore even with cheats so I didn't spend too much time on it. Honestly never ever even knew it had a netorase ending. That's all the motivation I need.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Things I like/don't mind:
Netorase games with netorare endings.

Things I dont like/hate:
Netorare games with netorase endings. (why is this so much more common)

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
i just tried https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-v0-21-5-public-fallen-eros.106980/ ( Indecnt wife hana ) i downloaded as i thought it was NTRS/Sharing game with good MC but damn the MC is beta cuck and the wife just wanted reason to cheat as she pushed this ideas and play and how she keeps doing everything and says oh sorry lol bruh its trash
I remember I commented on the games thread to let the dev know to avoid this stuff and dev also liked my comment yet somehow still went ahead and messed it up. I don't get how and why.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

SomethingBoring

Sep 19, 2020
I agree 100% There are practically none games where the couple is honest with each other especially the wife even though the husband allowed her to have sex with other guys and told her it turned him on she still lies and cheat, I don't understand is it taboo not add netorare to the small amount of netorase games that are out, seriously Indecent Wife Hana [v0.21.5 Public] [Fallen Eros] had an amazing start(like most netorase games) but it falls down quickly and the overdose of teasing that piss me off I hate teasing its annoying and the wife controlling every thing while the husband turn to beta male and moves out from his house where his wife and the kid leaves there together like they are the couple really disappointing I had high expectation but like all the other netorase games left bitter taste I really do hope for games like you said where the couples are honest and experience the life stile together, for example Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura] I loved it personly the problem was it way to short the girlfriend didn't lie or cheat even when she had sex with her ex, hoping for more games where we can enjoy.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that found the unending teasing in iwh annoying I don't mind a little of teasing I think it's hot but after a certain point it's just annoying ASF especially in iwh were after all the teasing the husband gets send away in a work trip it really piss me off to this day is one of the few h-games that actually pissed me off

Reactions: Adam_H11

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree 100% There are practically none games where the couple is honest with each other especially the wife even though the husband allowed her to have sex with other guys and told her it turned him on she still lies and cheat, I don't understand is it taboo not add netorare to the small amount of netorase games that are out, seriously Indecent Wife Hana [v0.21.5 Public] [Fallen Eros] had an amazing start(like most netorase games) but it falls down quickly and the overdose of teasing that piss me off I hate teasing its annoying and the wife controlling every thing while the husband turn to beta male and moves out from his house where his wife and the kid leaves there together like they are the couple really disappointing I had high expectation but like all the other netorase games left bitter taste I really do hope for games like you said where the couples are honest and experience the life stile together, for example Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura] I loved it personly the problem was it way to short the girlfriend didn't lie or cheat even when she had sex with her ex, hoping for more games where we can enjoy.
I think it comes down to something that came up either here or on another ntr-related thread, drat I can't find the post but it was Back or someone similar responded to me postulating that the vast majority of devs don't actually like swinging/sharing; and the majority of games with these elements in them are more of an offset from an existing corruption or ntr fetish.

Dammit I really want to find that person's post now because it was well-spoken - referenced games like ORS being an example of a dev who clearly likes corruption, and sharing is an incidental offshoot.

• Hey there
Reactions: Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote